Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Each person has a particular point of view. Each person has his own way of making money. It is normal to stay up late to participate in bonus campaigns. Want to earn money, it must take effort and time is natural. Me too, I stay up late to hunt for bonuses and I make a lot of money.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

For me personally, the company's bounty is an additional source of income and I spend about a few hours a day on this job. Sometimes it is difficult.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

According to me, bounty studies are equivalent to investing. Like that you do not guarantee the result when investing, the result isn't guaranteed bounty rewards, so we will continue to work.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:31:16 AM

It is good to participate in bounty programs as it is one of the best avenues to make more money in crypto yet participating tirelessly in numerous bounties is not the main point but how to choose the right bounty programs. You can participate in just two good bounties and earn as much as $30K whereas someone can participate in about 10 to 20 and earn less than $1k.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:37:31 AM

Just do bounty with care for yourself, sleepless make money but eat your life. Join atleast 10 campaigns are enough to earn much money, however make your to join on the best, quality is better than quantity. Dont waste your time in any shit project, its not necessary to grab all you can, just grab all the best
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

If I pick a great gift marketing campaign then I don't mind if I just take a snooze and maintain running for him. that's why choosing an excellent gift campaign is a ought to to no longer spend all our effort and time
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

Yes, bounty campaigns bring good profits, but sleepless overnight is not worth it. You don't sleep because you want to make money, and sleepless makes you lose health, then you have to pay for medical treatment. It's not a smart investment/working. Instead of not sleeping, we should use the time wisely to do bounty campaign.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

There are times those sleepless night because of being an obligation as bounty  advertiser,is worth when you receive your token of works being part of a team in bounty hunting,because the coins is have a good value, whennyou change into fiat for your needs,while there are times thats we feel exhausted when those our works as a bounty hunters is not been granted or we become a victim of fraud ICO project developer.

ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

Some of the most profitable are nowadays araising in the industry of mobile apps. Look take a look into those for decent outcomes, but don´t expect quick returns.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Bounty campaigns doesn't really require much of your time anyway, so what's the complaint? I believe you don't have to give it your all because it doesn't require that much effort to actually make a lot of money on bounty campaigns. You just have to do it right the first time and then success will eventually follow. Be consistent too.

youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Yes having sleepless night doing one or two bounty campaign is good but when putting all your interest in any project make sure you have read everything about them no what the are upto to aviod you regretting after that.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

There are risks everywhere. And bounty companies, too. Is it worth to stay up all night and do the bounty? I believe that recognized so heavily not need to curl up. Lead is not strained about twenty bounty enough.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you the bounty campaigns we are doing day and nights sometimes are not even worth our time
We are here doing continually for day and night and we don't get good profits in return
Sometimes when we do our bounty campaigns day and night and when find out at last that they are scams then it really breaks your heart as you know how much time one has spend to earn profits
So that's why it is always advisable to go for good bounty campaigns and invest your time there when you are sure its worth the time
Otherwise always give your bread earning jobs more priority then these bounty campaigns as these are only pocket money earner for us
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

It depends strongly what you plan to achieve, yes it is true that bounty campaigns do not pay as much as it use to, those that work hard will obviously receive more rewards than those that do not and this means that if they choose the right ICO to support their efforts will be rewarded if they hold their coins for a long time.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

There is no point having sleepless night because f bounty campaigns, one should plan their bounty activities well and fuse it into their daily activities. And for your generalization on bounties failing, the thing is always do your due diligence and join solid projects even if the pay out is small, at the end your bounty works were not in vain. look at it on the long run basis.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

What you say is what I do, during the day I work and at night I do bounty work. I know many ICO projects that are currently SCAM projects and do not pay people who participate in them, but for me it all does not matter. because of my great expectations, there are one or two projects that I follow later, really appreciate my work by providing rewards that I can sell and make money. because this is one of the jobs I can do in my spare time, ie at night. because I am too busy with my work during the day, so can not find other side jobs.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Its time consuming especially when you have a lot of them to attend to having sleepless night doing bounties trust me its worth it. i have a job so the night work on bounty and its very convienient for me.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Its time consuming especially when you have a lot of them to attend to having sleepless night doing bounties trust me its worth it. i have a job so the night work on bounty and its very convienient for me.
I'm doing like that but it's not worth because at the end of campaign they are not able to distribute rewards maybe it's so called scams,  but still I continue to have positivity in this technology because I, believe this is my pathway to achieved my goals in life.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

i doubt it is, but it is up only to you to decide what to do, so think abkut it wksely, this decision can change your life
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

I'm doing like that but it's not worth because at the end of campaign they are not able to distribute rewards maybe it's so called scams,  but still I continue to have positivity in this technology because I, believe this is my pathway to achieved my goals in life.
personally i am no fan of bounty campaigns and i believe that you can do betterad earn more with other activities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: