Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:47:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

sorry, I can not find white paper, where can I find?
One more thing, When ICO end? and how many token sold?
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??   

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner. 

OMG I'm butthurt, that you think I would get offended! LOL

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!

Also Everyone, don't forget about Movie Trivia in Telegram chat sometime in the evening on Saturday. I'll announce the time later in the week!

Good night!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

There is no ICO, just an airdrop. Head on over to our Discord channel and check out #rules first an register with bot cmd. Good luck, make sure you stay active! Oh and the whitepaper should be sometime this quarter.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
snkiworld

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

Team releasing white paper in Q3 2018.For more details vist the official website: https://privcy.io/

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/eZJf3tG
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??   

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner. 

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!

Also Everyone, don't forget about Movie Trivia in Telegram chat sometime in the evening on Saturday. I'll announce the time later in the week!

Good night!

I was hoping someone from the team could re-assess my eligibilty for the Airdrop, I'm curious how many posts per week are required Smiley
Servalead7

Activity: 224

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??  

Good night!

I was hoping someone from the team could re-assess my eligibilty for the Airdrop, I'm curious how many posts per week are required Smiley
Actually be active here in BCT and this thread will required 5 post per week and not a single day to post the 5 constructive post.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

PRiVCY value has increased a little bit in the last few days partly due to the the enire market in the green and partly due to the new hodler reward.  I believe now is the time to still snag a bag of $priv, especially if you dumped them in previous airdrops. The hodler reward should make up for any dumpers loss if buying the priv back now.  It’s not too late to hodl 60% of your previous airdrops to receive the extra coins. This coin has the potential to make significant increase at anytime, so if your wanting to get the most out of this airdrop, don’t delay and hodl 60% by the registration cutoff this week.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

PRiVCY value has increased a little bit in the last few days partly due to the the enire market in the green and partly due to the new hodler reward.  I believe now is the time to still snag a bag of $priv, especially if you dumped them in previous airdrops. The hodler reward should make up for any dumpers loss if buying the priv back now.  It’s not too late to hodl 60% of your previous airdrops to receive the extra coins. This coin has the potential to make significant increase at anytime, so if your wanting to get the most out of this airdrop, don’t delay and hodl 60% by the registration cutoff this week.

Personally I don't really want the dumpers to buy back. I would be nice if the mark was something like 75% of your previous AD for this current week. Eventually they will want to dump again.

Love the new rules, hopefully they did something in eliminating many of the dumpers.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

Good night!

There are no minimum posts required, but what is required is that in the posts that you do make you write something of substance. You are representing privcy with your signature after all.
CryptoAtom

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

"You are inactive for Airdrops" means. Is there any activity missing or should I post in btc daily.
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

Miss ad6 because not retweet in this week. I fell so sad because don't read rule carefully. If anyone want to get Privcy token, you should read rule and be active in not only discord group, but also BCT ANN and twitter. Hope i won't miss it again.
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

Miss ad6 because not retweet in this week. I fell so sad because don't read rule carefully. If anyone want to get Privcy token, you should read rule and be active in not only discord group, but also BCT ANN and twitter. Hope i won't miss it again.
First of all PRiVCY is not a TOKEN but the COIN after you learn that read the rules and try to follow them, thank you!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
RainyDay23

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

"You are inactive for Airdrops" means. Is there any activity missing or should I post in btc daily.

At looked at your post, you seemed to have posted enough on BTC. Probably meant that you didn't communicated enough on the Discord.

Go to Discord and ask a mod to check for you.

Edit: I also just read some of your posts, it could also be because of the quality. You mainly ask very short questions.

Like, "Is MEW supports for Airdrops", I don't think that would qualify as a legit post to the team.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??  

Good night!

Actually be active here in BCT and this thread will required 5 post per week and not a single day to post the 5 constructive post.

we do not require a certain amount of posts per week. we just ask that you are active here. post anywhere you want with constructive comments. except off topic. we don't want you to go spamming. just a couple of good posts per week will be ok. but they do have to be good posts. not copy/paste bounty hunting posts or links spammed
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

At looked at your post, you seemed to have posted enough on BTC. Probably meant that you didn't communicated enough on the Discord.

Go to Discord and ask a mod to check for you.

Edit: I also just read some of your posts, it could also be because of the quality. You mainly ask very short questions.

Like, "Is MEW supports for Airdrops", I don't think that would qualify as a legit post to the team.

your right, those sorts of posts do not cut it. engage in the conversation going on . make constructive comments
ATrsh29

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

In the 7th Airdrop, do we still need to send 0.001 Priv again to the address?

You are required to send 0.001 $Priv if you are a newly comer/s for the airdrop this week. The reason why some community needs to do that, because the Devs/Team/Mods wants to make sure some of us are not using exchange address.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1451

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:48:17 AM

Is it ok that I'm synchronising to network for nearly 3 hours? (I made my wallet only yesterday)
35939 blocks remaining so far and it is 51.79% only.
From my experience, that is not correct and something is wrong in your setup. It can be your connection (slow internet) or you have very few connections in the network making it harder to download/sync the blockchain. Go over the Discord channel and ask for the addnode details for PRiV. I had the same issue few weeks ago and it was resolved by the addnode that I included in my file Wink

Thanks for an advice. I suppose this is because of wallet on Mac. Previously I've had issues with .dmg file (system was not able to see it), until I have upgraded system to High Sierra OS. Futher on I have had my wallet crashing all the time, until someone on discord sent me a privcy.conf file.

After that the program went up without crashes and I spend nearly 5 hours to get synchronised.
Cant blame my internet connection, its 100mbit/sec.

I will continue to examine how this wallet works. And thanks once again for an advice, I will ask my problem on discord.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

just saw that there is a roadmap for the first time Cheesy looks really interesing
really glad i joined this project since i really like the distribution model
keep up your work !
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

just saw that there is a roadmap for the first time Cheesy looks really interesing
really glad i joined this project since i really like the distribution model
keep up your work !
yes.. as soon as white paper is released the more you know about the project Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

Whitepaper will be release during Q3.
Don't worry guys Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: