Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

It's possible to make good money from the bounties so definitely worth it. Obviously the rewards will be lower whilst we're in a downtrend though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

follow a very decent bounty campaign for anyone, especially one who has knowledge of crypto.
but I strongly disagree with people who are willing to sleep late only to work in bounty campaigns, as this will damage health. we need to learn to divide the time so as not to have to sleep late.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

Bounty campaigns are worth it though sometimes the effort to earn or be rewarded by promoting a project and ICO becomes futile. But there is still record of some bounties that earned bounty hunters good amounts of money. So we must be careful in choosing bounties to participate
It really depends on what you are planning to do with your bounty, some people spend their coins immediately and if that is the case I do not think that working that hard is a good idea, it is a good idea if you are willing to hold them for a long time since there are many projects that do not move for a long time and suddenly they go up in value and you could earn a fortune if you still have your coins at that time.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

Probably, considering the amount of scams out there, just chose the right ICO and stick with them.
Choosing the right ico is becoming a real problem for a lot of people since scammers are doing everything they can to make their projects look like legitimate projects when they know deep down that they are just trying to scam people, fortunately it seems that people are getting smarter and are deciding to investigate the icos in which they participate so they can avoid wasting their time.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

If I am aware of the reward that I will get from the bounty, I don't mind to have sleepless night because I know that I will make some money from it. Therefore, if the money is huge I don't mind to have sleepless night but if its a penny I prefer to sleep all night.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

I think that companies can bring quite a good profit, but believe me, if you want to devote yourself all day to bounty companies, it is better you start trading. It is also engaged all day, but the profit will be much greater.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

It seems to me that it is worth it. I am not afraid of hard work because I have to support my family. It is acceptable for me to give up the rest time, even though I often fail to get a good return.
2018hodelmabanal

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Bounty has seriously affected my rest. I will choose some projects and will not spend most of my time on bounty, because it is really not worth it.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

There are so many campaigns i have been participating and i use to get more and more insomnia because the projects are many. I do for almost all the campaigns in each bounty. Very hectic and can't stop too  Undecided
DanilovaSeverina

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

Overall there are all the pros and cons, and you need to spend time and energy to take advantage of. Hate protests - additional weights that tire us, hard work and just invigorating.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

Well, if we take the future, I think it is definitely worth it, as many projects that did not cost anything, are now worth good money, especially now when the market can at any time come to life,I think it is worth doing at the maximum

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

I think you complicate your own mind, doing bounty work is simple, I join a signature campaign, that's all there is no other. I did it during a busy gap and it was simple. I focus more on crypto trading than on bounty.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

I always join the bounty campaign but I am not sleepless. I only focus on the signature campaign so it will not spend much time every day. I can do it in my free time every day while learning the crypto. Moreover, joining the bounty campaign, as my experience, is very worthy. I have the capitals for investment from the bounty reward as you know.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

There is no guarantee in bounty campaigns. Some projects may or may not pay you for doing tasks with them. No assurance. So, I think bounty campaigns would be good for people who do not have a regular job in the morning. They do not have to work overtime for doing bounty campaigns. But, for people with regular job in the morning, bounty campaign might not be worth it. Otherwise, if there is a one time bigtime project for them.
xiaoY

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Why are you doing such a hard work as a bounty task? I think the rewarding task is very easy. You can get a part of the coins in the exchange study. Why does this cause you to stay up all night? I feel very strange.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

I have been in your shoes too I found out how hectic and exhaustive doing bounties especially Facebook and twitter reports this are time consuming tasks which I must meet up to beat the dateline thus having sleepless night of course its a hustling period for me, when I discovered that its affecting my day job I had no option than to quit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

bounty is a lottery,which depends not only on the efforts of man..the project may be fraudulent or the admin will cheat and run away with the money ... then as luck(can become rich,and can be left with nothing
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

It will be worth it if it will succeed. Again, please study the campaigne before putting your expectations too high. A lot of people are getting scammed trying to believe that it will make instant money.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

Hard works pays you. If you work day and night , you're definitely gonna win. Same thing in case of Bounty campaigns. More the work in bounty campaigns , more is the stakes and more is the token received. It's upto you how much you want to earn.
carrigan

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I don't think so. I only do the bounty campaign in some hours. Maximally in 2 hours per day if I join only the signature. And more hours if additional campaigns. Yeah the reward may be small because our rank is still Member. But I am sure that if we choose the right bounty, we will get also the legit bounty rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: