Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source to find better ICOs?  (Read 1962 times)
John_AAA

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

My friend, you now just and are at the best source for searching ico, the best source is the internet site bitcointalk.org
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

If you are looking for something like that then you should stop as everyone will be rich already. It's hard to find a good ico and it's even harder to find one that will perform great at the exchange. You should analyze the ico yourself so you will be confident in putting your money there, you can use coin gecko to look at the upcoming ico list.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

You will get much information around the site, through the google or twitter but i will not say to trust them blindly as there are many projects available in the market which could be a scam for you so better to have a good knowledge regarding the companies you are about to invest and have a go through knowledge of them as you don't want to lose handsome amount of money of yours, there are many scammers available over the market which can make your pocket lose some weight so I will say better to find many sources and have a go through to all the objectives of the ico’s and then invest the money and time to that.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

I am using site ICObench - there you can find rating, also on this site team of the project passing KYC, I think it important
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

it is necessary to understand that all products here are only long-term . and do not expect the crazy growth of a coin
Gimolre

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

In spite of the fact that I see absence of trust of late, I would at present prescribe icobench.com . My organization's ICO has experienced the way toward getting into the ICO posting, and trust me, they are administering everything about. Also that their bot is changing the ICO rating each time it see a surprising conduct in the social stages.
hi-blessings

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

To my best knowledge, it is good you analyze and find out about an ICO yourself to know how legit the team is, the future of the project and what it actually holds for investors. Many ICO reviews websites are not usually correct with their review.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

It's extremely difficult to recognize the best ICO that can give you benefit untill 4× or 5x since we can't foresee the future whatever we can do simply hypothesize, the best source to gather some data possibly from this discussion and some ICO survey destinations anyway you can do your own particular research by taking in their whitepaper.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

It is very much hard to see an ico with real working products these days. You need to make a lot of research to find the hidden gems in this market. You can check icodrops.com and find good icos there according to their rating as this is the only website that I trust as regards ratings
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

In spite of the fact that I see absence of trust of late, I would at present prescribe icobench.com . My organization's ICO has experienced the way toward getting into the ICO posting, and trust me, they are administering everything about. Also that their bot is changing the ICO rating each time it see a surprising conduct in the social stages.
Icobench sucks, it was getting paid to manipulate the rating. I can't trust all of the icorating sites because all of them is so easy to be manipulated. I have seen in so many times the scammers have been paying them to create such a fake rating to the scam ico and it can't be tolerated. icodrop is the only trusted ico rating site at this moment.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

It is necessary to search and check in many ways, and then make your choice. But even this, it will not be a guarantee of a good result. There are things that can not be influenced, and determine their future.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

The best source to find good ICO,  it is your own brain only. All information in the Web,  like ratings, experts reviews,  advertisement and etc,  it is just marketing and it could show how much money ICO ready to spend for marketing,  but does not connected with real projects value.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

It's the icorating or the bench that will help you earn better ico, in my opinion, most of the investors are there to find the potential ico

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

It's very difficult for that because now the market is Bearish.
If the ICO is with Etheruem platform and the price of 1 Ethereum is around 200 USD, then the ICO ends and the Etheruem price drops around 180 USD, the investor loses.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:48:51 AM

https://analytics.hypernum.com , https://icodrops.com . And influencer like Suppoman, Ian Balina, Mandy. Don't forget to doing your own research & analysis
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

Its very hard to find an ICO that can guarantee success in terms of return on investment. Crypto currency doesn't work that way. If you want to make money on ICO, the first step is to find a legit ICO that will have a coin that can appreciate when you hodl for long term. Selling a coin immediately after it got listed will just break even on the capital you spent or worst, you will lose money. Don't focus on the amount that you can earn, pay attention to the time you will hodl the coin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

I dont believe in any ICO ratings. It is just fantasies or paid advertisement. Be sure that you choose the right project, study all sides of startup. Watch on the guys which are in the team and dont be under emotions when you make decisions.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment
There is no true source to find a better ICO. Most of them are not well planned that is why you always see them struggle to be listed in good exchanges or when listed, below the ICO price.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

It is very difficult to identify some ICO projects that will bring you very high profits in the short term. If it were easy, all those crypto market enthusiasts would be rich. It matters a lot of inspiration, but also a good research. It's not a specific strategy, it just happens, and when it happens, you have to be an opportunist.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

I think, investors should to check the rating sites of ICO or watching the senior members and higher use for bounty e.t.c.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: