Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

Well, I don't encounter any sleepless night during any campaign for a project because I do all that is needed in the broad daylight and have my sleep at night.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

There should be a middle ground in everything. If you set to work bounty, you do not need to sleep at night - it is harmful to health. After all, one way or another, you will not have the strength and desire to work in such a rhythm. If You need it? Of course, everyone decides for himself, but I would not spend so much time on one job.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

Do you really have to be up at night because of bounty campaigns? Answer is no because if you're selective about the bounty you do, you'll have less of task doing signature campaign, it's just to make 10-15 post a week and probably report your task why I talk about signature only is because it's going to give big reward other than other bounty campaigns such as social media
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

It depends whether you choose good ICOs or not. Some tokens might be worthless and you will lose time. Some tokens might pump a lot for sure.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

There is no futile effort. Even if the ICO we campaign for fails, at least we have helped them. Even though we don't get paid, but we will be happy if the ICO we are campaigning for is successful.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

I see no reason to give up sleep because of the many bounty campaigns of shitty projects. Now the price in many projects falls after the end of the ICO and this will only be a waste of time.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

Yes, I'm also sure if many members here spend their nights working on the bounty. The reason for each person is different, maybe they don't have another job than that, or they do a lot of bounties? who knows.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

If your bounty tasks are simple and you can perform them on the machine, then I think it's worth it. But from my experience I can say that I can make a mistake when filling out forms or entering a wallet number.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

It is impossible to earn all the money. Every activity must be approached reasonably. How many campaigns do you need to participate in order to work all night Huh Why take so much ?? After all, some of them can not list anything. It is better to learn how to select projects correctly.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Rest is an important thing. After a day job you really need to rest cause it helps your body. Not having rest can just weaken out your body. But since you have decided to do that hard work, my question is whether you’re really making it. As long as you’re making extra profit and progressing, then you can continue with that. But if you work all day and night without achieving anything at all then it’s just a total waste and you should just quit from it and do it another way.

If we notice how rich people have become up to this status, they worked hard but not without sleep nor without plans. To plan up, you must have adequate sleep. Without that, you cannot work smart. I believe no religion also emphasized about working without taking rest. I am mentioning these all because veteran people and Gods also having same state on how we work to earn money for a happier life.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

Do you really have to be up at night because of bounty campaigns? Answer is no because if you're selective about the bounty you do, you'll have less of task doing signature campaign, it's just to make 10-15 post a week and probably report your task why I talk about signature only is because it's going to give big reward other than other bounty campaigns such as social media

Bounty is so much profitable that it's unbelievable that some people earn too much money for some easy task that take some time of course but it doesn't require any specific skills.
From the bounties I've manage people have earned too much from the bounties and this can reach thousands of dollars worth of token at the time of distribution.`
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

If you are doing bounties of worth it coins or tokens that has good and sound project that has real world value and use then doing bounty is one of the most important aspect of doing crypto. I have seen a lot of stories of success doing bounty.

bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

Yes, the bounty movement is worth it.
In my opinion, as long as you are doing something that is profitable, it is worthwhile, whether you are investing in the encryption industry.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

From today i started with a signature bounty campaign and i will definitely not have a sleepless night. That would not be me. I want to learn something here in the forum about crypto and incidentally i join a bounty. I'm doing it very relaxed and will not stress me about it. If I earn a few tokens i am happy and if not at least i have learned something.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Yes, I agree to this, it is worth it when you sleep late or like a graveyard shift just to find a good ICO to be join and hunting some airdrops and bounty campaigns. I almost done hunting at 4:00 am in the morning to find the right ICO to join and when that ICO has ended I receive a 100,000 tokens and I sold it in $500 and that proves it is worth the sleepless nights and there is money is you have patience.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

I agree with you. There is no assurance that you will gain a big profit doing a lot of bounty campaigns. It is better to have a small number of campaigns that are of the highest qualities than a whole bunch of campaigns that makes no sense or shitcoins. However, it is still the decision of the participant if they want to continue doing that kind of routine.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

It is worth it if the campaign manager and the bounty campaign itself provides the participants the value of rewards they promised and also a bonus if they managed to reach the hard capped and somewhat finish listing and giving out the token rewards in just a month.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

That is our right, however we have to respect the work of some people with these efforts, dreams will come true someday not now. each person has a portion of time. this afternoon work real night work. even then the rights of those who try to have something to become future assets
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

I think the reward is the only pay and return is equal. If you don't have enough time to join the bounty after a busy day, then you can find other things to do. Everyone has a job that suits them. I think the reward for the reward is very good, it is worth spending a lot of time on the bounty.
Bounty campaigns are not paying what they used to and it is easy to see why, in the past year when we were in the middle of the bull market you could get some coins and just some weeks later you cold sell for 5 times the ico price and make a lot of money but now many people have heard of that and they are trying to make money and when you add more people doing bounties and less money in the market the profits of everyone went down.
coins4meh

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

Bounty is so much profitable that it's unbelievable that some people earn too much money for some easy task that take some time of course but it doesn't require any specific skills.
From the bounties I've manage people have earned too much from the bounties and this can reach thousands of dollars worth of token at the time of distribution.`

If you manage only top quality projects then I can see your point of view, bounty hunters can get paid well for doing relatively basic tasks. But there are so many other projects that never get anywhere, do not reach the softcap, don't ever get listed at exchanges. So unless you have tons of experience to look for the right projects you can potentially waste a lot of time.

By the way are you managing the arizn campaign? I almost signed up to that one but when I read that only 3 posts per day count I had to move on. I did not understand the point of that. I can write 10 posts in one day and they are all quality.

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: