Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:31:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37234 times)
chainguru12

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

well to me is very bad someone participating in some project and after all you won't get paid.. that is very bad and not please, now in terms of detecting the right projects what you will do is that try to have a specific people you have to be promoting there project and the bounty managers that you will join his campaign. this are the things i do.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

Yeah nowadays it's even hard to distinguish scammed from the real one because they have almost the same content and style. I wish they implement some innovations that we can know weather the bounties that we are joining is legit or not. I know some manager that strictly checked their managing project before they released it but they are not 100% accurate though.
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Every day new coins come to the market, ico projects require research to make an investment, it is very difficult to choose a good project
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

yes it is, choosing good bounty campaign its really hard. but my advice is read white paper first so that you have an idea for the said project and know some important information, choose an project that has premising project and has a legit team. good coin allocation what ever campaign you want to join with. dont join bounty campaign that has no white paper, team has no identification, and not active on social links especially on telegram, Facebook, Twitter.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

Participating bounty campaign you can be scammed by two different persons : 1)The project's owners 2) Bounty manager . If project owners are scammers , bounty hunters will get nothing for their work or they will be paid with a worthless non-tradable shitty tokens . To avoid such type of scam projects we must choose projects more carefully , read whitepapers , look on dev team , etc.. In case if bounty manager appear to be a scammer you can receive unfair payments , or don't receive them at all for different far-fetched reasons. To avoid this , you can participate bounties only managed by respectful managers, which are cherish their reputation.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

it's really sad when we are not given what we deserve bounty campaign which don't pay are really bad and it hurts moreover as we put our hardwork and time in it and the worst thing is the campaign being a total scam imagine promoting something that is not legit we really need to look into the project carefully and go through their papers and team before doing bounty and also before investing
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

it's really sad when we are not given what we deserve bounty campaign which don't pay are really bad and it hurts moreover as we put our hardwork and time in it and the worst thing is the campaign being a total scam imagine promoting something that is not legit we really need to look into the project carefully and go through their papers and team before doing bounty and also before investing
Investors who don't do their due diligence deserves to lose their money.
Hunters who don't scrutinize a bounty they have joined deserves their time wasted.

People will get scammed at some point, still it doesn't erase the fact that it's their fault for falling into one.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

I have heard a lot about scam cases, but I did not get it myself, because it's always necessary to check information about the project.
dimon_btc11

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

There is one way to find a scam project. Scam projects have one-dimensional websites. They are made as a copy. If you carefully read, you can understand that if the site is bad then the same will be the project
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

we can't really tell in the beginning the bounty started. usually we can feel that bounty is a scam when bounty is over. has been waiting for a long time, but the token is not distributed. but if bounty manager can still be contacted to inquire about bounty, there is still possibility will be paid.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

unfortunately, no one knows, and yes it very hard to knows which one are a scam. to be honest, the bounty campaign is one of a good way to get a token, but it is very risky if we join on the scam bounty, cause we will not get anything from our work.

sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Not really much you can do about it, sometimes the rewards will be really high, sometimes nothing. It averages out after a while.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

we can't really tell in the beginning the bounty started. usually we can feel that bounty is a scam when bounty is over. has been waiting for a long time, but the token is not distributed. but if bounty manager can still be contacted to inquire about bounty, there is still possibility will be paid.

You're definitely correct mate, as we here in crypto currency community we try our luck here as we join different bounty campaigns here and hoping it is not a scam and will able to have a great outcome in the future. I would say, I still prefer to those bounties which will have a huge possibility that can be demand in the community and possible to have a potential in the future.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

Scam bounty campaigns would have very high reward to attract many bounty hunters. You should also check if their team and bounty manager are legit.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

Now you should be really careful about this, as if you promote scam ICO participating in their bounty campaign, you may receive a negative trust. So you should always stay in touch with the community and check how the projects you support are developing. And if they turn out to be scam, you need immediately delete all your posts about them from your social media and forum accounts.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

Scam bounty campaigns would have very high reward to attract many bounty hunters. You should also check if their team and bounty manager are legit.

i already noticed that too. if the bounty pool is very, very big it is often a scam. even a bounty allows newbies to join, its almost always a scam. i have noticed that in recent weeks.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

Who would really know anyway?
That is the problem. No one is able to detect early most of these scammy projects. Well, some are obvious in their early stages whereas others are completely camouflaged with legit ones and so they seem difficult to fish out.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

Sometimes, its hard to detect scammed bounty. We just try our best to do little research about TEAM members of the project. Scammed project can also be detected through white papers that make promises that cannot be fulfilled.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

Yeah, that is correct. Allocation is highly attractive and offering big rewards it gets to hunters and investors are very suspicious  the one who needs to double check  whether this bounty campaign are legit or scam.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

Sometimes it's really very difficult to detect scammed bounty campaigns. It is necessary to constantly check the information, its also useful to read the comments of others members of the forum, as often many bounty hunters find signs of a scam and help you not lose time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: