Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
samiyun

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

Volume of PRIV is rising rapidly on crex24 exchange. Hopefully PRIV price will increase this week :smiley: Can PRIV be listed on Coinmarketcap?

Why would not. will grow stronger over time and soon will be known by all. Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

This privacy coin in increasing so fast, I'm talking in terms of volume,development and the team is doing really great.
I just have a problem, It says that I'm not in airdrops  (Set everything and sent the 0.001 pryv. Done all of that today before  15:00 UTC )
Can anyone help me resolving the problem?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.

PRiVCY will be on CMC soon, I have no doubts about it.

Sure... But firstly it must have 50000 daily volume to be on the CMC. It's impossible while privcy has bad exchanges

I think it's no problem , some members of us or dev will do that . In order to list on another exchange platform , we can not do anything . But I think we have a very wonderful dev team .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

This privacy coin in increasing so fast, I'm talking in terms of volume,development and the team is doing really great.
I just have a problem, It says that I'm not in airdrops  (Set everything and sent the 0.001 pryv. Done all of that today before  15:00 UTC )

Final checks starting now and will take a couple of hours. Final status update is tomorrow!
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

For all of the new members who are still trying to figure out what they need to do to qualify for AD-8 and beyond, I've compiled a checklist down below. Most of this is from the pages on the PRiVCY Discord channel at https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128.

Airdrop Rules:

1) You need to register with our Discord BOT. Please make sure you have the following information ready:

a) PRiVCY wallet address. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setaddress-afc3ccc8cc65)

b) BitcoinTalk account ID. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setbctid-bct-id-ca91075ebf52) Account MUST  be registered before June 1st, 2018

c) Twitter account. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setwitter-aaefb5ad3767)

2) Participant must have PRiVCY signature in their BCT Account during the course of all airdrops. Signature must be correct according to your membership level. Signatures can be found on Page 1 of ANN or #signatures. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452572280363548673

3) You must enter your PRiVCY address in your BCT profile. Either as your bitcoin address, website or your location. Must be visible and match your registered wallet address.

4) You have to be active on our Discord channel. Drop in a couple of times a week to chat a bit in one of the channels. Activity is measured with XP, you can check your XP in the #bot-cmd with the !profile command. There is no vast XP limit set for the week, so don't ask. XP will be reset after every Airdrop. You need to have a BitcoinTalk account that is registered before 1st of June 2018 and have activity 28+ points. Stay active on BCT in different threads (except off-topic). Make quality posts (no short comments) and if you are a Newbie don't post in the ANN!(your posts will be deleted)

5) Follow our Official PRiVCY Twitter account: Like and Re-tweet (without comment) at least 1 post from current week. (https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN)

6) All already distributed coins are freely tradable, including the ones you will receive from the airdrop.

Airdrop Distribution Plan:

Total Airdrop fund is 11,000,000 PRIV. These will be freely distributed within 20 weekly airdrops.

1) During 1-10 airdrop all approved participants will be getting fair share of PRIV coins:

Example:

If total participant number is 100 and airdrop distribution is 500,000 PRIV, that means each participant will receive 5,000 PRIV coins. 500,000 / 100 = 5,000 PRIV/each

2) "HODLers Welcome" - Second Stage of Airdrops

As previously announced after AD10 we will be rewarding people that HODL our coin.
We will be splitting each AD into two parts
 - 90% of the AD, "HODLers" (people with X amount of PRiV in their wallet)
 - 10% of the AD, "nonHODLers/new" (people with less than X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

X value for AD11 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
X value for AD12 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
and so on.

HODL your PRiVCY

We have realised that we have large number of members that are new to crypto and we want to make sure that everyone benefits from this great airdrop and this great project that is PRiVCY.

As you know we will be introducing set HODL rule from AD10 where HODLers receive greater share of the airdropped amount (90%), to reward them for supporting our project.

In order to prepare everyone for this, we will start with progressive HODL rules from AD6.

The new rules are as follows:

To be classed as HODLer and to receive share of 90% of the airdropped amount you need to:

AD6 - hold at least 50% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 13.07.2018
AD7 - hold at least 60% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 20.07.2018
AD8 - hold at least 70% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 27.07.2018
AD9 - hold at least 80% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 03.08.2018
AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

If you don't fit the above criteria but you still fulfil all the other requirements you will receive share of 10% of the airdropped amount (capped at max 1/100 of 10% per person)

To be classed as HODLer in AD11 you will need to HODL a specific amount of PRiV that will equal to % of airdropped amount in AD1 to AD10 (might not necessarily be your airdropped amount if you have not participated in all airdrops)

Airdrop Bot commands:

!setaddress
!setbctid
!setwitter (Notice there is only 1 't' in the beginning of setwitter.)
!registration

Going forward exchange addresses will not be allowed for the AD, if you have exchange address in your registration you will be skipped from AD.

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC.

Check out this step-by-step guide on how to send your 0.001 PRiV. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/457995194004930560

PROMOTE PRiVCY!

Use any of the graphics from the theme-giveaway page to spread the word about PRiVCY on social media. A little effort goes a long way. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452133066845192203

The rules are always changing so it's your responsibility to keep checking them every day for new ones. Good luck!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Registration for the airdrop is now closed.

Good luck everyone i hope all of the new airdrop members will be accepted for this round.

Keep HODLING Cheesy

I'm very happy to have been accepted for the 7th Airdrop Smiley    I've bought some PRiV too and intend to hold all of them.

Good luck to everyone, lets all be active in helping promote PRiV and watch it take off.
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Good luck everyone i hope all of the new airdrop members will be accepted for this round.

Keep HODLING Cheesy

I'm very happy to have been accepted for the 7th Airdrop Smiley    I've bought some PRiV too and intend to hold all of them.

Good luck to everyone, lets all be active in helping promote PRiV and watch it take off.

please remember status is not updated yet.. It will be updated right before the Airdrop distribution!
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Keep HODLING Cheesy

please remember status is not updated yet.. It will be updated right before the Airdrop distribution!

Thanks for the clarification, I'm fairly certain I followed all the rules to be eligible so I'm crossing my fingers I get to participate in this weeks airdrop Smiley
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

I Just downloaded privcy qt-wallet from link in announcement , tryed to run him en he changed my texttype in computer! Wtf?

Nic
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

Keep HODLING Cheesy

I hope everything was enough to be eligible for this week. Crossing fingers.
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood Evening,

Well as I'm going through the manual check process I notice a lot of you guys kept commenting on the retweets, unfortunately you will miss AD7. In the rules it states like and retweet from the official Privcy Twitter account (without comment) and yet I saw at least 15 people comment on it.

Another problem was that others didn't have the correct signature, either it was for another coin or then leveled up in BCT and never changed to the new signature.

Last I saw several post on BCT all in one day a bunch of times, most of which were barely a sentence. Please for next week try to have 2-3 Quality posts over the course of 2-3 days, you are after all representing the community and some of the stuff I'm seeing my 4 year old niece could have written a more quality post.

On that note the remaining 85-90% of you that I checked did a fantastic job and I want you to keep up the great work! It really makes my job a whole lot easier when you read the rules and follow through on them.

Don't forget on Saturday later in the evening EST. I will be having my movie trivia which will be held in our telegram chat, I will announce the time in both discord and telegram so that no one missed out so I hope to see you there!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Privcy has been doing some great volume on Crex recently. Hopefully the trend continues till we moon.
AD 7 is also coming to an end and with that we have three more weeks after which holder bonus kicks in. Therefore buy Priv now before it's too late

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
chipr

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:29 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 06:33:36 AM by chipr

I am thankful to all the support of Privcy who assist me and resolved my issue from the last airdrop.Ithought i am going to wait so long for the result.but no,after further confirmation they sent the token on my wallet as fast as i imagine!Thank you also to all the TEAM of Privcy..you guys did very well😊

This is very good to know and encouraging, as the Support Team does put in a lot of effort to help both new and existing members through the registration and status process. It may seem as if your issue is overlooked, from time to time, as it can take a good 4 days (more or less) for any result with command
Code:
!status
to change, or update. This is due to the amount of members and some of the checks, done 2-3 times a week are automatic (robot) I believe and others may need to be done manually.

I have had an extensive interaction with the PRiVCY Support Team, with Mod back up request from Support Team, in a similar issue which took a full week to get resolved. Because I am following all of the rules, not cheating/spamming, and have had nothing but good faith efforts for the project and my participation with PRiVCY -- I am happy my to announce that my issue was eventually resolved successfully as well!

So if you are reading this for reasons of a status result (SUPPORT >#bot-cmds) of anything other than "Accepted":
Code:
username#0000 you are currently Accepted PXxXx(PRiV Address)XxxXXxXXxxXxXxXx for airdrops.

You can review the following steps:

1. Reread the #rules in the left column under AIRDROP > #rules
(All of them--start from the top. Do not miss a new rule from the 2nd post on July 8, 2018 regarding sending .001 PRiV to verify it comes from your own desktop wallet as NO exchange addresses are accepted).

2. If you need help with any steps from #1 above go to AIRDROP > #faqs

3. But perhaps you ought to look here first, OFFICIAL, and at least read the first 3 topics:

For most current members that have ever received a previous airdrop the above will do, however if new, or problems remain, please also review the procedures below.

Actual Registration Process
For successful registration in an airdrop the following 3 items will be needed:
  • PRiVCY wallet address
  • BitcoinTalk account ID
  • Twitter account

Detailed instructions on how to obtain these and what needs to be entered when registering are listed at the top of the first post under AIRDROP > #rules.
At the bottom of the same post are the registration commands to enter in the #bot-cmds room:

Code:
!setaddress
Code:
!setbctid
Code:
!setwitter

Enter last to check your registration after entering the commands above, verifies what was registered:

Code:
!registration

ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS (partial list)
Per the rules make sure to the following for now:
  • Follow Official PRiVCY Twitter account, Like, and RT (without comment) at least one Twitter from current week (I'd do 2 min.)
  • Make a couple of posts, replies on Bitcointalk forum (BCT), after you've added PRiVCY signature appropriate to your rank on that site

Lastly, or finally, if anyone made it this far and you have questions or need help with steps or status not accepted--Only after all of the above, NOW go ask for help in:
MAIN > #support-center

Remember the Support Team and Mods are here to help and are also helping with items other than registration so please be patient. They may be able to look up something more quickly depending on the situation, but for incomplete items like "Missing Tweet", etc., if the status is not an error you may be waiting until the next airdrop. It may also indicate, if they tell you that checks are still going on, the status may change upon final checks which Support Team cannot do while handling requests as Support (they are still handled by either bots or manually by rest of team).

Often you will be directed back to one of the rules I've listed here so thought I'd try and make it easier to increase your chances of getting them all done correctly the first time.

Our Team is also helping to ensure that there are fewer and fewer attempts to join and then spam (or not actually participate in) our forum on BCT, Discord, and across all Social Media platforms. This helps keep the community safe from potential scammers and/or spammers among the group whose actions degrade the PRiVCY community as a whole and puts all our efforts at risk of having any particular social media account shut down.

A big "Thanks" to our Support Team!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

0.001 Tx Missing showing, but I have sent

To: PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY
Debit: -0.001 PRiV
Transaction ID: 69b9ecccf6b4fbefe91696fce3e0c93834fcfa38a3927041ce7d62b868210426

Can you tell me how long it will take to update my transaction in discord bot cmd.
Base on my experience..it will take 24hrs..for them to update your transaction.If it is already sent and can seen in the explorer you are good to go..you just need to wait for their update😊
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

AD 7 is also coming to an end and with that we have three more weeks after which holder bonus kicks in. tryed to run him en he changed my texttype in computer!
yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

I am thankful to all the support of Privcy who assist me and resolved my issue from the last airdrop.Ithought i am going to wait so long for the result.but no,after further confirmation they sent the token on my wallet as fast as i imagine!Thank you also to all the TEAM of Privcy..you guys did very well😊

This is very good to know and encouraging, as the Support Team does put in a lot of effort to help both new and existing members through the registration and status process. It may seem as if your issue is overlooked, from time to time, as it can take a good 4 days (more or less) for any result with command
Code:
!status
to change, or update. This is due to the amount of members and some of the checks, done 2-3 times a week are automatic (robot) I believe and others may need to be done manually.

I have had an extensive interaction with the PRiVCY Support Team, with Mod back up request from Support Team, in a similar issue which took a full week to get resolved. Because I am following all of the rules, not cheating/spamming, and have had nothing but good faith efforts for the project and my participation with PRiVCY -- I am happy my to announce that my issue was eventually resolved successfully as well!

So if you are reading this for reasons of a status result (SUPPORT >#bot-cmds) of anything other than "Accepted":
Code:
username#0000 you are currently Accepted PXxXx(PRiV Address)XxxXXxXXxxXxXxXx for airdrops.

You can review the following steps:

1. Reread the #rules in the left column under AIRDROP > #rules
(All of them--start from the top. Do not miss a new rule from the 2nd post on July 8, 2018 regarding sending .001 PRiV to verify it comes from your own desktop wallet as NO exchange addresses are accepted).

2. If you need help with any steps from #1 above go to AIRDROP > #faqs

3. But perhaps you ought to look here first, OFFICIAL, and at least read the first 3 topics:

For most current members that have ever received a previous airdrop the above will do, however if new, or problems remain, please also review the procedures below.

Actual Registration Process
For successful registration in an airdrop the following 3 items will be needed:
  • PRiVCY wallet address
  • BitcoinTalk account ID
  • Twitter account

Detailed instructions on how to obtain these and what needs to be entered when registering are listed at the top of the first post under AIRDROP > #rules.
At the bottom of the same post are the registration commands to enter in the #bot-cmds room:

Code:
!setaddress
Code:
!setbctid
Code:
!setwitter

Enter last to check your registration after entering the commands above, verifies what was registered:

Code:
!registration

ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS (partial list)
Per the rules make sure to the following for now:
  • Follow Official PRiVCY Twitter account, Like, and RT (without comment) at least one Twitter from current week (I'd do 2 min.)
  • Make a couple of posts, replies on Bitcointalk forum (BCT), after you've added PRiVCY signature appropriate to your rank on that site

Lastly, or finally, if anyone made it this far and you have questions or need help with steps or status not accepted--Only after all of the above, NOW go ask for help in:
MAIN > #support-center

Remember the Support Team and Mods are here to help and are also helping with items other than registration so please be patient. They may be able to look up something more quickly depending on the situation, but for incomplete items like "Missing Tweet", etc., if the status is not an error you may be waiting until the next airdrop. It may also indicate, if they tell you that checks are still going on, the status may change upon final checks which Support Team cannot do while handling requests as Support (they are still handled by either bots or manually by rest of team).

Often you will be directed back to one of the rules I've listed here so thought I'd try and make it easier to increase your chances of getting them all done correctly the first time.

Our Team is also helping to ensure that there are fewer and fewer attempts to join and then spam (or not actually participate in) our forum on BCT, Discord, and across all Social Media platforms. This helps keep the community safe from potential scammers and/or spammers among the group whose actions degrade the PRiVCY community as a whole and puts all our efforts at risk of having any particular social media account shut down.

A big "Thanks" to our Support Team!

This post can be a big help to our new member.
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

For all of the new members who are still trying to figure out what they need to do to qualify for AD-8 and beyond, I've compiled a checklist down below. Most of this is from the pages on the PRiVCY Discord channel at https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/448864506416857128.

Airdrop Rules:

1) You need to register with our Discord BOT. Please make sure you have the following information ready:

a) PRiVCY wallet address. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setaddress-afc3ccc8cc65)

b) BitcoinTalk account ID. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setbctid-bct-id-ca91075ebf52) Account MUST  be registered before June 1st, 2018

c) Twitter account. Tutorial (https://medium.com/@privcycoin/privcy-setwitter-aaefb5ad3767)

2) Participant must have PRiVCY signature in their BCT Account during the course of all airdrops. Signature must be correct according to your membership level. Signatures can be found on Page 1 of ANN or #signatures. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452572280363548673

3) You must enter your PRiVCY address in your BCT profile. Either as your bitcoin address, website or your location. Must be visible and match your registered wallet address.

4) You have to be active on our Discord channel. Drop in a couple of times a week to chat a bit in one of the channels. Activity is measured with XP, you can check your XP in the #bot-cmd with the !profile command. There is no vast XP limit set for the week, so don't ask. XP will be reset after every Airdrop. You need to have a BitcoinTalk account that is registered before 1st of June 2018 and have activity 28+ points. Stay active on BCT in different threads (except off-topic). Make quality posts (no short comments) and if you are a Newbie don't post in the ANN!(your posts will be deleted)

5) Follow our Official PRiVCY Twitter account: Like and Re-tweet (without comment) at least 1 post from current week. (https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN)

6) All already distributed coins are freely tradable, including the ones you will receive from the airdrop.

Airdrop Distribution Plan:

Total Airdrop fund is 11,000,000 PRIV. These will be freely distributed within 20 weekly airdrops.

1) During 1-10 airdrop all approved participants will be getting fair share of PRIV coins:

Example:

If total participant number is 100 and airdrop distribution is 500,000 PRIV, that means each participant will receive 5,000 PRIV coins. 500,000 / 100 = 5,000 PRIV/each

2) "HODLers Welcome" - Second Stage of Airdrops

As previously announced after AD10 we will be rewarding people that HODL our coin.
We will be splitting each AD into two parts
 - 90% of the AD, "HODLers" (people with X amount of PRiV in their wallet)
 - 10% of the AD, "nonHODLers/new" (people with less than X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

X value for AD11 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
X value for AD12 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
and so on.

HODL your PRiVCY

We have realised that we have large number of members that are new to crypto and we want to make sure that everyone benefits from this great airdrop and this great project that is PRiVCY.

As you know we will be introducing set HODL rule from AD10 where HODLers receive greater share of the airdropped amount (90%), to reward them for supporting our project.

In order to prepare everyone for this, we will start with progressive HODL rules from AD6.

The new rules are as follows:

To be classed as HODLer and to receive share of 90% of the airdropped amount you need to:

AD6 - hold at least 50% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 13.07.2018
AD7 - hold at least 60% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 20.07.2018
AD8 - hold at least 70% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 27.07.2018
AD9 - hold at least 80% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 03.08.2018
AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

If you don't fit the above criteria but you still fulfil all the other requirements you will receive share of 10% of the airdropped amount (capped at max 1/100 of 10% per person)

To be classed as HODLer in AD11 you will need to HODL a specific amount of PRiV that will equal to % of airdropped amount in AD1 to AD10 (might not necessarily be your airdropped amount if you have not participated in all airdrops)

Airdrop Bot commands:

!setaddress
!setbctid
!setwitter (Notice there is only 1 't' in the beginning of setwitter.)
!registration

Going forward exchange addresses will not be allowed for the AD, if you have exchange address in your registration you will be skipped from AD.

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC.

Check out this step-by-step guide on how to send your 0.001 PRiV. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/457995194004930560

PROMOTE PRiVCY!

Use any of the graphics from the theme-giveaway page to spread the word about PRiVCY on social media. A little effort goes a long way. https://discordapp.com/channels/440711503415476224/452133066845192203

The rules are always changing so it's your responsibility to keep checking them every day for new ones. Good luck!

https://i.imgur.com/Udk2jEc.jpg

thats a really awesome summary for all the new users !
good job really well done by your side !
really curious if i will get my airdrop today and of the future from priv Grin
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

Privcy has been doing some great volume on Crex recently. Hopefully the trend continues till we moon.
AD 7 is also coming to an end and with that we have three more weeks after which holder bonus kicks in. Therefore buy Priv now before it's too late
Unfortunately, out of 7.775 registered members, fewer than 1000 are active for participation in success of this project. we can see on Kucoin Vote, the result is less than 1000 who follow voting, awareness of members who follow is still lacking
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it

What is it about DeepOnion and PRiVCY that makes you think they are both a scam?

I am genuinely interested in your response.  Huh

I joined the airdrop od deepOnion before . But it's real angry with me , because I lost too much in this project and the price is lower and lower . But I like PRiVCY , I think PRiVCY is different with deepOnion , becuase PRiVCY  has a good team and nice mods .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Final checks starting now and will take a couple of hours. Final status update is tomorrow!

Final checking is started ? Yea , that's real a good news . I just want to say one word . Happy airdrop day . I was skipped in the last weeked , wishes everything is ok in this round .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: