Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

I don't have sleepless nights. I participate in bounty companies, but I do it only for the reason that it can bring a good secondary income, of course if you choose a good project.

Yes, Still it will be worth it if you waste your time to research and determine the best bounties and dont waste it to do as much bounties as you can.
The percentage of scam or fail bounty is really high but its still not 100% you know.
A totally worth it to spend time with atleast you know that even your just resting on bed while keep on manipulating your gadgets you can assure that even in a small profit stil you get a profit that would be worth it to your sleepless noghts. Aside from that you may also get your reward everytime that your campaign finished

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goatminer

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

i think u dont need to spend all your time in bounty campaings, there are a lot of opportunities to make money in internet and especially in crypto theme sphere. u can start to trading it is more profitable than bounties, of course it is more risky too. but if u are smart, u can do it.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

When we think about it sometimes, it may seem like they are not worth it, because really so much time are put into carrying these tasks, and some days they are all of nothing, while other days, they are only for shitty projects, and shitty coins, but I think that at the end of the day, it isn't totally a wate of time, because it does come with good pay some days too.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
If you have a main job, then bounty should only be done as a part-time job. Because the income from the bounty is never stable. You can make a lot of money after a while, but sometimes you will not get anything. Those who perform full bounty are those who do not have a major job and only have a bounty that gives them income, although it is unstable.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Well if the project is a very legitimate one with handsome rewards then i guess it is worth it just that sometimes it is really frustrating when you invest your time into a campaign and it turns out to be scam.

cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Participants spend nights doing bounty campaigns in the hope that bounty managers will fulfill their part of the deal by paying. Though some of them pay (I.e the trusted mangers) but majority refuse to pay or just pay a small portion.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

I am a full time mom and doing bounty campaigns  make me had sleepless nights. I hope that what I am doing now is worth it in the end. I know that doing this is not 100% legit but l just give a try.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

I always work all night but I don't work during the day, I do that for several reasons and I always think about the future of my child and I hope to get a lot of income in the future

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

That's really the reality as bounty hunter here in cryptocurrency, like for example my self as bounty hunter in signature campaign, since I have a regular job at day time so therefore I will do my posting at night time after my work, although it need only a short period of time but in monitoring the price for my holding coins and reading some news about cryptocurrency is very much time consuming, though in my overall assessment it is worthy because I still earn extra income.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

That's really the reality as bounty hunter here in cryptocurrency, like for example my self as bounty hunter in signature campaign, since I have a regular job at day time so therefore I will do my posting at night time after my work, although it need only a short period of time but in monitoring the price for my holding coins and reading some news about cryptocurrency is very much time consuming, though in my overall assessment it is worthy because I still earn extra income.
If you are doing like this, then you are gaining more as aside from doing your bounty you are always getting updates while reading post that
will also helps you to monitor the movement of your investment, bounty work is worthy if you are treating it as your investment too,  not
just for money but for knowledge investing time receiving rewards.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I am a full time mom and doing bounty campaigns  make me had sleepless nights. I hope that what I am doing now is worth it in the end. I know that doing this is not 100% legit but l just give a try.

Yes, at least you invest your time and effort for future reference. We wish what we've done today will give us something good in the future. But we shouldn't rely on it since ico projects aren't good anymore.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Sometimes we have to sacrifice our rest hours even our sleep doing bounty campaign. It is worthed if your in good and right project. Unfortunately sometime we end up wasting our effort and time but in the end projects are just hype or scam. So we need to choose carefully before joining any projects to avoid end up to useless projects.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

when we take part in a bounty in an ICO project it's like looking for our luck. if we are lucky we will get paid and the price when sold will be expensive. but when we are not lucky we will definitely not get paid or get paid but it is very cheap when sold.
anangie

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

I do not think so!  You have to set up your goal in anything, doing bounty is ok but not to the point of getting sleepless nights. I do not know much about bounties, but what I can tell you for sure, is that sleep is essential and you can not just skip it, you know what I mean  Wink
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Why just at such an extreme measure so as not to sleep at night? You can give the bounty companies an hour or two a day and have a good income.
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

if you did this as your main job, i can say it's not worth it. especially in bear market like these days. but i think in the bear market like these, it's a right time to do as much bounties you can do, because usually the token is distributed in a bullrun
Len_nin

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
Merited by nikogluttonym (1)

It is worth it if they pay as you expected and pay very well otherwise i see no point putting my helath at risk. It's better to manage your time wisely and not spend nights doing bounty campaigns

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

If you are working by day with your day job then its really a good opportunity for you to earn much more. Because you may not have to spend your bounty money as you have already something to support yourself. Bounty tokens can be your investment. I always want to keep my bounties until its price moon and this will happen when you don't convert it to BTC.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I am not sure why you would have sleepless nights while doing bounties unless you are constantly doing one of the time intensive ones like translation of whitepapers, content creation like writing blogs and the likes. Most other bounties require relatively low amount of time to be invested but of course also the rewards are lower
It doesn't really mind are you doing, sleepless nights only worth that if you earn a really decent amount of money, I think that you are unlikely to receive an unusual amount of money from that, so I think that killing your sleep doesn't worth that. Also usually bounties are not limited to time frame, means you can do that during day and not only on nights. Take everything in purpose- if you believe that you are spending too much time for fulfilling missions and bounties, you should make your own calculations- does it really worth it?
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

I agree with you, but some members are indeed difficult to sleep on time even though at full daytime they work, like myself for example. Therefore they work on the bounty project, so bounty is sometimes not the main reason for sleepless.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: