Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Janet04

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Yes I made it because I'm with 95% airdrop this AD11. because I got the 5K Privcy.
that is good news for you.  I hope to follow suite to be among the sharer of the 95%
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

I'm ok with the 5k PRiV requirement from AD11, however, I don't think that those multipliers for guys with many more coins are fair. It's ok if they get 10% more, 20% more, maybe even 25% for the biggest holders, but to get 3x, 5x, and even 15x the number of coins that regular holder gets, plus even more free coins, that's just ridiculous and brings doubts. It just doesn't exist in any economy. Should be waaay more balanced.
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

I'm ok with the 5k PRiV requirement from AD11, however, I don't think that those multipliers for guys with many more coins are fair. It's ok if they get 10% more, 20% more, maybe even 25% for the biggest holders, but to get 3x, 5x, and even 15x the number of coins that regular holder gets, plus even more free coins, that's just ridiculous and brings doubts. It just doesn't exist in any economy. Should be waaay more balanced.

It's exactly how the economy works, if we both go to the same bank, i put $ 100.000 on it and you put $ 5.000 on it. The bank pays 1% interest yearly,
so i get $ 1000,- and you get $ 50,-, i end up with 20 times your amount, but i also brought 20 times your amount to the table. Seems fair enough imo.
Besides that, the big holders did not get those big holdings for free, they took a risk by buying a big stack of coins of a relative new project, they will be rewarded
accordingly for their support. Wink Smiley
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

It's exactly how the economy works, if we both go to the same bank, i put $ 100.000 on it and you put $ 5.000 on it. The bank pays 1% interest yearly,
so i get $ 1000,- and you get $ 50,-, i end up with 20 times your amount, but i also brought 20 times your amount to the table. Seems fair enough imo.
Besides that, the big holders did not get those big holdings for free, they took a risk by buying a big stack of coins of a relative new project, they will be rewarded

+ 1, If you want more PRiV then buy more PRiV. The world is designed that way let the rich get richer and its your choice if you want to stay poorer Cheesy same with airdrops if you HOLD from airdrop 1 you be will one of the elite members of the community.

Too bad that doesn't apply to me, i sold some of hodlings to collect and hodl more BTC for december bull run.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

+ 1, If you want more PRiV then buy more PRiV. The world is designed that way let the rich get richer and its your choice if you want to stay poorer Cheesy same with airdrops if you HOLD from airdrop 1 you be will one of the elite members of the community.

Too bad that doesn't apply to me, i sold some of hodlings to collect and hodl more BTC for december bull run.

The PRIV altcoin run is already inbounds though Smiley

I love how with all the updates and great news we've been having this thread now gets 5-6+ pages a day. We are barely to the half way point of airdrops and PRiV has made great strides since the start. There is only more to come.

With the hodler rules and new investment club multipliers it makes more sense to me to hodl, buy & mine PRiV. Whitepaper should be out within the quarter and I can only imagine the price to take off even more as it has been.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

It makes sense to hold, to buy & mine PRiV with the he new airdrop rules. Now just waiting for the whitepaper !

Soon, don't worry, soon  Wink Wink
Release of the whitepaper may be sooner than you all think, just keep supporting this project, enjoy it and many good things will come for sure.
How long have you been working on white paper development? you do not need help. because it is a very important document that helps investors identify with the object of their investments.

joebz

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

They are coming! Prepare for the PRiVCY Flight AD9!

https://s20.postimg.cc/57iaedubh/AD9.jpg
AD9 is near to come, make sure everyone done following everything in #rules  Smiley
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Seeing PRiVCY being listed at CMC now and at the same time collaborating with TESTAMENT Band is just another headway and stepping stone to greater heights to steeply compete for higher victory in the history of Cryptos. I can see you Guys booming with your Airdrops and Tokens hold for bigger bonus offer coming which is very much amazing. It's just still unfortunate that as much as I am putting in all efforts to support this great Project, I am yet not eligible for the Airdrop. I only played around with just very little/minute giveaway Tokens. The Bot kept coming up that I am yet to send the 0.001 Transaction which had been done. How I wish this next round does not elude me.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Everything is fine until it starts to piss off a part of the community and they leave. Value is given by adoption base, so if you exceed in demotivating part of your community and they leave, the remaining few "motivated" whales end up having bags full of... useless coins.
Therefore you have to balance these distibution tactics wisely.
johnnyjj

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

They are coming! Prepare for the PRiVCY Flight AD9!

https://s20.postimg.cc/57iaedubh/AD9.jpg

Whitefish : I love the AD illustrations.  They have all been fun and cool.  Great designs!
Trollero

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

Everything is fine until it starts to piss off a part of the community and they leave. Value is given by adoption base, so if you exceed in demotivating part of your community and they leave, the remaining few "motivated" whales end up having bags full of... useless coins.
You are right but it's really hard to say when the people will get frustrated by other peoples having airdropped amount by up to 15x.
IMO, HODLers definitely deserves to get rewarded, no doubt about that, and they are rewarded by higher airdrop. I'm totally fine with that.
Personally, if I had spare BTC, I wouldn't hesitate to buy myself.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

Seeing PRiVCY being listed at CMC now and at the same time collaborating with TESTAMENT Band is just another headway and stepping stone to greater heights to steeply compete for higher victory in the history of Cryptos. I can see you Guys booming with your Airdrops and Tokens hold for bigger bonus offer coming which is very much amazing. It's just still unfortunate that as much as I am putting in all efforts to support this great Project, I am yet not eligible for the Airdrop. I only played around with just very little/minute giveaway Tokens. The Bot kept coming up that I am yet to send the 0.001 Transaction which had been done. How I wish this next round does not elude me.

The best airdrops will be AD11-AD20. Just buy more than 10k coins and join the investors club to get a bonus factor. There's where the real juicy airdrops going to be.  Grin
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

The best airdrops will be AD11-AD20. Just buy more than 10k coins and join the investors club to get a bonus factor. There's where the real juicy airdrops going to be.  Grin

That is true. Getting a multiplier on a multiplier. Its like META inside META  Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

I would not focus too much on the multiplier.

Most people will have the same amount of Privs dropped. Not many people will have bought enough coins to get 5x+ per drop.

But in the end, it does not matter. People are complaining non-stop. They complain that they need to be active or the account must be registered before X, they complain that the coins they receive are being devalued by people selling off their positions, now they complain about getting fewer coins as someone who invested money in it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
waveguide

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

The new features on the web wallet are so cool. exporting of private keys to the desktop wallet is fantastic. listing on coinmarketcap is another good sign of success for prvcy.
Scarletoverm

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

The new features on the web wallet are so cool. exporting of private keys to the desktop wallet is fantastic. listing on coinmarketcap is another good sign of success for prvcy.
Haven't tried webwallet yet, but possitive on coinmarketcap listing. More exposure along with Testament.
Coinmarketcap could add Crex24 and Bisq exchanges too, more volume, better.
malizechris

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

Nice to see Privcy listed at CMC plus so many features on the web wallet and other great partnership. Success is near for the project.
florapez777

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

Agree, coinmarket need to add Crex, since we have ,most trades on there. BiteBTC is impossible to verify account, so we loosing investors now. Crex is actually good exchange. Have you noticed it has better volumes then coinexchage? And they haven't updated new coins like PRiV yet, so volumes can be 800K in USD.
ATrsh29

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

Maybe you're right? But I've been thinking if they will extend the week of airdrop because of its price going down. For me, 20 weeks is enough for this coin as I saw every round the price is getting lower, and more chance for Holders to buy cheap! Lol Cheesy
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

I completely agree, rewarding large investors with an airdrop multiplier is a nice way of thanking those folk that are willing to put a large amount of funds into the project.

Personally I think it's a great incentive to buy PRiV Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: