Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4169 times)
CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

There are many factors due to which an individual is scared to invest in Bitcoin
  • volatility- The high volatility causes huge price fluctuations due to which people are scared in investing into BTC
  • Legalisation- Bitcoin is not yet legalized in many countries which make people step back from investing into BTC
  • Scams- Many people get scammed investing BTC into scam ICOs which has also become a factor now.
  • fear- fear is a major factor why people don't invest in BTC. The fear of loss cannot be taken by many people.
  • technology- many people are still unaware of how to use the Bitcoin and the blockchain technology which is why they have not yet invest into it.

All these factors can scared investors specifically, for those investors who's fearless and playing as a good model of new generations and already spreaded thier intelligent mind of business industry  they are always entered in different kinds of investment that such thing they become wealthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

Many factors that affect people not to invest bitcoin, one of them is fear of loss and fear of punishment, this happens because the price of bitcoin is unstable and the prohibition of bitcoin use by the government of a particular country. So there are some people who prefer investing that they consider safer and not too big a risk to losses, such as land investment, home, or any other

I think one of the factor that people scare to invest is the bitcoin now is not already ligalize in all countries. Second is they scared of loses. Because the price of bitcoin is not stable.
Vic108_btc

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

There's a multitude of factors which contribute to people's apprehensions about bitcoin like lack of regulation, high volatility,hackings, not enough knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrencies. Some people even view BTC as a ponzi scheme.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

Even though there are many people who proves that they become successful in investing through bitcoin there are still small doubts and fear that keeps on confusing the mind of investors. They are still scared because of the factors that they will be scammed or hacked by someone and steal their money and accounts, the volatility of price that makes people more panic about bitcoin investing because the money that they invest can lead to bankruptcy or in the other hand can grow your money much bigger.

Unfortunately, that's the norm of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies we know and love today. There are so many risks and inherent issues that scares away serious investors into joining Bitcoin. However, I believe that time will come when regulations would be enforced to prevent such things from happening in the future. By then, people would feel confident to use centralized exchanges, as their funds would be protected by the government. Of course, hacks and theft will always exist in cyberspace, but they would be reduced to a minimum as centralized exchanges become highly regulated and secure against such threats.

The only problem would be Bitcoin itself, as protocol issues cannot be regulated by a government or third-party whatsoever. Therefore, there will always exist the risk of getting your Bitcoins stolen or lost, because of many obvious reasons such as: lack of computer security, outdated software, etc. In the end, I hope that Bitcoin becomes serious enough as an investment for people around the world to join it. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

The dip in bitcoin is actually scaring investors to put in money into investing in bitcoin, the bans in different countries is also another one that scare investors

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

I think the prices of the coins are what scare them and secondly they are also afraid coins where bounty allocation for bounty hunters is much. Because they know when they get the coin they will dump it which will decrease their profit and even give them loss.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

There are many rumors about bitcoin people over execurate the negative side of it but there is always a positive side of everything so it is.It also has the positive side and many peoples are using that positivity for earning a handsome profit from it.So its on the one who is using it and for what purpose.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

The first factor is instability. The second is not support from banks and the state. The third is the danger of losing all your money
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

For me its the volatility. Why would i buy bitcoin at 20k if i can buy it at 4k or less? I dont really know what the botton is right now so i guess the uncertainty also scares me.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

I think what really scares people away from investing into bitcoin is the lack of knowledge about the blockchain technology and its products. I agree with the fact that most people are attributing their sense of fear to the volatility of bitcoin but i am sure if they have the knowledge about bitcoin that as a cryptocurrency it is volatile and what ever be the case they should not engage in panic sales when market goes down but wait for it to rise. The Bible says Lack of Knowledge my people perish, it's high time people read about what they are investing into.

Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

The media seeks its negative side more than its positive, often questioning its uses especially on scams and illegal activities. Governments of course still support fiat as it is traditional annd certified effective, there will be a difficulty in finding establishments accepting bitcoin. There are several factors but one of them that makes people reluctant or afraid to invest in bitcoin is the government ban to legalize bitcoin in the country, this makes people think hard to jump in bitcoin.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:09:01 PM

The volatility is a major deciding factor, my first attempt investing in bitcoin has left me in serious loss. Reluctances of governments legalising bitcoin and the ban in some other countries acre people away from investing into Bitcoin.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

There is only 1 factor i can think that makes investors not to invest in Bitcoin that is bad publication in news specially if its worldwide news.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

The main reason for this matter is that people thought that bitcoin is an 'easy money' game where in reality it is a serious business that requires critical thinking skills. They thought it is so easy to earn money here where in reality is that it needs a long time period and patience to continue in this industry. Bitcoin is a serious market and needs to be treated seriously.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

One of the factors I think scares people from investing in bitcoin is the fluctuation of bitcoin which make those with no in dept knowledge of it think of it as a ponzi scheme
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

I think that as soon as they understand that they can lose a lot of money on it, they start to be a little bit scared of putting their  funds in here, i dont know, just my thoughts after all, but it can be something for real
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

There are so many factors that scare investors some are: regulation, speculation and risk are some of the reasons that scare bitcoin investors, regulation the posibility to banned bitcoin. Speculation spreading bad news and fake information about bitcoin. Risk investing in cryptocurrency is a pure risk you do not have insurance here.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

There are many factors that make people afraid to invest in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a very chaotic investment and bitcoin is also not allowed by the government to use so they are afraid to invest and there are still many other factors that make others afraid to invest in bitcoin but not for me because I think bitcoin is a very profitable investment for me
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

I think that the main factor that scares people is that they don't understand how it actually works. A secondary factor is the volatility, the people before come for the money, than remain for the technology, but if they invest and lose money then they're not interested anymore.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

The volatility is a major deciding factor, my first attempt investing in bitcoin has left me in serious loss. Reluctances of governments legalising bitcoin and the ban in some other countries acre people away from investing into Bitcoin.
At first it was scary because sometimes it falls to low but when you realized that it was good at some point where you must buy more when it was dumping and keep holding until it price pump again before you sell it. Investing here was somehow scary when you didnt know how money works and whats happening on it so better to study first to understand everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: