Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4167 times)
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

First they fear bitcoin will disappear from circulation and go bankrupt, secondly they fear bitcoin price has decreased very sharp, third they are afraid bitcoin they lost because in hack, fourth because bitcoin still illegal in some countries.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

for me it would be frustrating for you to have no investment and rely solely on free non-payment, maybe you would be scared if you invested in strangers and thieves. it is for me to think carefully before you invest in You do not have to worry about your investment.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

For me the factors scare others from investing into bitcoin is the price of it is dropping unexpectedly. Actually the investor want only that the price of it becomes high so that they can get a big profit.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

the biggest concern of many investors before deciding to invest in bitcoin as investors lose interest in bitcoin investing because mainstream media spread the word that bitcoin is nothing but a ponzi scheme so those who lack knowledge about bitcoin easily believe and avoid it.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

I think it's not the way that bitcoin need to be legal in all country i think it's because the unstable price. Some are afraid to lose their money. And some are afraid because they dont know the process.. I think we need to learn and teach it to others how bitcoin works
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

The volatility of the bitcoin is the main factor why there are people who are afraid to buy bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is always changing and it is really hard to predict when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoins.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

I think, the factor that other people scares the most is they think that bitcoin is a kind of scam when they did not already know what the bitcoin is, so they didn't try to invest in bitcoin. They think that the investment they working for, will be lose.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

There are many factors why other people scared to invest in bitcoin. The price of it, we all know that the price of bitcoin is temporary anytime it may decrease or increase we don't know where it will increase there many people think "What if it will not increase again?" and other kind of negative thoughts. Also the bitcoin itself, if there is someone heard "bitcoin" the first thing he or she think is, "It is true?", "It is legal?". Of course they are scared because of the FAKE news that they heard about bitcoin. So that they are scared to invest.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

I do believe that price volatility and legal status as the main concern for anyone to think of their involvement in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I don't think that there is any other issue like technology or user-friendliness. The lack of awareness is one of the major reasons for the people not to get involved with Bitcoin because they believe the media stories without doing their own research and trying to understand what Bitcoin and blockchain technology is all about and how it works.
There are many factors that scare others from investing into bitcoin like the scamming issue. They thought that when they invest in bitcoin their money will be wasted because of scam , and also the security.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

I do believe that price volatility and legal status as the main concern for anyone to think of their involvement in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I don't think that there is any other issue like technology or user-friendliness. The lack of awareness is one of the major reasons for the people not to get involved with Bitcoin because they believe the media stories without doing their own research and trying to understand what Bitcoin and blockchain technology is all about and how it works.
There are many factors that scare others from investing into bitcoin like the scamming issue. They thought that when they invest in bitcoin their money will be wasted because of scam , and also the security.
Volatility is one of the reason why others didnt choose to invest in bitcoin and also the legal status. They are afraid to lose their money because of the unstable price.

abramovger

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Some people do not invest in bitcoins because:

1) It looks like some scam to those people.

2) They are scared of volatile prices.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

1. Some people think that bitcoin is a scam.
2. It is not legalized by the government.
3. They are not properly introduced to bitcoin.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

I think its because people thinks that bitcoin is a scam , they thought that there is no security in bitcoin and their money will be wasted . They dont have enough knowledge to understand the real purpose of bitcoin. They are afraid to risk . It is not legalized by government so they think bitcoin is illegal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

There are several confusions and facts that scare investors, i think these are the main:

• Bitcoin is not provided with anything and therefore has no value (And dollar provided?)
  • A critical error in the code will quickly lead to the depreciation of digital currencies. (Yes, it is, but there are such risks for any inviting)
  • Bitcoin is used only by criminals (it was in 2013 probably)
  • Bitcoin is not regulated, therefore it is dangerous (It can not be said that bitcoin is not regulated at all)
  • Bitcoin is too unstable for currency (Instability does not affect most bitcoin functions)
  • Platforms can be hacked (But the protocol itself, the code that manages everything, has never been hacked)
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Factors which decide if one wants to invest in bitcoin or not are not entirely made by themselves, think about media for example, how many of the newspapers and articles on the internet speak in a negative way of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? countless, there are other reasons too why one wouldnt invest in bitcoin and I think you can name them also by yourself, the average person is scared mostly of the negative news in the media.

teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Aside from being highly volatile, bitcoin is also not backed by any government or insurance company and some people are afraid that if they lose their cryptos no one will answer for it. Bitcoin is for the venturous and for the positive thinker.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

I think  one of the reason why  some are scare of investing in bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is a real scam. A lot of negative news are scattered everywhere and some believe it without knowing the real purpose of bitcoin in the society.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

I think  one of the reason why  some are scare of investing in bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is a real scam. A lot of negative news are scattered everywhere and some believe it without knowing the real purpose of bitcoin in the society.
In a way yes, but also what's more of a pressing consequential factor contributing to people holding out on BTC is the fear that it may not recover or that it would take too long to recover to the level they'd be happy to call profit, and forgetting that this takes time.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

Some investors scared of who they need trust and to have a transaction with. Also they scared because before they experience bad in investing so they are playing safe or they are careful. Because of some scammers, the investors are afraid that if they need to trust someone or not.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

They are afraid about the price of bitcoin being unpredictable and unstable. Thats the first thing you need to know when you are investing in bitcoin. You have to take the risk because 100% sure it will give you a big comback. No investment in the world has no risk, you need to understand that.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: