Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

There are some that's worth your time and effort. If you analyze and do a research on the project that you joined then you can earn it will depends on the value once its on the exchange.
It is somehow worth it if you are lucky enough to find a campaign which the coins that it offer is highly valuable like Ethereum, ripple and the favourite of all the bitcoin. However it's seldom that a one campaign offers this kind of reward and sometimes it is also difficult to joined on the said campaigns which you may wanted.
That is why people should just do the coin's bounty if you want to. It is not worth doing a bounty when you have stuff to do in real life.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
RemBlanc

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

In my opinion, it really depends on how you manage the time. Since it is your own choice when or how long you will do it. Before joining, you should have condition or told yourself what will be the possible time you can do it and for me bounty campaigns is really worth it.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

It is a matter of your choice , what exactly you want from crypto. it is very sure if you earn some thing very handsome so you have to work very hard to earn handsome income. Those who are working sleepless night check what exactly they earn from that. my opinion is do your work with in your schedule time table and also enjoy your life , don't do such heavy work that you have to spend sleepless night for that work.Do work for earning but in the same time enjoy your life also because money is not everything.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

If you join the right campaign, then you won't be disappointed. But while selecting the campaign, you need to check the reputation of the bounty manager as well. Because there are some managers who had pocketed the entire bounty meant for the participants in the past.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

You really don't have to spend sleepless nights do participate in bounty campaigns.  It all simply boils down to "time management".

And with that, you have to make sure you have time to manage. Sense and sensibility dictates that if you don't have enough time, never in any circumstance try to to join a bounty campaign. It will simply end you up frustrated and failing.

Our ability to respond quickly and create meaningful posts is very substantial to comply with the requirements of any bounty campaigns. If you are merely trying to squeeze that in to your daily routine, chance are, you won't meet the requirements.

And regarding ICOs failing to hand out the promised bounty, that is part of the economy. Prepare yourself always and be ready not to receive anything and carry on like a pro.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

The project at which people spends day and nights are those who do Article writing or translation, but actually if you do facebook ,twitter tasks it's quite easier, but you may not get quite a pay at the end of the day.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

I always try to balance between working on the bounty with my time besides the bounty, because how do I not take too much time just to play bounty.
And don't forget to always try to maintain health like not sleeping too late because it's not good
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

Hi, everybody. In fact, a few months ago, I was one of those who did the same, sleepless nights and bounty company. But not always had the benefit, or very little. And gradually I lost the desire to kill their time. So now either well-selected projects, or sometimes just giving yourself a break.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

In every work you have to mountain bilance between your health and work. Doping bounties are good but not at cost of your health. You have to do prospět time management and choose project which you can done easily

Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

The thing is,.bounty programs are worth it if you find the right bounties for yourself. This is just how it is. If you ever find a good bounty, you would surely make good money for yourself . its definitely worth it
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

What is happening now with the bounty market, I can not call it normal, because the market is now very vulnerable because everything that is happening now can definitely be called awful, we need to quickly solve this situation, it's all about starting the process of creating something new to increase prices.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

Yes it worth it if only your doing a good project which will at last pay you enough money not like all fake projects which after doing you will not get paid.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Before joining the crypto space I read about Bitcoin and the risks involved in handling crypto. I think that most people do the same. Read Legal Disclaimer in the White Paper is very important to know and accept the conditions.

As it is well known, there are SCAM ICOs and Bounty SCAM Campaigns that we must be alert and if we know of any of them, point it out in this forum as SCAM to warn the members.

If the work of Bounty Hunter allows you a new income or the totality of your income I do not see that it can be lost of time.
We should only be cautious and support legitimate projects that will provably in the future we will be its users.

I can affirm that my experience as a Bounty Hunter is good and it is the best I have found to obtain an income so far this year.
I must also admit that my habits have changed, I only sleep a few hours at night and I do my job as a bounty hunter because the hours in the day are for my personal activities.

GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

It all depends on your appetite. If you want to earn a lot, then most likely you will have to give the bounty more than 2 hours, if as an additional income, then sleepless nights to you to nothing, especially such a lifestyle adversely affects the performance and health.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Groxnii

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

It depends on the goals you set for yourself on your journey, sometimes the bounties turn out to be very frustrating because the result is that they are scams or rewards don't even reach the exchange platforms, however not for everyone since there are some that are actually willing to hunt hunters
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

It all depends on the desire to work and earn.The more you work, the more you get.Yes, there are projects that will not pay anything, but there are also projects that can generously reward the bounty participants.How to understand a good project or a bad one.Almost nothing.Therefore, the participants of the bounty need to participate in all that the probability of a good payment was more
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

You haven't tried day trading then. It's way more time consuming and mentally tasking than bounty... life generally is not easy.

Be that as it may,nothing is as good as knowing that you will be paid after a difficult job.
It is painful to know that people go through this after working so hard. I guess it is part of  the temporaral challenges we have to go through in this emerging world of Cryptocurrency.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

They dedicate more time to getting more bounties. I salute those who work hard, I believe anyone who is willing to sacrifice something and earnestly for, they will get things that are worth it. What's more that can handle many bounties at a time.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

Of course it is, and I'm sure that many people spending time on sleepless nights, so when a person makes advertising, and gets good money for it,then it increases the motivation, as the money is the best incentive
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Doing bounty programs are definitely worth it if you give it time and with a bit of luck, its worth doing in my opinion. I usually do my bounties and its worth it in my opinion..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: