Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5324 times)
hermoine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
I find it by reading the threads there in altcoin discussion that is why it is really helpful to find campaigns that will help you to earn money.
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:52:28 AM

There are many ways to find new bounty campaigns. I specifically follow the TokenSuite and BountyHive bounty campaigns.
Our friends told us the necessary documents about it. You listen to them Smiley

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?

Just click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc

You will be able to track the new bounty campaigns according to the time it is published. Just make sure to do your research first before joining any bounties because some are scam and you may just waste your time when you put spent months promoting a project and not receive any coins after the ICO.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

I am looking for the latest bounty, which I think is great is by using several criteria. Normally I would see the first rating of the ICO that hold a bounty. And then I saw who the manager of his bounty. The allocation of the bounty, and I selected the project has indeed softcap only.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

The largest number of campaigns that appear at all in this forum. If you want to find something then you need to look at the forum every day there are some new campaigns

pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

To find good bounties is not easy but you can trust the bounty managers of every bounty that they manage. A bounty managers that has an experience from the past and trusted by bountyhive hunters.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

I do scan through the bounty section to check out for new bounties whenever I wanted to participate in any new bounty I read and study all their whitepapers, ANN threads, Telegram and read reviews and ratings about their ICO on google before coming to a logical conclusion whether to participate or not, this has been very helpful for me.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

I search on various websites especially those bounty websites to find new bounties. It is tough to find new ones. It requires a lot of hard-work.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

You can follow bitcointalk or some relevant community for the latest update. Even you can also visit icobench, icodrops or bountyhive to get the latest update.
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

I am looking for the new bounty from google facebook and other forums but most I got recommendations from friends who are already experienced with the affairs of the bounty,in fact on the bitcointalk sometimes too hard to get a new bounty,we should advance long search
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

for me it's hard to find a new bounties because theres no site of them but for me i just go in the icorating and check the upcoming ico's.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

There are many sites that keep track of promising bounty campaigns, both current and upcoming! For example, such sites as
https://world-bounty.com/ and http://bountylord.com/
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

I think you can turn on notification on bounty thread and you can get mails from it. Or you can try to find it from facebook, telegram or twitter. And also you can find here in bitcointalk forum. Just be wise enough to choose those bounty campaigns and beware of scammers.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

I look through sites such as icodrops and icobench, read the forum and the main thing that it was a good bounty company.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

There are many ways buddy, first option I register with bountyhive which I always participate with it. Second I always check my email the airdrop that I have participated sometimes they also create a bounty campaign at same time. Third is of course in ANN Thread here under bounty which you can choose so many options but I recommend you to check it’s tele community first if it’s active and also what they can offer to you. Lastly I think in Twitter I also can find some bounty campaign. So goodluck boss hope this will help you.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Here is a list of new bounties

http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=June

that take place on this forum. I find it very useful as you can browse it by month and expiration date.

You are doing same with me guys. Thats site was very helpfull for looking a new bounty. But on the other hand, I was joining and subscribe telegram channel of campaign manager who  give a new bounty frequently like: Tokensuite, Bountyhive, Wapinter.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dirgayeah

Activity: 868

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Just click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc

You will be able to track the new bounty campaigns according to the time it is published. Just make sure to do your research first before joining any bounties because some are scam and you may just waste your time when you put spent months promoting a project and not receive any coins after the ICO.

I'm become a bounty hunter apporox one years ,but I still dont know if there's a simple way for searching a new bounty. Thanks so much dude you really help us here. But the important thing we must aware: do a research   carefully before joining to a new bounty.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Here is a list of new bounties

http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=June

that take place on this forum. I find it very useful as you can browse it by month and expiration date.

You are doing same with me guys. Thats site was very helpfull for looking a new bounty. But on the other hand, I was joining and subscribe telegram channel of campaign manager who  give a new bounty frequently like: Tokensuite, Bountyhive, Wapinter.
There is also a table with good bounty managers, it's very convenient, look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

For now on, I only check new bounty campaign from this spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1122036348

That sheet is very update from every popular bounty managers.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

There are many threads on the forum itself where people maintain a spreadsheet for the bounties. The one I prefer is http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php

They manage the spreadsheet very nicely and enter a campaign as soon as it arrives. They also mention ranking and manager which helps in shorting the ones which seems more legit. I usually take help of this to know about various campaigns to participate. They have categorized campaigns according to dates. Moreover, they have a signature campaign spreadsheet separately as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: