Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37228 times)
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

I think most of bounty hunters really find it hard to determine which of so many campaigns are legit and not. I am already a full member but I can say I sometimes pick a wrong campaign and at the end I got no payment. Sad. Yes we do have lesson learned but since it is hard to choose among live bounties, we just repeat our mistakes if we choose wrong bounty again.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
awurmik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

I think first about all, I need to have my own determination criteria, what sort of abundance to take an interest in, what sort of undertaking classification to take an interest in, and after that to accomplish more correlations, venture conditions are not sensible, don't take part, no administration work force don't take an interest.
Lambobo1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

Most of this bounty campaign does not intentionally becaome scam, it's just that most of them does not reach the actual capital the wish
CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

Yes I'm completely agree that nowdays it's very hard to detect scammed bounty campaign but I always looked for mlbounty manager rank high rank means less risk of scam and I always read the project Whitepaper see their team and social media it also help to detect the scammed bounty.
trinhvanduy2

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

I am better join on campaign that manage by reputable bounty manager. If that bounty manager have good reputation in this forum, I am believe that project is legit
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Yes it is hard to find a legit bounty campaign now a days because scams are everywhere.Even high ranked managers get scam also.I think the best thing to do is to research the project and the members  to lessen the chance to be scammed.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

Scam bounty campaign have been rampant of recent.
They are contributing to the major decline of the market.
And it is hard to detect them from the original
That's why most people still fall for them.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

You would most often find Jr Members promoting a scam bounty campaign because they are not equiped with the fundamentals to detect real and fishy bounty campaign. Most time it is not clear which project is scammy but if you do basic research you can detect which project is fishy.

you have to be able to verify the team of a project first before you join a campaign. What most people do is to join campaign if they promise a high reward, Scammy project promise huge rewards sometimes. So dont be carried away by the reward, learn to do some research before you join a project.

It is better you get paid $50 for a 12 week task than nothing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

Yes, it is indeed very difficult to know the scam bounty, but the most important thing we need is to embarrass the research as much as possible before participating in the bounty campaign.
leota68646

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

I recommend to you mate to put completely in bitcoin or in Etherium and don't consider the abundance battle to anticipate get defrauded in light of the fact that we don't have confirmation in Bounty Campaign that it is really not a misled. Continue holding your tokens until the point when the market reach to the most elevated cost.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

You're right.  it is very difficult to actually identify a fraudulent company, even after conducting a preliminary analysis.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

it's very easy i have a good trick for you just look for the bounty manager if it's well known in managing bounties program the bounty is safe to invest your time in good luck
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

Yes, now it is difficult to predict whether the project will be successful or not. personally, I am participating in new projects immediately tune in to the fact that only 30% will be that the project will be successful and will enter the market. so I'm not upset now that I got to the scammers.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

very difficult, even when you have participated in a bounty campaign, you will not know that the bounty you are following is a scam or it will work. yes it's so difficult to know the scam bounty.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

Precisely, it is hard or you can never detect or tell if the bounty you've in is scam or not, because after every week that you already completed all the taak and requirement they will give you ur token list but a week or a day or 2 before the bounty will finish they qill say that the managers just ran away and didnt pay them.How sucks the scenario like this.

That is why we really need to be more smart and study more about the bounty project that we want to join in, many are good projects but in the middle of the campaign it will suddenly stop.
rebeccagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

I Really agree. It's sad to know some bounties are a scam or they giving useless tokens, not just its disappoint it is also time consuming. You have invested your time and effort in helping them yet your effort goes to waste. Some bounty are not very trusted worthy they make a promise . and only to found out its just a scam.
MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

No one knows, most specially if the ICO have great features, team, plans, and achievements to attract investors. It is difficult to notice if it will be done by professional scammers. I would like to say we must be careful and don't be careless.
abuhazzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

This actually has been of much concern to me since I have chosen to participate in BTT  campaigns. What i do however is that I make thorough background research and survey regarding the projects. Moreso, the antecedents of the team as well as the community cohesion they have been able to maintain on telegram. So far, this hasn't failed me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

This actually has been of much concern to me since I have chosen to participate in BTT  campaigns. What i do however is that I make thorough background research and survey regarding the projects. Moreso, the antecedents of the team as well as the community cohesion they have been able to maintain on telegram. So far, this hasn't failed me.
I think it is noy hard if you read and research gather information about the project you in. Maybe you're research have missed some information that's why other people got scammed. As a bounty campaign hunter too, before i doing one campaign i do survey, research and luckily i got paid after the project.
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

Now it is very difficult to choose a real project. No one wants to work, but only to raise funds. For a month now I can not choose a project. This is bad for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: