Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC: where is the market going  (Read 1047 times)
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that after the bitcoin rebounded to the $ 6500 level, it is now at $ 6300, as my analysis suggests bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise today. may touch $ 7000 mark. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery and this is a good time to start trading and trading. Have a plan in place to handle any situation that may arise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

Very good analyse thanks for sharing.I don't see any big uptrend for now
i think we can be happy if btc will keep 6000$ level.Usually longer time price is staying at the bottom stronger recovery is
6000$ is not a bad price but it is not selling price too, so we will have to hold for some more time so that in future we will get best opportunity to sell after holding, now it is good time to buy as almost everything is getting to digital system price is surely gonna be high, so market is getting better now but don’t think about panic selling I am sure soon price will be almost double so wait this month’s people are making positive analysis about bitcoin market.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

We have 6300$ still,nothing move up and down  but if in next 24 hours  price will not move up
will one time again comeback to 5300$.There is not so much happen in fact volume is stil low
I v'e been reading on coindesk that Russian Qiwi is opening blockchain and crypto investment bank.It will be possible for Russian to invest in ico on platform
Russian BTC group is expecting regulation to be done in autom time
i think it can give crypto some breaktrough

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that after the bitcoin rebounded to the $ 6500 level, it is now at $ 6300, as my analysis suggests bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise today. may touch $ 7000 mark. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery and this is a good time to start trading and trading. Have a plan in place to handle any situation that may arise.
This is a very positive technical signal for Bitcoin, investors can consider this factor to decide to invest in their favorite coins because in this trend will also help a lot of money. growth is back. Choose the potential coin to develop in this stage, maybe ICO if you really like the big risk and profit.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

We have 6300$ still,nothing move up and down  but if in next 24 hours  price will not move up
will one time again comeback to 5300$.

Doesn't make much sense to me. The longer Bitcoin manages to settle above $6000 the more likely it is that there is enough buy support around current levels. All visits below $6000 didn't last long and that's a healthy sign. It doesn't mean we won't be testing lower levels later on, but the dip that people were speculating about has no basis. Most people here are echoing what they read in articles coming from self claimed analysts and experts. The only thing that we can do is waiting for the demand to increase, which should allow the price to climb over $7000 again.

There is not so much happen in fact volume is stil low

I don't consider the current volumes to be low.

Bitcoin's 24h volume is $4.7 billion.
Ethereum's 24h volume is $1.5 billion.
EOS's 24h volume is $620 million.
BCash's 24h volume is $560 million.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

Hello!

Thanks for sharing! I think that we are all on this forum need to be a little bit more educated about the principles on how market is operating, then we would have less of those complaining about the price.
Yes graphs are showing clearly the fluctuations in market factors which show the price increase and decrease but all this is due to the demand rate which is responsible for its price controlling. Graphs are helping much in making decisions because it shows everything clearly and the precious history of the Bitcoin for example the value was low few days ago an today is with little improvement.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Great charts you have op but why aren't there any forecasts of a possible price rise from these charts because it makes no sense for a continuous drop as market has to respond positively after a dip ; )

Bitcoin market is not going anywhere but the prices of Bitcoin is kept decreasing and this make people panic about the market. Of course, it is completely common in the crypto market the price variation is very huge and volatile is also very huge. Now Bitcoin price is completely in a downtrend and of course, there is a day for Bitcoin to increase it's price even higher.
The downward trend is worrying which why we need to move away from the old strategies of hodling and try to use bitcoin on an everyday basis to try to stimulate the market to ignite demand
For traders this is the nest opportunity to buy and to collect a lot of coins or in large quantity because the current market charges you very less as we know that the current price is even very less than the average price of the Bitcoin below 10k dollar. The current price is 6.1k dollar which is still a very low price and a trader can easily buy and collect a lot of coins which will benefit in high market.
These things must not be told again and again. We assure to be here only when we already know the best things about what we are going to do. When bitcoin is low, prices are just near the bottom. So this would be best chance for you to make money. Buy bitcoin at such low cost, and then hold for long time. When prices will up, that will be the best chance again for you to make sell.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

It may break $6400 support in few days but whether it will go below $6000 or not is the real question so your predictions is not very useful for me because if it go below $6000 things will change.

The market price is currently growing and it is back to $7k dollars, that is the reason we should invest a huge amount today while it was down to $10k dollars because the market prices will soon to pump up again just like what happened last year.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

It may break $6400 support in few days but whether it will go below $6000 or not is the real question so your predictions is not very useful for me because if it go below $6000 things will change.

The market price is currently growing and it is back to $7k dollars, that is the reason we should invest a huge amount today while it was down to $10k dollars because the market prices will soon to pump up again just like what happened last year.
in any case, if the market returns to last year's indicators, then today's investment will make a good profit. But the fact is that there are some forecasts that the market will be able to survive even lower and this information is alarming.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

It is to no doubt that bitcoin has had a decrease in price in recent times (which is being represented in the chart). It almost broke the 6k support range, which was immediately regained. With this, i believe the market is heading in its upward direction.

Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

I think it will be great at the end  of year 2018 when considering the past charts and experiences
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

Sometimes people focus too much on technical analysis and while that is not wrong at the same time we could get that information by just using our common sense, the price is not going down as much as before because most of the people that entered the market with the FOMO are now out of the market because they got scared, so even if the price can still get down it is not going to be by much, so I do not see a reason to wait too long since the current prices are as good as they can be.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

It is to no doubt that bitcoin has had a decrease in price in recent times (which is being represented in the chart). It almost broke the 6k support range, which was immediately regained. With this, i believe the market is heading in its upward direction.
We had many ways to have our own decisions on how to handle our btc in terms of down fall time. It so happen that price may go down or up so we may see a down trend again and let's observe the market to expect what we expect to do. But this year I also believe their is good thing may happen for btc price can increase again.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

In my own opinion, BTC price will probably goes up in the coming days.Last time I check,BTC price was at $6400 then as of now it has reach $6600 and a slight movement within $6500 at least.I hope this will be a good sign that a bull market is coming in.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

In my own opinion, BTC price will probably goes up in the coming days.Last time I check,BTC price was at $6400 then as of now it has reach $6600 and a slight movement within $6500 at least.I hope this will be a good sign that a bull market is coming in.
Yes.We can already see good movements of price in the market in this past few days and hopefully this will lead into a more price increase in the coming days.So if we hold all those coins we have bought when price is still in dips,then we will be more profitable today if this price will continue to reach new heights again.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

Hello!

It is quite easy to buy currency or more valuable one especially the Bitcoin and Ethereum for rich people but they must have knowledge of market rules and principles. It depends upon the market situations and you need to work according to the market situations so as to handle everything in proper manner. In this low market the only benefit is to buy a lot of coins so the market may increase in the upcoming days so this is the real time.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

I kind of think the market will dip ir rise in price as a result of fundamental analysis rather than on technical grounds.News are flooding the space almost every day.Hacks,government policies,EU,Whales,stocks news...the list is endless.Nice chart anyway,useful still
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

Crypyo marker is ups and down types market. Bitcoin is the most popular Cryptocurrency. The price of BTC randomly upsc and down . Bitcoin has emerged with stronger growth rate after such corrections and fall down with diminishing rate each and every time (with some exceptions to it), so I think that Bitcoin will head towards stability if this pattern continues.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

We had many ways to have our own decisions on how to handle our btc in terms of down fall time. It so happen that price may go down or up so we may see a down trend again and let's observe the market to expect what we expect to do. But this year I also believe their is good thing may happen for btc price can increase again.

May it be based in technical analysis or common sense, it is a possibility that btc will go upward. As of when, we don't know. It may go even downhill for the coming days but it will surely regain its upward trend. Much possibility and expectation it would happen within this year.

win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

I suppose that our precious market is going right to the bright future, but for now it needs to go through many regulation processes and corrections, but is seems that it wakes up finally after long sleep

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: