Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37238 times)
rahul10

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

Yes, when we're already in the ICO it is difficult to know if they are going to scam you or not, although you can always look for signs that indicate that something bad is happening and you can retire in time, things like the manager changing the ICO goal in the middle of a project, or reducing the number of tokens promised in a campaign, are things that must be very bad for the community and should be reported.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

yes you are right for now it is very difficult to detect bounty campaign scam because there are too many bounty campaign that there and it seems it will be helpful because for now there is a forum thread that gives information bounty campaign is a scam or not you can see it in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4598987.0 hopefully with threads like this can help for bounty campaign participants to be careful choose bounty campaign.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

Yes but there are ways this does not happen a tip for you see how many members participate see how many followers they have it all indicates how much it is worth the project or it is a fraud
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

That's why you need to research hard. Sometimes we got scammed by a very good project too. That is very unfair and nothing to do here. But still, every participant should research about that project every day he participating. Scammers are too clever nowadays, we should be clever too. A lot of bounty campaigns scammed already in this year. Such a bad timer for the total crypto members this year.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

To be honest with you, it is really hard to identify if an ICO is legit or scam. But I guess,  we can check the background of the campaign manager and if their goan is realistic in such a way that I will be useful in everyday life. Doing a research is also important.

Ifeoluwa98

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

That very true. It's very hard to know. We just have to be careful
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

To choose a bounty campaign, I advise you to look at the status of the manager on this forum. The higher the status, the more reliable. This does not give a 100% guarantee, but most of the scams come from managers with the status of Newbie.

See the ICO rating on sites such as ICOBench and others. Do not join companies with a rating below 60% (3.5 on ICOBench).

Do not join the company from any managers from Amazix.

P.S. In choosing a bounty, this free table can help you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fLkDCH0E4uOrYlgqAVixmCIOGupLl8cLRlwttvXsT8/edit#gid=0

I do not know for what reason you say do not join the bounty managed by Amazix. But my reason is their bounty is often strict but not limited to participants. You should only participate in content campaigns on their projects.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Yeah It's true It's hars to detect a scammed bounty I've scam in two campaigns and I eager to learn how to choose a good bounty. My friend once said that vhecked the rank of a campaign manager if it is high its more trust to be in. Goodluck
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

yes it is very hard to identify, but if you do the bounties of managers you already know and you have seen their past bounty campaigns record that will help you to avoid scam. also if you are scammed that will be also a lesson for you to learn that you do not need to do that manager bounty in future.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

At the stage of project launching and bounty campaigns it is very difficult to identify scammers. Basically, all the problems appear over time, do not update the table, do not connect, and ultimately do not pay at all.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

At the stage of project launching and bounty campaigns it is very difficult to identify scammers. Basically, all the problems appear over time, do not update the table, do not connect, and ultimately do not pay at all.
like the case in tokenpay and envion we have worked on the old bounty the manager is jamalaeazaz he good person,
and finally they are a scam, so we will find it difficult to identify a bounty scam or not
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

There isn't any one may understands without a doubt which ICO is often a legitimate or perhaps a rip-off. Since the happen to be setup a method to control each and every task they'll release, they'll study from a few ICOs which have great suggestions through customers associated with cryptocurrency. Slightly which I learn about resources marketing campaign is actually legitimate, you are able to select from resources marketing campaign supervisor. The resources marketing campaign supervisor that has trustworthiness may select and then figure out the rip-off as well as legitimate ICO task, perhaps this way can help you. However, you'll find the secure earnings through carrying out a compensated personal marketing campaign along with btc, nearly 90% of the actual supervisors can pay just about all individuals.
wonderbarthsnr10

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

There is not really a 100% way or method of detecting scam projects. The most safer way is going along with tested and trusted bounty managers. Doing research is cool but won't do much as scam bounties are very good at covering their tracks, they probably have the best and well constructed whitepapers.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

It's hard to see good projects that aren't scams, and sometimes scams can even be successful. But that's the risk we have to take in this crypto world. It helps if you do some research.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

I do not see any problem with it when a bounty hunter realizes a bounty campaign is a scam one a stops it. It just prevents the spread or advertisement by you which may let an investor be scammed. As a bounty hunter, you must always be ready to be scammed but do not continue advertising for them when you realize it is a scam so always keep an eye in the scam accusation board or do your own research. I am glad to hear you are getting experienced.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
That's why we need to introduce a regulatory mechanism for all these campaigns and projects, because the quality unfortunately does not correspond to the quantity. And besides this, there are also many projects with the same idea, so here I think you can immediately weed out 80% of all who came simply to cash in at the expense of others.

CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Actually it is not. You just need to research carefully to detect bounty is scam or not. Just read their Whitepaper look at their team review their telegram group and most important see who is bounty manager is he old or new also see the bounty manager trust and all this helps you to detect either bounty is scam or not.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Precisely, it is hard or you can never detect or tell if the bounty you've in is scam or not, because after every week that you already completed all the taak and requirement they will give you ur token list but a week or a day or 2 before the bounty will finish they qill say that the managers just ran away and didnt pay them.How sucks the scenario like this.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

now it is really difficult to find a real and good project, scammers have learned to falsely imitate ICO, the company's website and the bounty program. For this it is very difficult to tell where the real project is, and where the scammers are. The only way out of this situation is to participate in as many companies as possible in order to earn money
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Absolutely it is hard to know or detect scams bounty campaigns. In my long time business here i haven't know about the solution on detecting this kind of work. Many participants are waiting for the update of this question they are eager to know the answer. Many are aware of this scams hoping for the good output.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: