Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3891 times)
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

I can honestly say that yes all those hard work, efforts, time and sleepless nights are worth it because through bounty campaigns I was able to have additional source of income that help me and my family make ends meet, then eventually provided us a more convinient life. 

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Raheemolu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Sometimes it worth it and sometimes it doesn't, it all depends on which side you look at it. If you making big money from it, then it worth it and if otherwise it doesn't worth it.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

If here and there are people who are sleepless nights performing a company bounty then there are very few of them. From my own experience I can say that this can not be perceived as a full-fledged work. Bounty will not bring enough money to live.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

In my experience, nothing that makes you miss sleep for several days is worth it, maybe one day you will be late to finish some campaigns that you couldn't finish during the day but doing it two or three days in a row is extremely risky for your health and it's not worth it to risk so much for a couple of tokens in an ICO that you don't know if it will be successful or not.

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

I am really do not know how to spend a lot of time on bounty campaign. It takes not to much time to write few messages in a day or do reposts.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Mimaville

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Is not worth it but it depends on your schedule and when best is suitable for you. Remember hard work is not the same as smart work.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

I have taken a part in 2 bounty campaigns before the 1I'm in now. I just get my weekly posts made and get my stakes. Don't really have any sleepless nights 'cause of bounties Smiley

Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

I don't know if bounties take that much work that they cause sleepless nights but when the money does come then it is all worth it, it only feels like a waste when the rewards are not paid out like they promised in the beginning. If you do not think that it is worth it then you should not be doing them in the first place.
coook zamk

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Have those sleepless nights doing bounty, searching bounty where I could participate. But as time goes ny I realize that I should not put all my time in bounties. Because some of bounties are not paying right. as of now I am making more efforts about searching the project I would support.. Smiley
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

If we were able to do this last year, then already we could have earned a good amount of money. In last year almost all the ICO were very successful and the hunters got lots of reward. So at that time working without even getting a sleep was ok. But now sometimes doing bounty is also a time wasting work like joining recent airdrops.
CryptoMaf1a

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

I have to do bounties every day  because this is the main source of income. Now, of course, I do not earn much, but it's better than going to work in a factory in my small town
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
There is nothing better than having a good night's sleep. Doing bounties should not be an excuse for not being able to sleep! It's just not worth it! Sleep is necessary for our body to recover and rejuvenate from a day's work/activity. Only do a number of bounties that we can manage without sacrificing our health. Time management is of essence!
That’s right. Obviously it’s just worth when we receive tokens, if you are not lucky you may get nothing with a big effort you gave out. Sleep plays a very important role to every health. If one has adequate sleep, definitely he will work more efficient than others who don’t. Especially, you may regret once when you get nothing from a bounty, but you will regret many times if you lose your health. Anyway, don’t let the benefit affect badly to your health.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Of course, you need a lot of time to give generous companies and perform related tasks, only from my own experience I will say! monotonous work is very stressful on, and then does not want these awards!
Anone69

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

When you are patient, everything works. There are free people who can sit all day and night to complete a gift and airdrop campaign. but I still continue to have positivity in this technology because I believe this is my path to achieving goals in life.
Mobilemoses01

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

Some bounties doesnt worth doing sleepless for because the possibility that you will get your reward is low and also some when you get bounty reward, you wont have the opportunity to change it to fiat. Be as it may, we have lots of bounties that really worth sleepless night because they have solid project and the team behind it are set of dedicated and trustworthy people who have being giving result in their various endeavours and you will be given your reward and it is going to be easily converted into fiat
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

I think it might be worth it but just barely.  If one bounty pays out well and you receive a lot of those coins you could have a nice payout. However, there is also the chance that you would hit a huge score which is the main reason I would suggest to keep doing bounties. Cheesy Cheesy
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Of course, you need a lot of time to give generous companies and perform related tasks, only from my own experience I will say! monotonous work is very stressful on, and then does not want these awards!

Bounties will just gives you two things in life, profits or disappointments. There are times that most of the bounties you have joined gave you small salary even though you spent so much time on it, then disappointment comes after, and there are times that some of the bounties you have joined gave you a salary that you never expected in the first place, bigger ones. In short, you'll never know if it is going to be worth it or not if you are not going to give it a try.

That is what you called taking the risk, it is a do or die thing, fifty percent of your chances could be negative and the other fifty percent is negative, lucky you if you always gets bigger salary on your bounty.
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

Doing bounty is good and it had its own benefits as well. I just think to make headway and realise much in bounty you need to give it time ,it could be stressful at times trying to catch up with everyday task. But once the time is there ,and you do as much projects as possible, you will realise something good out of it.Article writing,translation   these ones fetch alot  in bounty campaign
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Probably not anymore to be honest, just put in a few hours when you can and focus on your full time job.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

my time is precious and i will certainly not start to beat the nights around my ears because of bounties. investing a little time is ok, but nothing more. otherwise my normal job or family would suffer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: