Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:40:55 AM

You should make the math.

How much money you gain for your effort and if you do something different with that time what would you earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

Yes it does if you are participating in the right bounty. Always endeavour to make good research so you don't waste your time and effort.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

bounty campaigns are all worth it if they succeed, and what if they it goes the other way ( fail)? Your sleepless nights won't have any value at all. I guess you need to reconstruct or construct your own time management, again value your health more than anything. Once, consequences find to get you up, you cannot do what you usually do especially abusing yourself too much just to monitor bounty campaigns. Reset time! And keep grinding back. Remember health is Wealth. Cool

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Bounty campaigns have been the source of income for most of us here who do not want to work under anyone but on our own, although doing bounty is the same as working for someone to get paid Cheesy. Legit bounties pay a handsome amount of return to participants so I do not see any wrong with doing this overnight.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

Its not worth it, it will cause you a sick and troublesome because not all the time bounty will pay us even we do a lot of hard work to promote their projects so that's why I stay away to become a addicted in bounties.
manfredmann (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Yeah it is really worth it especially if you have join more projects like having a good bounty programs on youtube, facebook, twitter and even translations. This might be rewarding of course in the end of the ICO project which will compensate your sleepless nights of doing bounty campaign.
Pajdo

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

I don`t think bounty campaign are worth anymore. At least not during this bear market.
On average, I would get lately 5 USD on telegram campaign, 20 USD on Twitter and 100 USD for signature campaign.
Most of those tokens never reached soft cap and will never see the exchange.
So they are worthless. 0 USD there.
Other that reached soft cap and got listed in exchange lost 80% in first couple of days.
SO my income from bounty campaigns lately is less than 20 USD monthly. Too much work for nothing.

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

Well.. I think it is not good to do bounties with sleepless night because it is bad for the health if we are lack of hours in sleeping. Doing bounty campaign are just for sideline work when you have a job already.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

I don't think it is worth it, I can't sacrifice my only time to rest for bounty campaigns especially when the rewards are not on a good terms. Am pretty sure some people are doing it and it could reap a good returns to them but it's not everytime. Nevertheless, it is a personal decision to make by the interested party.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
The type of bounty task is not single, so I want to know which type you are talking about? In fact, I think it is very good in signing the bounty, because the signature has a large share in the bounty, and the signature task is generally rewarded, which is the most likely of all bounty tasks. So I usually choose some signature tasks when I browse the forum. This will not waste my time, but it can also bring me some extra income. I think this is very interesting.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

Then I have the same question as you, what kind of exercise and work do you do when you rest? I think it is worthwhile to use the spare time to complete the bounty mission!
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

You are too ironic, because the company's bounties do not take as much time as you say!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

in this market fall we don't actually release the importance of bounty tokens but once we see bull run we can expect more benefits  its advisable to work patiently
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

in this market fall we don't actually release the importance of bounty tokens but once we see bull run we can expect more benefits  its advisable to work patiently
I have a friend that made tons of money from bounty campaigns and as far as i can see it really is worth it. Anything you put your time and effor will surely be worth it in the future.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Having sleepless night doing bounties do not really matter. What matters is with the type of bounty you are doing. Identifying the very few good bounties out of the numerous ones is the major challenge. It requires expertise in crypto to identify such good projects.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

You are too ironic, because the company's bounties do not take as much time as you say!
Yes, bounty campaign doesn't need a lot of our time to complete the bounty task and that is why sometimes they have rules that four maximum post per day and distribute the required post for the whole week therefore I think our sleep at night is not affected if we're only follow the rules, if we are involve in trading then maybe it will cause a sleepless night if we're going to focus it on but still worth it as we aim to earn money, but be careful not to work too much because over worked is unhealthy and will destroy our self.

biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

Of course you shouldn't sleep at night while there is such an opportunity for earning! We don't know how long this kind of earnings will last, as long as there are no prerequisites for winding up bounty campaigns, and everyone has a chance to become a part of this community, especially on the verge of autumn, when the market begins to come to life in a positive direction.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

In all questions, you need to find the right middle ground. Of course, bounty programs deserve our attention with great prospects, but you do not have to spend all your time on them.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

I don't know if it takes so much time that you don't even sleep because I do signature bounties and this takes not a lot of time, but I should definitely say that it is worthless to spend time like this. You are right that there are too many scams. And it is much better to spend all this time searching for a good project Wink

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

Bounty campaigns are worth doing it only if you have free time every day. It is not worth taking from your work time to post. Manage your free time and do something useful with it

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: