Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

a lot of people are confused with privacy coins in general, because they don't know how to use the coin control features.

First you have to activate coin control on your wallet, go to Settings tab, select options another pop up will appear and hit the display tab and click on "display coin control features"

This will allow you to see your stacks of coins and how many confirmations each stack has as they accumulate weight for working towards finding a staking reward, also because privacy wallets can have multiple addresses in each wallet, each stack can have a different address, using coin control you can select which stack you want to move around or send to someone.

Think of a stack of coins like a $50 note, you want to give Johnny $1 cause your a good guy/girl, what ever...
You use a $50 note (stack) using coin control you can select which stack to pay Johnny with and get "change" back but other people may be watching so you tell Johnny to send the $49 of "change" to another address using coin control when you have selected which stack and quote your own address in the field stating "custom change address"  (where you want Johnny to send the "change" ($49) to)

(be sure to tick the box next to custom change address)

Or if you don't care about people seeing how much goes to your "main address" then you could always use your "main address" in the "custom change address" field when you send the $1 to Johnny using your $50 note.

These Privacy coins give you the option to conceal your main address.
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

Everyone should make sure that they're aware of this new rule.

Read the words from the devs below:

@everyone Please check your status. If it has wallet in Status, means your 0.001 was received correctly, if no, means you sent from different address or other issues. It should look like:

STATUS: is currently Accepted PXvS6ZB1UrGZAGcuDkMYBwaR3CAt7VEgHD for airdrops.

If you sent it but it wasnt changed, please make sure it's from your registered wallet. If it's not, then send me DM with TX ONLY, no hello sir, when moon, only TX.

This isn't hard. Just go to the PRiVCY bot in Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/445635883169742879 and run the !status command. If your deposit went through and was received the bot will list your wallet address and "for drops" after it. Easy.

Follow the rules and spread the word about PRiVCY and you will make it into AD-6!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

New faucet face-lift?  I'm in!

https://faucet.privcy.io/

Worked like a charm!  Thanks Privcy!

(Now I just have to remember to turn it on every 24 hrs....)

I love this faucet, used it last night, will try it again, after 24 hours
RainyDay23

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Make sure you use the coin control features and change the custom address to your AD address when sending out coins to avoid the change being sent to a random address (within the wallet).

And if you think coin control is too complex/confusing, just send 0,001 PRIV to the address mentioned (without using coin control).

Then check https://explorer.privcy.io/ and you will see that your coins are no longer in your airdrop address (this is intentional, your change just moved to a new address in your wallet).

Then transfer all your PRIV back to your airdrop wallet.

To be extra safe, always check your wallet balance on https://explorer.privcy.io/ afterwards.

This has me worried. Are you saying that my coins will be sent to a different address than my AD address? What happens if my computer dies, but I have the private key? Will I lose those coins?
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

Make sure you use the coin control features and change the custom address to your AD address when sending out coins to avoid the change being sent to a random address (within the wallet).

And if you think coin control is too complex/confusing, just send 0,001 PRIV to the address mentioned (without using coin control).

Then check https://explorer.privcy.io/ and you will see that your coins are no longer in your airdrop address (this is intentional, your change just moved to a new address in your wallet).

To be extra safe, always check your wallet balance on https://explorer.privcy.io/ afterwards.

This has me worried. Are you saying that my coins will be sent to a different address than my AD address? What happens if my computer dies, but I have the private key? Will I lose those coins?

No, you won't.
You should also backup your wallet also, not only private keys.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Everybody should backup their private keys, from all the addresses. You can check in coin control if you have more than one address with coins

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

Kindly answer my question,

Last week I received the airdrop, for this week  I didn't.

It's too late for me to notice I supposedly not allowed to use any any exchange site address, so I was skipped. Then I check my status and it's back to "Not Active".

A while ago I downloaded the wallet on my PC and changed my !registration on discrod, I just only change my address from exchange address  to  PC wallet address. And it changed.

I would like to know if it's allowed to change your address and be back again in the airdrop?

You should be fine but you have to follow all rules and send 0.001 priv to verify your desktop address
st1letto

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Everybody should backup their private keys, from all the addresses. You can check in coin control if you have more than one address with coins
Thanks for reminding, it might literally save some people.
For me, backing private keys, phrases and wallets is the first thing when I download a wallet.
People often underestimate this, it's just a matter of minutes.
ALEXLEVKOV

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Began to participate in the 5th round only, and until there was no activation did nothing, as it turned out, of course, in vain. Now I carry out all the necessary actions and I hope to receive the first award. Russian community leaves much to be desired, only pods and an incomprehensible reaction, but thanks to the forum and discord with everything figured out.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

Everyone should make sure that they're aware of this new rule.

Read the words from the devs below:

@everyone Please check your status. If it has wallet in Status, means your 0.001 was received correctly, if no, means you sent from different address or other issues. It should look like:

STATUS: is currently Accepted PXvS6ZB1UrGZAGcuDkMYBwaR3CAt7VEgHD for airdrops.

If you sent it but it wasnt changed, please make sure it's from your registered wallet. If it's not, then send me DM with TX ONLY, no hello sir, when moon, only TX.

This isn't hard. Just go to the PRiVCY bot in Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/445635883169742879 and run the !status command. If your deposit went through and was received the bot will list your wallet address and "for drops" after it. Easy.

Follow the rules and spread the word about PRiVCY and you will make it into AD-6!

Love your images SonofaBitcoin!!!

ALSO REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE SENDING YOUR .001 TX SEND FROM YOUR AIRDROP WALLET ADDRESS!!!

If you dont know how to properly use coin control, you may end up sending from a completely differerent address that we cannot relate to anybody.

Go to the #FAQ channel for easy guides on how to properly send the .001 from your AIRDROP WALLET address.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:37:00 AM

Another reminder to vote for PRiVCY on Shardax. Please do so guys and don't forget that you can vote every 24 hours  Smiley

https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY

To repost this!

Everybody please vote every 24 hours on Shardax for a chance at a free listing.

You can vote DAILY but DO NOT USE VPNS AND MULTI VOTE

They will ban us or remove votes for cheating as they have to other coins in the past if you do that. Play the game legit and we can win. With 1000+ users in our airdrop we should easily be able to win the next round.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:06:23 AM

HI guys, how are you, the next airdrop is approaching, you already made the transaction of 0.001 privcy ... I still do not synchronize my portfolio, tomorrow I do that job I feel like a holder
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

Mmmm I don't like your suggestion to be honest!
Coin control is really easy to use!

This should certainly not be the standard, I agree. But there are a lot of people here who are new to crypto and do not understand the underlying mechanics of a wallet.

Consider my suggestion more like e.g. a fire extinguisher - no one really "likes" them, but they can help you save the day.
1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:51:20 AM

Mmmm I don't like your suggestion to be honest!
Coin control is really easy to use!

few people don't know use coin control like me, but don't worry about that , we have a tutorial for it

area #fag on discord will help we  . this is  a reason we need a official forum  for our community .

This should certainly not be the standard, I agree. But there are a lot of people here who are new to crypto and do not understand the underlying mechanics of a wallet.

Consider my suggestion more like e.g. a fire extinguisher - no one really "likes" them, but they can help you save the day.
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

A reminder to everyone that you have to send .001 $priv from your REGISTERED PRiVCY wallet to this address: PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY . You can find a tutorial on coin control and change address in #faq on the PRiVCY discord. This is very important that you know how to do this so your .001 $priv gets sent from your registered airdrop address.  Don’t miss out on the next airdrop because of this simple step.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

Tonight, account checking failed. A lot of accounts are banned. Someone angry or resentful substitutes someone else's ID from BCT and delivers his wallet and twitter, after which the bot bans both accounts. You need to find the antidote, otherwise the coins may dump.
BikRen

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

Hello! The question is according to the latest rules of the drop. How long does it take to check the wallet address after the 0.001 coin transfer?
Servalead7

Activity: 224

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

the rules have changed for the next airdrop. please make sure you read them to avoid disappointment. and don't forget,if you rank up here you will need to update your signature too

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC

this means, every single member, not just those who WERE using exchange addresses. this is to prove your address is not an exchange address and is because you can't send less than 0.2 from an exchange
Actually, I sent a .001 privcy to such address but did not accept so now I repeat that I sent by using coin control and successful.

That's really important! You need to use the coin control feature when sending that amount!
A lot of users are "just sending" that amount without selecting the correct input..
Yes because of that ours coins will be apart when coin control is used. Me every time to send coin I used coin control for safe.

The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Good evening!

Nothing much to report cause it seems everyone on BCT right now are talking about everything you need to do this week. Great work guys! This Sunday, most likely in the afternoon EST I plan on doing a Movie Trivia for Privcy coins so if your up and want to participate please come on down to Discord chat! Other than that, of course check the rules and pay attention but also just as important, please participate in chat and help each other out!

Hello! The question is according to the latest rules of the drop. How long does it take to check the wallet address after the 0.001 coin transfer?

I would wait probably 12-24 hours. More on the 24 hours end to be safe. If something is wrong, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll look into it for you.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
stellerator

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

A reminder to everyone that you have to send .001 $priv from your REGISTERED PRiVCY wallet to this address: PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY . You can find a tutorial on coin control and change address in #faq on the PRiVCY discord. This is very important that you know how to do this so your .001 $priv gets sent from your registered airdrop address.  Don’t miss out on the next airdrop because of this simple step.
But if my balance is zero, what I have to do?

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: