Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3893 times)
Eugene_Jelks

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

My current job is just enough to cover my life. I am a bounty hunter and I hope someday there will be enough money to think about getting married. I have also encountered some cases just like you but I continue and hopefully.   Embarrassed Cry
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you the bounty campaigns we are doing day and nights sometimes are not even worth our time.We are here doing continually for day and night and we don't get good profits in return. Sometimes when we do our bounty campaigns day and night and when find out at last that they are scams then it really breaks your heart as you know how much time one has spend to earn profits
So that's why it is always advisable to go for good bounty campaigns and invest your time there when you are sure its worth the time.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

What you say is what I do, during the day I work and at night I do bounty work. I know many ICO projects that are currently SCAM projects and do not pay people who participate in them, but for me it all does not matter. because of my great expectations, there are one or two projects that I follow later, really appreciate my work by providing rewards that I can sell and make money. because this is one of the jobs I can do in my spare time, ie at night. because I am too busy with my work during the day, so can not find other side jobs.
If you are able to sustain that level of work then you are going to become successful in this market, there are many people that get in this market thinking they will make a lot of money without effort and then they give up after they understand that is not going to be the case, it is hard since doing bounties can take time and if you have a family and you also have a job this means you are not going to have a lot of free time but you need to do that before the market skyrockets again.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

That depends on whether the Bounty campaign you have joined in will be successful or will have a fruitful future. Bounties are a risk because you do not know whether their payouts are what to be expected because it can change. For me, it is not actually worth it because you only need to give your free time in doing tasks here in the forum because everybody is a busy person.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

True. To be honest with you, I was paid less than $5 sometimes for campaigns that ran for more than 2 months. That was with social media campaigns. So I thought not to dedicate more times for bounty now. May be the story can be different with other hunters.
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

If you want to earn good money from the bounty, you need to devote a lot of work and time to this, perhaps to gather a whole team.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

I think your work will be rewarded by earning a bounty, then you will be able to invest already funds in ICO and also you will be very well versed in projects, it is easy to identify scams and promising projects
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

We can not assume in the starting which bounty going to be successful or failed. I also devote 10-12 hrs daily even my last 3 months of earning is not so good if I compare my previous month earnings from bounties but I am positive and doing my tasks regularly even I have earned alot money from bounty coins till date. I am not boasting I am telling the fact. I don't expect my 100% work will be rewarded I expect only 30-40% of  bounties will pay coins in the end. If my expectation will be high I would definitely frustrate myself. Still I am living a good life in my country with 500$ average earning with crypto currency so its still worth to do bounties.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

in my opinion it is not healthy because I am sure your body condition and your health will be disrupted better you work just fine because every human body needs some time to rest to be able to restart your stamina and your health will be safe. do not work too hard just for bounty campaign.
I agree with you on that. Our body needs rest at some point and we should get that rest and not over work it because it might break down at any moment. Health is wealth take care of your body. Working smart is the best part of all this.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Bounty campaign in Hull can give you a good profit in the future. You're right about being hard-working, only after that you could earn good money for your job. For real-time, there are still good bounty campaigns to join it.
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

I do not think it is ideal as health is the most important thing in this world.
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

If you are her thinking you will become a millionaire then that is not truth.
Thekingofgodnd01

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

I think that the campaign bounties need to be seen as an additional kind of earnings and do not spend too much time on it. A good sleep for a person is more important than working on wear and tear.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Perfectly said that health is wealth but even then when greediness makes the peoples to work overtime , like!you said most of the ICO are not listed or just get cancelled then all work is gone wasted. If you are working for part-time then it is OK. I mostly only join signature campaign of btc as my past experience of altcoin is very bad as I worked for 15 weeks and in the and did not for anything as the ICO target was not achieved and still it is not listed I. Any exchange. So better work for part-time and take care of your health

faithofb

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

It depends on the bounty campaign and the project u re doing . If u involve in doing a bounty campaign of a project that doesn't worth it u are wasting ur time ni
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

The project at which people spends day and nights are those who do Article writing or translation, but actually if you do Facebook or Twitter tasks it's quite easier and you may not get quite much pay at the end of the day.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

And that in the end you get a bounty? Are you really getting something? It seems to me that today most people do not get anything for bounty. Because the projects are waiting for the rise of the rate. This is not normal, but still it will not work without it.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

Well, if you do social media, I think here you will be disappointed, usually goes no more than 100 bucks

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

those who don't sleep at night are usually those who follow the signature campaign, and post as much as possible to reach the target. or those who don't have time during the day because they are busy working.
doctordidi

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

I thought I had to work hard for that morning until evening. I worked real to find some money, and at night I also worked in a gift campaign, but it didn't burden me, I always did my job with it. happy, yes even though from a few campaigns I got nothing, I never complained, I kept trying and hoping luck was in my hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: