Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3889 times)
Labajah

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

Well for me it better to practice time management because to much pressure to our work can cause damaged also to our body especially our health. There's no need to do sleepless at night if someone do this habbit.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

That's the importance of time management. You must adjust your ability and the time you have with the bounty campaign that you choose. You must complete the task well according to the deadline to get a reward. Choose a bounty campaign carefully, so that your hard work can generate sweet profits.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

It may not be worth it if you are just picking the first campaigns that gets in your way while searching in the internet, you have to do a lot of research in order to find the right projects and if you are able to find a bunch of them then you can dedicate your full time to them because those would be the more promising ones.
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

Time management must be active in your lifestyle, to do whatever you want freely, and I think bounties have a maximum time of 2 hours per day and thats enough
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Well is risky at times but it all depends on how you view it and I think most of the time it can actually bring more profit when you write post or translate

coins4meh

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

It depends on experience and luck! You need both to make some great output from the bounty campaigns. Doing bounty works regularly is very hard to maintain. But if you choose good bounty campaigns by following the good and positive ratings and if the project got succeed then all of your sleepless night will become successful too. I think sleepless nights by doing bounty works is worthful.

I think so too. It is better to write than to stare into the night and cannot sleep. I recently had sleeping troubles and then decided to go again doing bounties which I have not done for a while, let's see if it's worth it...I also think it is good idea to spend as much time doing research than doing the bounties...it is very important to sign up for good bounty for high reward and no scam.

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

Lots of of the most promising are at the moment happening around the category of finance. Search Reserach them for nice profits.
hovanbinh7

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

I do not know about this because now people are busy aligning their altcoin because the market is also down and not yet back then from now on it is better we hold our altcoin first and do not do bounty campaign for a while
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

I do not know about this because now people are busy aligning their altcoin because the market is also down and not yet back then from now on it is better we hold our altcoin first and do not do bounty campaign for a while
I will always do the bounty company because I have already grown into this business. Even if they do not give income, I will still do. I don't know why, it's like a hobby.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Bounty participation is actually worth having sleepless nights on , only and only if it is a well researched bounty that will actually fulfil their promises to bounty hunters and not just any random bounties that comes your way.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Bounty has become less lucrative in the last few months, many ICOs are no longer meeting their target. Those that did are currently doing badly in the market rendering the little payment bounty participants receive almost worthless. But if you have spare time, there is no harm in putting some of it in bounty as the little payment may count in the future.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

This question is basically subject to individual opinions. Anyone who feels he is comfortable doing bounty campaign late in the night without sleeping could actually go on if peradventure such a person is making huge profit from the bounty campaign. Cryptocurrency business has a different way it profits different people. It is now left to various individuals to decide on how they will make the profit whether to be engaged with crypto in the day or dedicate a time for it in the night.
With the market in the condition in which it is, I would say that right now is not the best moment to be doing bounty campaigns, almost all the tokens are going down after they get in an exchange if they get in an exchange at all, this could be a good time to train yourself in trading, that way you could make money when the market moves up or down and you will not have to depend on bounties.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

I think that now it is necessary to take a break or not to try so hard as before, as the profit for today is not worth the effort and it's better to focus on the other part of the cryptocurrency.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

If you have faith on ICO then this is a good sign, If the community keeps on promoting bounty campaigns and earning stakes to get rewards then it's worth it!
Do whatever you wanted to do Be active on social media and earn stake on bounty.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

If you have faith on ICO then this is a good sign, If the community keeps on promoting bounty campaigns and earning stakes to get rewards then it's worth it!
Do whatever you wanted to do Be active on social media and earn stake on bounty.

Nope, its not worth it doing bounty until you are sleepless. You have to set up your goal in anything, doing bounty is ok but not to the point of getting sleepless nights. In the end what you will earn will be just the same and not a very large amount.
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

I'm that member you 've mentioned. But now I gradually fell frustrated because ICO bounty I worked for usually promise to pay tokens and we have to wait for a long time. Most ICOs get listed in exchange and the their's token price decrease awfully.
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
I think ICO project is at  saturation stage and we should move to another field to earn money instead of doing bounty campaigns.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

I'm doing bounties and I just allocate 2hours max for the 15 ico project I'm involve with. I have a spreadsheets and there I just open each social media link and listed task I do. Bounty hunting is similar to my  job as social media manager so I'm able to apply my skills on it.
So that two hours, is it worth it? Yes if you get the reward and well, charge to experience if you're not rewarded aka forgotten by the team. I learned during my early days in bounty hunting the risk involved so I just doing this for investment hoping the project I'm involve with will succeed. This is also why it's very important to do some background check with ICO you're going to participate so as not to waste your time and minimize the chance of not being rewarded.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

I think, making the bounty campaign as a part-time job or a major job is the same, it will give us a decent profit. No matter how much we give dedication to crypto it doesn't affect. Because the most important thing is that we are able to follow a good bounty from all aspects, we can fulfill all the rules until the bounty is complete. It will provide equal benefits even more than what we have tried.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

Nope, its not worth it doing bounty until you are sleepless. You have to set up your goal in anything, doing bounty is ok but not to the point of getting sleepless nights. In the end what you will earn will be just the same and not a very large amount.

As far as I understand, he treats a bounty as a job, and when he's done his job, of course, he's just like everyone else at night to finish his job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: