Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

I was hoping that the project team also include their current bounty campaign here in their Ann thread. especially now, that there are so many people that keep on looking for this of the Arktur project and gladly wants to participates in it.

Can you read our thoughts?
welcome to all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4624323
you have a very large bounty campaign. This is very good, because any user can choose what is more suitable for him and allows more effective use of this campaign.
This is agreat bounty I think. Kind of a bounty campaign which is really necessary to make the project even bigger and bigger to allows the project get more attentions.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Hello team, I can not find information about the distribution of tokens, or will you not do this? Only sale?
I may be wrong, but I think that the distribution of tokens will begin after the end of sales. Basically it always happens that way. But I hope the developers still answer this question.
Thank you, but so far no one answered me. I'll wait until the administrators answer me. If it will be in the end, then how much should you wait?
I'm also waiting for a response from the developers to this question. But unfortunately the team here is not very active and probably we will wait for the reaction of the team for a long time.
Most likely it will be, we will wait, but how many are not known. But the team is active in the chat, you need to go there and ask questions there, I hope to get an answer.
What chat are you talking about? Is it the Project's Telegram channel or some other social network in which you can talk to the development team?
In any that will be convenient for you, they have an active chat in Discord and active chat in telegram, you can write where you are registered.
do they have a chat in telegram? i thought they dont have any group in the telegram, can you please give me the link?
TechComputer

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I was hoping that the project team also include their current bounty campaign here in their Ann thread. especially now, that there are so many people that keep on looking for this of the Arktur project and gladly wants to participates in it.
Yes, they have a bounty thread so you can join them if you get convinced and this is the bounty thread of this project.

Can you read our thoughts?
welcome to all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4624323
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

what exchange will your coin list sir?
https://www.arktur.cc/demo/
This is just a demo mode at the moment
We will work hard to increase coins in our pool for exchange
I would say that for the entry level it's very good. The site already has a lot of different coins for exchange and in the future will be even more. There are all chances to reach the level with other similar platforms of exchange.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Guys we are 2 place by Volume on Crypto Bridge

We are getting new listings and make advertising

We are making new contact with advertisers on twitter like
http://twitter.com/CryptoPunish
https://twitter.com/CryptoUnderwood

We need ur support to rise the price!!!Higher price = more investors come!!!

This is a great idea indeed, the price keep increasing more and more to pump the price of arktur coins. I wish they could bring more investors to go invest.
Here all the necessary information
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4624323.msg41904979#msg41904979
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Please tell me where to buy Arktur, ARKTUR_DEV.
I would prefer to invest into the project.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

I would say that for the entry level it's very good. The site already has a lot of different coins for exchange and in the future will be even more. There are all chances to reach the level with other similar platforms of exchange.
I'm very interested if there are a demo of the exchange, is it really you don't have to wait for the order to be filled just like a normal exchange? but what about the fees?
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

Well, yes, this is the exchange where you could buying and selling Arktur coins called ART, on here: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ART_BRIDGE.BTC
KingDome

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Can u all please fill this simple survey for us
This will bring us some basic information.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/396DLZZ

Some recent news :

This service has nice asia direction )
https://twitter.com/AKTUR13/status/1016318438443307009

ARKTUR Coin (ARKT) listed on masternodes.pro
https://masternodes.pro/stats/arkt/statistics

Also we are preparing bounty for youtube,medium and other social media..
Our goal as a team make all we can to spread the word about #Arktur #ArkturExchange
Just keep in mind more social media presence-closer to get listed on Coinmarketcap-more ivestors-better price.

This is very great, they even have a simple survey so they will know what did the users really want. I wish they could gain a better price for the ART.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

We are listing on
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ART_BRIDGE.BTC
KingDome

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

80% masternode reward I think it was too much for just one masternode, the masternode users can dump the coin at any time. Is it possible to change the masternode reward to stabilize the price?
I do not think that the situation will change much if the development team still changes the amount of rewards. Perhaps this is a special trick to attract users' attention and increase investor activity.
Yeah, it is not quite much since there are a lot of supporters in here who are always buy arktur coins when it touched deep.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

I hope so. I wish they could have a voting system for the next coin to be listed in the exchange which charge 1 ART per 1 vote so that the volume can increase as much as possible.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
you can buy coins on the official exchange of the project. By the way, does the project team consist of only 4 people? Maybe this is not accurate information, but it is written on the official website of the project.
What I do not understand, only 4 people in the team? Most likely this is a mistake and can not be such as then they cope with all this? Working and developing a project is not an easy job, but if they manage four together then I really hope that they have everything according to plan.
of course, perhaps the team consists of more people. But I did not see the information about it. I hope the developers will give us more information about their team.
Strange, really very few people for such a big project. I hope that the administrator will explain to us how the team works in such a small composition.
I think they will have others members, not simple like that. Actually i think we should have more advisors?
But consultants are not developers who are working on the development of the project. And if they are more than necessary, how can this affect the development of the platform?
You correctly noted that consultants are not developers at all, they do not bear any responsibility to users and investors. So later it will be clear to us when the team updates the information about the development team.
So later, the team Arktur will get us updated regarding their progress on the development of this project? The only thing we can do for now to this project is patiently wait to them. Well if that's the case then it will be a good looking forward for this project.
developers need to update information about their team, so that all supporters understand who they are dealing with. I think developers should do this as soon as possible.
Since this was a PoS or MN coin, I don't think they need to prove their identity or information about the because this is not a real life project.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

Hello team. Can I find out when to start selling tokens? And how can I buy them on the stock exchange or buy from the dealer? Thank you in advance!
you can buy coins on the official exchange of the project. By the way, does the project team consist of only 4 people? Maybe this is not accurate information, but it is written on the official website of the project.
What I do not understand, only 4 people in the team? Most likely this is a mistake and can not be such as then they cope with all this? Working and developing a project is not an easy job, but if they manage four together then I really hope that they have everything according to plan.
of course, perhaps the team consists of more people. But I did not see the information about it. I hope the developers will give us more information about their team.
Strange, really very few people for such a big project. I hope that the administrator will explain to us how the team works in such a small composition.
I think they will have others members, not simple like that. Actually i think we should have more advisors?
But consultants are not developers who are working on the development of the project. And if they are more than necessary, how can this affect the development of the platform?
You correctly noted that consultants are not developers at all, they do not bear any responsibility to users and investors. So later it will be clear to us when the team updates the information about the development team.
So later, the team Arktur will get us updated regarding their progress on the development of this project? The only thing we can do for now to this project is patiently wait to them. Well if that's the case then it will be a good looking forward for this project.
developers need to update information about their team, so that all supporters understand who they are dealing with. I think developers should do this as soon as possible.

We have plans for this.
When the time comes, we will definitely do it
Now we are concentrated on work
and we are sure that doing our work and launching the planned functions is much more important for the community
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

One small news you should know about

We are working on telegram exchange bot for ARKT-BTC pair so you'll be able to exchange at Crypto-Bridge rate. It is almost finished. We are performing last tests to make sure everything works fine.
ETA: 24 hours.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

We are working on telegram exchange bot for ARKT-BTC pair so you'll be able to exchange at Crypto-Bridge rate. It is almost finished. We are performing last tests to make sure everything works fine.

This is a very good idea, since such an exchange will be very convenient. It will not be necessary to zhhodjat on a stock exchange or an exchanger another, it is possible to simply come into telegrams and in one movement to make an exchange.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

https://image.ibb.co/g8CR2y/logo_center.png

This is a very good idea, since such an exchange will be very convenient. It will not be necessary to zhhodjat on a stock exchange or an exchanger another, it is possible to simply come into telegrams and in one movement to make an exchange.
Arktur project team is keep on moving forward here in the crypto currency community. This is a great move of the team for more attention here in the crowd of crypto since such exchange will be a much convenient for us. I hope or the positive outcome of this project on its telegram exchange bot.
I will be looking forward to this telegram exchange bot of the Arktur project. Your are right buddy that this move of the team is a great one. Having this kind of exchange will be much convenient to people. Hopefully after the team finished this telegram exchange bot of the Arktur, a positive outcome and feedback will come at hand.
ARKTUR DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

I have checked all the details of your plan and all is actually very good!
thank you for your opinion
ZarWings

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

I have checked all the details of your plan and all is actually very good!
I agree with you
The plan looks good, it remains only to wait for the implementation of the planned
TechComputer

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

Telegram Bot is a very good idea. Many projects use such a bot to exchange tokens for other coins. I can say that it is very convenient and fast to use.
Yes, but, you know that the exchange was still on beta stage so i think they will be focused on the exchange first then telegram bot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: