Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?  (Read 28897 times)
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

Because they impatient and can no longer wait for profits to cash out. Maybe they invested and and pries suddenly gone downward by this time and they have no choice but to argue and troll about the prices being too down.

They just do not know that it only makes other people panic more and make others sell off their coins to cut off their losses.
People should be careful about news nowadays.
People are complaining about the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because all of its price starts to decrease and falls down in the market. People starts sell all of their bitcoins because they are impatient to hold it and wait to its price to increase again.
Complaining about the market is very reasonable because the market is not moving according to the expectations of many investors, many people are losing a huge amount of money in their portfolio, their hopes are constantly extinguished by the serious fall. I can say that people are like sitting on a fire, very uncomfortable, waiting patiently is really something almost impossible to do, personally, I am also a person who has a very strong psychology in front of many changes of the market but the recent times are hell moments for me, I do not even want to look at what's involved in the price of bitcoin.
Because lots of them are really expecting good outcomes, but at this rate there is no slight chances that their expectations will be followed, that is they complain when they see the market peice raging to downfall. It cannot be avoided since you are risking, there is really a big chance that you will lose but that depends on how you are going to handle ypur losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

None other than the business. When people have invested their money into crypto currencies especially into bitcoin, they assured that the profits would hit their wallets. But this first 2 quarters have been worse and taken the investors to grieve worst. The second  half would bring good turn over. Lets just see what is going to happen.

Those who are moaning about the prices of cryptocurrency today are actually holding a huge amount of coins which is melting right now in the market but the best thing to do today is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing more investments.
Exactly.And that is just a normal shoutout from all of us here since the price right now is currently too low.But despite of the bloody market today,we should still be thankful that bitcoin price is pretty much higher than other cryptocurrencies.So let's just hope that this bloody market will turn into green market already and see the price starts to increase again.
The bitcoin or crypto holders are moaning especially about the price value of the coin market which is very low because they can  not  continue trading with this kind of price value which is very downfall, it will affect the value of their token, is they push even in the reddish prive value.
Well I think they must know the actual facts regarding this scenario. And all those who have got some experience in here, they better know what system is about. How it just works out. Things can’t just be same for long time. And in bitcoins, you can’t just expect it to be for the next day so how you think for so long 8 or 9 years, bitcoin always moving up. No things are flexible but fine.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

when people talk about the value of crypto, then there will be "disappointment" and "opportunity" the two words are always associated either with prices rising or falling. they are successful adlah those who can minimize disappointment and take advantage of opportunities of course in trading. maybe now is an opportunity for those who want to invest crypto.
You know the price of crypto has been very long time at a cheap price and many people have said a few months ago that it is currently an opportunity to buy. and many people have bought because the price is cheap. but the price does not recover. that is being complained by many investors
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

Many peoples worry about bitcoin price because maybe they buying bitcoin above $10k level. Bitcoin price year on years still growing and increasing but from all time high, bitcoin price drop more than 60%.
We should now worry about market condition right now if we are believe on crypto market, I am believe crypto is potential market in the future
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

Because they think the BTC will continue to rise, the BTC price in 2017 is $ 20000. But now is the time when BTC is just below $ 7000. So I think they were surprised by the price of the BTC. Fear of BTC price will fall sharply.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

People moan about the price of bitcoin because now their prices are almost stomping their feet and many are looking forward to their prices, but everyone hopes that the market will be rosy and good.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

People moan about the price of bitcoin because now their prices are almost stomping their feet and many are looking forward to their prices, but everyone hopes that the market will be rosy and good.

We cannot blame these people because the price of bitcoin are so alarming already that made everyone worried. This took awhile since price dropped and never recover until now, but we're hoping that this too shall pass.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Complaining about the market is very reasonable because the market is not moving according to the expectations of many investors, many people are losing a huge amount of money in their portfolio, their hopes are constantly extinguished by the serious fall. I can say that people are like sitting on a fire, very uncomfortable, waiting patiently is really something almost impossible to do, personally, I am also a person who has a very strong psychology in front of many changes of the market but the recent times are hell moments for me, I do not even want to look at what's involved in the price of bitcoin.
Because lots of them are really expecting good outcomes, but at this rate there is no slight chances that their expectations will be followed, that is they complain when they see the market peice raging to downfall. It cannot be avoided since you are risking, there is really a big chance that you will lose but that depends on how you are going to handle ypur losses.
In fact, if we really want to be truthful to ourselves, most of the people that invested last year, simply joined FOMO and never bothered to look at the long term benefit of bitcoin before investing and also did not bother to understand the volatility of the market before deciding to invest at all and all these things as far as I am concerned is one thing that is necessary to help inform one's investment decision.

Since they bought at the peak, and now the market is looking sour, they simply would moan until they get the clearer picture and begin to see even this downtrend market as an opportunity for them to take advantage of.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

Because they think the BTC will continue to rise, the BTC price in 2017 is $ 20000. But now is the time when BTC is just below $ 7000. So I think they were surprised by the price of the BTC. Fear of BTC price will fall sharply.
i think much people get shocked now with currenct bitcoin price.it fall from $20k till below $6k.investor and trader think that cryptocurrency will die but actually not.it just whales game to make beginner investor out from market.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I think that's because how bitcoin's market price skyrocketed from hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars now. While new investors are coming in to ride the train, it was only then that bitcoin has plunged down its market value putting some in disbelief while others made them hate their decision. But if you just only understand bitcoin's history, then you will worry not of what is happening right now.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

Nobody said that BTC will continue to rise so it is not a surprise that we can encounter this kind of phenomenon. Well, if we can only see it in a longer-term it really increase but not in every month or every week.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

We all know that investing in this technology is a risk due to volatility in nature and nobody can predict the price of the bitcoin. I don't know why those people will expect about the price of bitcoin to be always at peak. Whatever the price it goes on this bloodbath then let's just accept the risk and hopes that this will bounce back soon for a good market situation.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

The vicious cycle of playing into the whales hands.. They scare you to sell to them so they can have all the cards to manipulate you again. Stop panic selling
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

this is hard because people only expecting bitcoin price continue to rise forever even that's impossible but they really expecting that and indeed this is just like hard options that when the price dropped people looks fear to buy because they thought if they buy then the price will more fall maybe that's why when the price fall the demand for bitcoin looks decreasing too because they fear to loss and if the price increasing rapidly they also will regretting their decission why they not buy at low price
NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

Thank you for making this thread Cheesy So many people believe in crypto, and supports it with its fiat that there is no chance for the crypto world to be crushed by this crazy attempts and falls on the market. Yes, now it's not the great time, but hey - this is bitcoin and whole crypto market we are talking about! Any currency is strong only how many people support it. I think we have a chance  Wink
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

Thank you for making this thread Cheesy So many people believe in crypto, and supports it with its fiat that there is no chance for the crypto world to be crushed by this crazy attempts and falls on the market. Yes, now it's not the great time, but hey - this is bitcoin and whole crypto market we are talking about! Any currency is strong only how many people support it. I think we have a chance  Wink
A lot of people they said that they are in favor of bitcoin and they support it but when the time comes that market crushes they tend to panic, they don't know the real meaning of support is, if they really do supporting bitcoin they should not act like that.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

If we that are meant to be in charge of our cryptocurrency world are now fidgeting and sounding notes of fear all around the forum and everywhere, it will take real time for new bitcoin investors to come in and harder to convince them to stay. I do feel, we should really exercise some real patience while the market heals from its wounds. We can explore other options pending the market restoration.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
tutakhamunba

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

A lot of people they said that they are in favor of bitcoin and they support it but when the time comes that market crushes they tend to panic, they don't know the real meaning of support is, if they really do supporting bitcoin they should not act like that.

Lol, I think they support their investment fund, not bitcoin, in fact,  I think 70% of the crypto-currencies investors even don't know what is the smart contract, how the blockchain working,... they just care about "when will bitcoin go to moon?" "is this the bottom price of ETH?", "should I cut loss?"... 
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

because bitcoin price now is down too deep and people are not expecting to see this. besides that, I think that they are a new people that still moan about the price of bitcoin because they join with bitcoin before December last year and they don't know that in 2011-2017, the price is always up and down and even they don't know that bitcoin price has already the experience at the $200-$500 per 1 bitcoin.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

Thank you for making this thread Cheesy So many people believe in crypto, and supports it with its fiat that there is no chance for the crypto world to be crushed by this crazy attempts and falls on the market. Yes, now it's not the great time, but hey - this is bitcoin and whole crypto market we are talking about! Any currency is strong only how many people support it. I think we have a chance  Wink

Lol, I think they support their investment fund, not bitcoin, in fact,  I think 70% of the crypto-currencies investors even don't know what is the smart contract, how the blockchain working,... they just care about "when will bitcoin go to moon?" "is this the bottom price of ETH?", "should I cut loss?"...  

The most of people want to make profits trading crypto-currencies, and the holders who bought some coins desire for the price increasing. This is a normal and sane behavior. The large investors who manipulate the prices pay attention to the moods of the crowd. The moaning at the forums and social networks means that the bitcoins or other crypto-currency are in a weak hands, and these holders will sell their coins soon. They are waiting to buy Bitcoin for a cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: