Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

For me, I think it is normal. I also join some campaigns so that I will spend more hours in night. Because at day, I am still working in a job so I must fulfill the bounty task at night. So far, it is profitable because I can receive more rewards.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:12:49 PM
Merited by fearcoka (1)

This sounds quite strange to me I will give to you free an advice: “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Well there are members that have spare time to work with thus having opportunities to work on bounties while a jobless member sees this as a favorable opportunities to work on as many bounties as possible both day and night, the rate at which ICOs are propping up daily basis is alarming and there is possibility of being scammed in some of those bounties while the real ones will covered for all the efforts put in place.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

This sounds quite strange to me I will give to you free an advice: “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
It means if I choose a job I really want to work because I love it, I will have a day worked like I'm enjoying my passion instead of have a tired hard-working day, right? Wow, if my thoughts is right, your advice really cool Cheesy.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

Since I have a basic job the bounty is for me an additional occupation. I can do retweets, reposts and go to the forum in the afternoon but sometimes I do it in the evening. In addition, I study various ICO projects and read the news. This I do at night often. 
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

Some people like to work at night, and sleep during the day. I'm one of those. I go to bed about 4 am and get up about 12-13 hours. But that does not mean that I work all day. I work with crypto for no more than 8-10 hours a day
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Personally I don't give my nights to bounties though. But this days the space is so over subscribed henceforth reducing earning from bounty campaigns.
Look, there is always going to be a lot of competition in this market and in any other market, what it counts is if you are willing to make the effort and many people are not willing to do it and that is why they give up in most of their enterprises and that is why most people never achieve anything during their lives, if you want to make money then you need to put a lot of hard work into it.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

It is quite possible to have sleepless night on bounty campaign participants especially when you have to meet some time frame target and when you are involved in more than just one bounty campaigns at the same time and also when the reward attache'd to the bounty is very attractive.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

I believe that if you want to earn good money, and not work for pennies on their work, then there is sense and work at night! if you approach this issue with all seriousness and analyze the market then you will become a professional in this matter and this will help TEEB become a financially successful person!
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

why not? Its worth it. Everything you waste your time onn providing its legit, pays!!!. However when it comes to bounty campaigns, be ready to expect anything, everything at anytime. Some factors are, sometimes a bounty campaigng might not be successful, some might be scammers, some might not be successful. That makes us internet marketers afterall...We are strong
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

A sleepless nights in any case do not stand where you want it! Health is priceless and it is one! And a bounty campaign in itself is a very promising area of work!
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

Anything that is worth doing is worth doing well so skiping sleep because of bounties is worth it just know that you are doing a good bounty
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

I think it worth it. Yes, we spent our time, but where you can find job like this? With reward like this. Yes, it takes time to sold you token and get your profit, but if you are here for long term, you are definitely win.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Well, I don't think it's a good idea to have sleepless nights over anything.
If anything becomes disruptive to normal healthy living it can't be good.

As far as those full time bounty hunters go, I don't think that can be kept up that long.
I would say that the vast majority of bounties and airdrops are from terrible companies that have no future.
I just don't see how time invested equals financial security.

Many say that if you are from a developing county and don't have access to stable jobs, then it is good.
But I wonder what percentage are actually in that position?

Always, smart investment and trading choices will pay off way more than just doing bounties and airdrops.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

You are right that some bounty campaign don't worth the hassle of not sleeping at night but you should remember that there are some good project that will give a bounty hunter huge amount of money. Therefore good projects worth the hassle of not sleeping at night but bad project doesn't worth it.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Base on my experience, a big Yes, I do believe that someday, somehow all your hard work, sleepless nights and early mornings will pay off. Just continue working hard, even when tough times come, or worst being scammed, don't give up, continue working, I'm pretty sure you'll hit a jackpot soon, just be patient.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

I do bounties for additional income only. It doesn’t take over my life and I dedicate an hour ish a week to them. If it syour whole life you need to re-evaluate doing bounties

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

It is worth it.Firs of all you get very good experience ad understanding of cryptocurreny, second- if you considering to hold long term, then your tokens can turn into a good profit. And of course if you really believe in crypto, your bounty campaigns gives you common understanding what and how will work soon in cryptofield.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

I think it might be worth it but just barely.  If one bounty pays out well and you receive a lot of those coins you could have a nice payout. However, there is also the chance that you would hit a huge score which is the main reason I would suggest to keep doing bounties.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

Of Course, it always worth it. Well, it is more less like sacrificing something. And also the results of what are we do sometimes more than enough or maybe can make rich suddenly. After all, participating in a bounty campaign isn't a heavy work, just light work that can be done in spare time. That's what I felt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: