Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:38:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3893 times)
doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

If someone is taking bounty to be a full time job, then such fellow can decide to devote as many time into it as possible in as much that it would pay on the long run. I will just advise that such person be keeping time to rest and not work all day and night.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

Doing Bounties  definitely worth it the main reason is we don't know the value of bounties in bear market once the bull market start we can see bounties and the prices keep increasing
phamphuongmai230799

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

Those people who work day and night is absolutely can earn big amount of money even there is a Scam project...Most of Bounty hunters tried already like spending their posting late night even though they are sleepy heads specially they need to get the cout of their post...
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Doing bounty sleepless night is wrong and it is not worth it. All of us needed a right numbers of time to sleep. Doing these continuously will compromise your health. If you get sick and bring you in the hospital your Bounty reward is just enough or not enough to cover your hospital  bill.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

Bounty hunting is a job and just like every job, you should take it very seriously and this means that you should do a thorough research on the project before you delve in, Bounty hunting has blessed me.. sure.. some do not pay but it is still worth it knowing I backed a good project.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

You're right, a lot of people have extra work besides these bounty campaigns. And you really have to be lucky to choose a really good campaign to bring you good revenue then (if it brings you at all). So, I personally try not to spend more than an hour a day on bounty campaigns. So at least it will not be a big waste of time if things do not happen.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Of course the bounty is of great value. Bounty hunters since 2017 have become rich and changed their lives from participating in bounty campaigns. 2018 is not a good year for crypto as well as bounty, so 2018 bounty will be less successful and hunters will get less money.

Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

There is no reason for you to be losing sleep when doing bounty campaigns you just gotta make sure that you plan your day accordingly and make use of your free time to work on the campaigns, way too many of these bounties do not pay out for you to be having sleepless nights over them
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

If you are a jobless people or even you have other job,  if you want to be successfull in life you will take a risk and work hard for it. It depends on you on how you manage your time doing that.  They believe thay they will earned a lot if they do bounty and also before they get enter on it they secure that the bounty where they joined will pay.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

I used to stay up all night to participate in the bonuses campaign on the BTC forum. I really do not know whether my efforts paid off or not? Because after the end of the campaign I have to wait a very long time to get results. When projects are successfully promoted, I get paid.
AbelFF

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

You can manage to spend just one hour daily completing several bounty campaign tasks, it is just a matter of getting used to it and include it on your routine, the rewards are okay, not that big though.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

It depends on the individual because not all of them who participating in bounty campaign and sleepless night is worth, even they get much reward from the bounty campaign. It is the individual choice and decision. Therefore, we should improve our knowledge and understanding about bounty campaign and crypto currency. We should read a lot of information to get better comprehension and understanding about crypto. Not just thinking about the reward and money. All we do is to prevent and to know which bounty is scams and trust.

dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

At some point,it depends on a single common factor, known as Luck. If you are lucky to work for a legitimate bounty, yes bounty works. on the other hand, unlucky in these case is when you busy working for a useless scam ponzi
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

I do bounty companies, but I don't always have time to do them day and night. So I spend a few hours a day on them. But I read the stories of people who had time to take part in hundreds of bounty and they got a good reward for their work. So I think that makes sense.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

It depends on your need for that money. If yo uare very poor and want your kids to drink some milk, then it is defintely worth it!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

I hope my sleepless night could fetch me something big in this crypto. I have had so many sleepless nights doing bounties and filling airdrop forms.
Mysteryla

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Hard work pays and that is the only way you can get the best. Although it does not matter if you had sleepless night and even if you will work day and night on bounty, do ensure you are working on genuine ones, by doing very good research on them.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

I can't count the number of times I have had a sleepless night in this crypto. Most of the times, I do my bounties, fill airdrop forms mostly at night after I come back from work. I just pray God bless my hustle.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

Be selective in what bounties you do. Most of them are not worth your time. Spend your time wisely on good projects. Some projects pay so little that it is not worth your time at all

Wish 107.5

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

We do not need to have a sleepless night to do bounty campaign, we can manage our time to do bounty and to have a proper sleep at the same time. Time management is the key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: