Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

You can relax and enjoy the money you work hard. Believe in the project you are following and give the rest in the crypto and for me the sleepless night is very valuable because once you receive your reward, you will realize that your hard work and a long time to wait all in vain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

yes it is, it is worth it when you already received your bounty reward. but it is all about time management. all your hardwork will pay you.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

Well said bro

Some of it, you get denied of a slots at the end of the campaign after you might have worked tirelessly for the campaign. So painful!!! I am a living witness to this.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

Doing bounty campaigns are rewardable specially when you do the campaign which gives higher stakes like translation but this requires more time and effort just to have a good quality output.
cutehoof

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

I think that sleep is a fundamental part of human functioning, with the lack of sleep all your functions start to fail and you will not function optimally, you can do it 1 time because, for example, you have a ANN thread to translate and for some reasons you could not do it during the day, so you have to finish it at the last minute, but very rarely will it be worth it, nothing like a good night's rest.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

I personally only spend a few hours to bounty campaign, to find additional income. because I am aware of the risks, so I do not want my time wasted.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

Well, you don't need to spend sleepless night to do bounties. If you are good in time management then you can do it in any other time. There are definitely some good projects, if you participate in those then you can earn a reasonable amount.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

sometimes people think if the bounty campaign is useless and a waste of time. but if you are lucky, you will get a potential project and earn lots of money from bounty. but I also do not forget my sleeping time.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

If the night could make work in the crypto mainly bounty be given great results why not. many fields in the crypto can be optimized. in bounty campaign itself has many fields and also took a long time working on it also. However, it is important that how about dividing the time to get to be the condition and keep working to be balanced between the of health and income.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

Seem like you're being in so many bounty campaigns at a time Smiley). Because for me, I just neeed to spend about 1 hour everyday to complete my work on bounty campaign cause I no need to finish all my work in one day Smiley). Maybe you're joining more than 1 social media bounty or maybe you have more than 1 account Smiley))

suckmyBitcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

The best part of participants performing signature activities oftenly could aknowledge that most ICOs ignore hunters after the bitcoin are in their accounts
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

Not everyone have sleepless nights because of bounty campaigns. Some do their bounty tasks smartly and is less stressful on them. I will suggest that before you take part in any project, have a thorough analysis of such project to know their strength and weakness and the team too.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

in my opinion it is not healthy because I am sure your body condition and your health will be disrupted better you work just fine because every human body needs some time to rest to be able to restart your stamina and your health will be safe. do not work too hard just for bounty campaign.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

It is almost seeming like it isn't worth it with the amount of complains and laments one sees on this platform daily, but I believe that there are still some that pay and are worth your time, cos I have come across those who were happy that they got paid. Yesterday, I read a post of someone who made $5000 from just doing bounties. So, I do not think it is time to give up yet.
shirokiyigor23

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Oh, I so get that! Recently I worked all day long, and then went home and begun to work, trying to participate in so much airdrops/bounties as I could. Next day I was sleepy so couldn’t work as usually.
Of course it was my additional income but I believed that it would enrich me someday.  At last I calculated my earnings and was surprised a lot – it turned out that the Pareto principle was really right, because 20% of my actions (signature and content creation) gave me 80% of the profit. Other activities were at least wastage of time.
After this I concentrated on content creation/signature bounties and didn’t have sleepless nights more)
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

If I choose a good gift campaign then I don't mind if I just take a nap and keep working for him. That's why choosing a good gift campaign is a must to not spend all our time and effort
arthurgrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

Personally I don't give my nights to bounties though. But this days the space is so over subscribed henceforth reducing earning from bounty campaigns.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
It depends on you if you really have trust for the bounty campaign. But for me, I will sacrfice my time because if that bounty will be successful then the sleepless night would be worth it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Some of us really want an extra income sometime we are not complaining for no sleep all night, if you have a dream you can do everything to meet your goal, this is our opportunity to get more profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 01:52:47 PM by Jateng

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

Sleepless nights are all worth it if at the end of the campaign they pay us. All those nights will be all gone and a big smile with feeling bless are what we are going to feel. Worst case part is that if the bounty you join is just a scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: