Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

I do not know about this because now people are busy aligning their altcoin because the market is also down and not yet back then from now on it is better we hold our altcoin first and do not do bounty campaign for a while
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

Sleeping late at night maybe because of bounty campaign is worth it ofcourse. Yet we have rules in bounty campaigns. Here in bitcointalk.org, in its signature campaign, there are limits to be done per day. Maybe if you do it earlier than what time you usually do it, then you do not have to sleep late at night. Following the rules and regulation and become perfectionist to yourself will make you even better in doing your job here in cryptocurrency world.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

It's most likely not worth it.

Nowadays, most bounties are just out there to scam people with the promise of huge payouts when in reality less than 10% of these bounties actually pay. The sad part is that when they actually do pay, it is most often less than the advertised amount which was pegged on an unrealistic ICO value.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

My thoughts regarding doing bounties thru sleepless nights is a choice. No one can ever determine if it is worth it or not unless it is over. But still I suggest that if youre going to join a bounty campaign be sure that you carefully studied it so you will have no regrets afterwards.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

It is a decision that will be made entirely personally to work on bounty campaigns. Let's think that bounty campaigns are an investment we made without spending money in our pocket. Sometimes our investments can fail and also, campaigns can fail. I think it's worth trying.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

If you think I am, this is very effective. If you do want to be successful, then you also have to work hard. Perform work daily as usual. And do bounty in his free time, such as during the evening. To be able to earn additional income.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Yes it worth it. Just do the ones you can be it social media bounties, content creations etc. Just stick to the one you can perfectly do and you will see the difference.

As long as you can manage your time then go with it. If you are aiming to be successful then you can sacrifice for the mean time to have little sleep and then later on when you earn something, you can just trade it and then maybe reduce the time you have in bounties and concentrate in trading so that you can save time and focus on other things. There is still a limit though on what you can participate in bounty campaigns and you cannot abuse your social media accounts too because most likely you will be banned so just join the bounties you have a time doing. It is worth it for me to spend some time but not necessarily have sleepless nights.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

It depends on the bounty campaign that you will participate and how many bounties you want to do. For me i don't have sleepless night because i only do signature and social media campaigns which only requires a couple of hours to finish everyday. Moreover since i started doing bounty i earn a decent profit which is worth it, there is always some project that will not pay but most of them are paying.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

Bounty program is alternative income and one way to learn basic of crypto world, as alternative it will never become the main. We should finish our off line job before doing bounty program and I believe we all do that. Except you are full time crypto player you should do the right thing. If you join several program in complete task ( social media, blog, you tube, translation ) and success, I believe you'll have big money beyond your off line world. Never under estimate bounty program because from this one many people can survive pay bills.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dangwapo311

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

Yes doing boubty campaigns really consumes your time and effort but I believe all of those will be rewarded greatly. Before participating any bounty campaigns do a little research about it wether it is worth participating or not. Lately a lot of bounty campaigns have been failing because of poor managements or just scam.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

Really there is an element of luck in bounty campaigns because not all bounty reward the same way, however i wouldn't say bounty campaigns are not worth it because I have earned so much from bounty campaigns within my first one year.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

I believe having an effort on doing daily bounty task are worth it. You just have to select an ICO projects who offer bounty campaign in which there is a less risk of failing. Always check the ICO ratings, the white paper, if there is an MVP or demo account for exchange, the people behind the project and lastly if the project is beneficial for a long term.
doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

I see Bounty Hunting as a full time work. Work then rest and work again only for the good Project that are worth doing such stress for. When a bounty activity is successful and the reward gotten, one will suddenly forget all the stress he / she might have undergone because money answereth all things. Bounty Hunters are going through the stress and fine with it just because of the rewards attached and may be few because of the love they have toward the Project!
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

the result of the bounty deserves to be worked on and championed. up to now I still often without sleep until late in the evening to work on the bounty either signature, social media, articles, and videos. better work for the bounty while the field is still able to produce and enjoy great results obtained from it.
Arcoin1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Best job awards campaigns to do in these bad times of the money market. You are both invested and have information about the market. It is a great opportunity to improve yourself in this crypto money market and win.
Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

Well, I just stick to bounties that I think has a lot of potential, not just now because bear market is affecting everyone now including good projects. Think of it as a long term investment.
I'm not saying all bounties are worth the sleepless nights, I'm just saying some will be and the few good ones can make the difference
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

as far as I know, if Participating in bounty is just like an investment, but your time and work are needed here. Of course, not all gifts work.
Some may fail in the middle or end of the campaign for some reason or another. I hope you can pick the project correctly.

Soccernet344

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

Bounty campaigns are worth it though sometimes the effort to earn or be rewarded by promoting a project and ICO becomes futile. But there is still record of some bounties that earned bounty hunters good amounts of money. So we must be careful in choosing bounties to participate
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

Any job is not worth losing sleep!
Lots of sickness can happen to you if you deprive your body of sleep.
Learning to control yourself is the Key, you may earn lots of money or crypto if you overwork yourself, but if in the end you'll just use it to pay for medicines or hospital bills then it's NOT WORTH IT.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Any job is not worth losing sleep!
Lots of sickness can happen to you if you deprive your body of sleep.
Learning to control yourself is the Key, you may earn lots of money or crypto if you overwork yourself, but if in the end you'll just use it to pay for medicines or hospital bills then it's NOT WORTH IT.

I agree, you dont even need to spend alot of time doing bounty and also preventing you from getting alot of sleep is really absurd when you can even only do it with 1-2 hrs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: