Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source to find better ICOs?  (Read 1962 times)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

Best source to find a good ICOs is to browse through the anouncement section from bitcoin.org, check through  ICOs review site, do you personal research from your finding,check for consistency from each project relative to the rating from the review website, take advantage of the bonus given but ensure you invest what you can afford to loss, spread your investment into different project at a given time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

The best in my opinion is still the bitcointalk. There is no sponsors and people that ate paid to hype a project. I like to see project for it's merit not through embelishment! I have seen good ICO that was very successful yet not glamourous nor embelished!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Sources such there is no. There are paid groups, which give recommendations in which ICO is worth investing, but if we talk about free ways, only you can and should analyze the project and decide whether to invest in it or not.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

If you are looking for best ICO to invest in in this year 2018 then you should not look too much further as mb8coin has proven to be a project with great potential and has a working product and ready to be accepted by 20 store across the world with big names like Amazon ready to use mb8coin. So at that it the best ICO in this year 2018.
Deripasca

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

I don't trust this kind of sites, and i want you to stop trusting them either. Although you can search for information about ICOs on this forum
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

I usually look for new ICO projects on the bitcointalk forum because this is the focus of most ICO projects on the cryptocurrency market. I choose bitcointalk because I can refer to the reviews from investors and experienced people, which is very necessary to decide the investment.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

There is not one in particular that can be considered as the best source of getting the great ICOs because the ICO market is very unpredictable and even the so called cryptocurrency and ICO experts have been made to look like amateurs with the way their predictions do fail to happen.

The best way to get a good ico is to spend a lot of time online tirelessly researching.

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

We can't be sure in ICO or even existing coins like BTC or ETH regarding the return in specific time. If we find a good project and have faith the growth of the project then can invest. Usually, I follow the Icodrop website to select the ICO and do own research for investment.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

IMO ICOdrops is very reliable & one of most preferred website used by investors. iCOdrop list ICOs on their website by doing extensive research only like team verification etc. But it's always better to do your on research too.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

Still bitcointalk is the best source of ICO, because it is in this forum, where we can review, conduct and share ideas of existing ICO's if its good for investing or not.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:15:26 AM

I use icobench.com, as it has a user friendly interface and has full information about ICOs, also I like the system of marks there, when experts put marks by theirselfs.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

The most reliable and updated source to find better ICOs is the forum (Bitcointalk), however it requires a thorough research in order to locate these good ICOs because there are also some ICOs which are not worth joining. Always study about the ICO before joining.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

Mostly in my own idea in finding a better resources of ICO i prefered to know the bounty manager credibility who are good reputation in handling ICO project thats whyi found its first if they are legit and good comunicator to its members or investor to the said project,so that we can assure that everyrhings that we doing about those new development project are legit,and thats why i prefered mostly to the amazix campaign.

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Finding ICOs to earn 3-4x above ICO price is not an easy work.... Even sometimes after a great number of research. For now there is no accurate way to get best ICOs you only need to take the risk after all righteous as been fulfil.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

ICO with the finished product - units. The vast majority of ICOs do not have a finished product. Therefore, ICO is a very risky investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

the project should be useful and interesting for modern society in order to make x5 after ICO. Also the product should be ready right after ICO ends.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment
I know where you can do x5 or even x10, in ISO 2017;). But seriously now it’s not that time for ISO to do x3. There is one source that will make a 100% good ISO analysis - that’s yourself.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

You should focus more on finding a good ICO and not minding how much you’re going to make because no one is able to predict the outcome of any ICO. Any ICO that is promising that you will make a huge profit is likely to be scam, and probably doing their best to get your interest. It’s better to invest and make little profit than to invest and lose all your money. So don’t put all your mind in what you’re going to earn cause no one is sure of how far an ICO will get from the beginning.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

It is difficult to find a good ICO review source at this time. In addition to self-monitoring and censorship of the actual quality of each project. I regularly check the news from wings.ai and tokendesk. Projects have a good start-up, but to achieve success with good funding is difficult.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

You can find interesting ICO in ICO rating site. Other sources are bitcointalk.org and altcoin announcement thread. Social media could also help such as twitter, facebook  and youtube. You may also read articles and other related thread regarding the good ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: