Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source to find better ICOs?  (Read 1962 times)
SID_Frinwo

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Although I see lack of trust lately, I would still recommend icobench.com . My company´s ICO has been through the process of getting into the ICO listing, and believe me, they are supervising every detail. Not to mention that their bot is changing the ICO rating every time it notice an unusual behavior in the social platforms.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

I focus on the main resources, where people are dedicated and true professionals who will choose a quality ICO project and are ready to discuss pros and cons this ICO with real people, help with registration in the project and profit from investment.
In my list:
1. icodrops.com
2. cryptodiffer.com
3. t.me/top7ico
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

If you're hard to differentiate between SCAM and Legit also want to get quality ICO, you can go to icobench. All ICO that they rate are quality because rated by professional. Or you can visit another Ico rating site, I don't know another site beside icobench. Maybe you can search by yourself.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment
There are many platforms to search for ICOs, but I would not advise you to trust them completely. Such search platforms for ICOs often take money for good reviews and thus slam people. You can use such platforms, but always be careful.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment
Sometimes, I actually use ICOBench as a guide to see some new ICOs on the block but that is it as I do not make use of their platform to make final decisions whatsoever since I can no longer trust it. However, you cannot know which ICO platform is going to be giving you a certain amount of profit in short term and it is better you just focus straight on the long term of whatever you are investing in.

If you want to invest in real ICOs with working product, then do your own diligence, use some of the rating platform as a guide to filter out the ICOs you want to do research on and DYOR.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

If you're hard to differentiate between SCAM and Legit also want to get quality ICO, you can go to icobench. All ICO that they rate are quality because rated by professional. Or you can visit another Ico rating site, I don't know another site beside icobench. Maybe you can search by yourself.

I see many of the forum members reporting that icebench website is getting money from ICO project team and then listing that concern ICO project in top list even featured ICO projects list shows the more coins with the high payment as I got information bro.

Please review the ICO project with the white paper and team members information furnished correct. If you check the good projects with the rating site that will not be all the time correct mate. Hope you understand why I am saying it.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

There are many sources but at the end you've to do your homework and study the ICOs.

I'm doing my own research on every ICO I find interesting, go for the ones that targeting specific markets, go for the ones that are dyed in the wool and have a running platform. LVN, Sparkster, VirtuePoker and Edenchain are few good projects that I like.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

Here's the thing dude, you can't find an ICO that will work just for short term most of them are in for long terms. Yes you can find a short term investment but it's risky here's how it works.

1. You invest to the Project and they will give you token
2. They will build or improve their technology using the money you invest
3. The investors or targeted investors will be interested in using the project
4. The price will increase
5. You will earn

Mostly here are the things that happens in investing the ICO's so you better choose a project that will have a lot of investors in future because that's the time you're going to earn profit. So in other words most of the ICO's are for long term, if you want short term investment you should choose day trading.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

This forum is useful to identify the best ICOs because all the crypto investors and experts are available in this forum. So we need some clarification about the project we just create a thread in this forum it will really useful to identify the right platform and many sites are available in market but our own research is the best way.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

There are lot of ICOs were announced daily so we can find them at the announcement section they will keep their ANN thread and all the details about it but finding the scam or legit is our work so we need to do our research before investing on to the project.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

So hard to find ICO x3 or x5 at this time, and if someone found it they will not share with you. I still follow one ICO rating site, I thought it is the better right now
https://icodrops.com/
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

You can't find them easily, there are sites analyzing ICOs but even the best websites can't give you ICOs that will make 2x because it is just a possibility nothing is certain with ICOs now.
It is more like expecting someone to try to tell you what the future holds for any project as that is impossible. The only thing is to do your own due diligence, be sure of what you are investing in, take your time to review every detail of the product and if there is a demo or beta version, see how it can relate to the real world, then invest.

ICO should be more of a long term than a short term for me anyway, which the possibility of x5 or even more can be possible as long as it is a solid project.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

As much as I know Icobench is the place for ICO. But better ICO's will have to be chosen by you with your own knowledge and experience. NO one can help you with that.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

There are some good source to find the best ICO. But from the source you will be able to know the announcement. Ultimately, you have do the main job. You have to check the every step of the project to make the final deicsion, since you are the investor. And I think ICObench or bountyhive would be a good source of ICO.
Arnold110

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

It is really quite difficult to identify the best source to find ICOs that can provide maximum profit. But you can search some on the whitelist, forums, different sites and by checking feedbacks from the community.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

It is called DYOR, there's no such thing as a site that can give you an exact information on what ICO will give you such return. Even ICOs with good reviews fail or even dump because of the market situation. So, just do your homework, get updated, and take your own risk when investing.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

You can read the famous websites but sometime they will fail. The best this is do your own research.
mary_55

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

There are different bloggers in YouTube you gave their opinion about ICO. You can find and justify which one is perfect for you.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

There are many famous bounty club group just join in the telegram group for us you can find better ICO that was currently managed as of this month and upcomings, by searching them one by one..or else you find in this forum which some of highest rank are wearing id and avatar you can get a basis of valid ICOs
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:15:03 AM

I believe greed people like you deserved to be scammed,since you are looking for quick cash imagine looking for x5 profit for just a short term?no wonder why people now become constantly a victim of this scammers that run a project that promises big amounth of income,while many investors are like OP that dont rely in technology but instead for money
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: