Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

I think it not worth, bounty give us some money but working overnight will destroy our health. Health is the most important, we can't do anything without health, bounty money is not enough to pay for health fees if we work overnight.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

Investing your time and efforts is just like investing your own money into a project. The risk is there as it may pay off or die off before it even gains momentum. You should be able to quickly identify risks in bounty and decide whether it is worth doing it or not.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

It also depends on everyone who does it. Because during the day they work and they can only do bounty campaigns at night. Doing a gift campaign at night also doesn't take much time. So they also have plenty of time to rest.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

Over the past six months, it has already become unprofitable to participate in the campaigns of generosity for ICO, since bounty hunters now either don’t earn money because of the large number of fraudulent ICO projects, or earn a few dozen dollars by participating in projects of four to five months. Such work has practically ceased to justify itself. Therefore, it is now better to sleep at night, at least until the cryptocurrency market begins to rise.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

The author has some truth in his statements, but the choice of each is how to use his own time. And we all know that we are investing our personal time, but first and foremost, you should understand your business very well, and the second is really lucky - the project will fire or not - you act as an investor) Wink
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

there is no time that is not feasible if it can produce, either morning or evening we can do it for bounty as long as it does not disturb the other time.
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

No one has no sleepless nights, social campaigns don't take tons of your time, if you drive tons of comes, you would like to modify everything, you will get uninterested in monotonous work terribly quickly. most likely the foremost time is occupied by translations so if an individual agrees with the most job.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Theres nothing wrong doing bounty task for as long as theres no other task has been run over.There was just two things that would possibly happen joining campaigns its ICOs would become successful or fail.We already know the situation of joining ICOs it was just like investing in it but not with money but with hard work and patience.

helmihamcont

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

I'm participating in bounty campaigns for well over a year now and I am yet to receive any concrete earnings. And with the market in such a depressed state right now, I don't know whether I will ever get the deserved reward for my effort and hard-work.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Everyone for himself chooses the path for earnings and risk. It seems to me that the bounty does not deserve such close attention, especially when there is still the main work and other matters. Profit is a bit incompatible.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

Yes, of course, it is still feasible, as long as you follow the bounty of articles, translated whitepapers and bounty Signature using a minimum account sr.member

Yes, the sleepless night spent on bounties campaign does worth it but I want you to know that joining or doing much task in other to have big stakes does not guarantee ones of making good income at the end of the day because the amount of token allocation for the bounty, features of the project and community support are also to be put in consideration.

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

This is obviously not worthwhile. The current sharp decline in the cryptocurrency market has shocked everyone, and miners have begun to sell their equipment in large quantities. Perhaps the future cryptocurrency market will disappear.

iovio

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Doing bounty is one of the choices that can make profit for us.
But, in the bearish market like now, doing bounty is more worthless.
So, I recommend to doing other jobs .
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

No one knows what the ICO will be going forward. Therefore, if you have free time, I think it's fine if you choose to use that time to participate in the bounty. If at noon your time for your priority work, the results you get from the bounty can be additional income. Crypto often gives unexpected surprises. Taking ICO with an experienced team, in my opinion, will have a good impact on you.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

No one knows what the ICO will be going forward. Therefore, if you have free time, I think it's fine if you choose to use that time to participate in the bounty. If at noon your time for your priority work, the results you get from the bounty can be additional income. Crypto often gives unexpected surprises. Taking ICO with an experienced team, in my opinion, will have a good impact on you.
If there is a new wave in 2019 on investing ICO in theory it should be. Then we will see the bull rally in the market and companies for generosity will give very good surprises.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Considering what kind of payments we get for our work, I think it is better to spend sleepless nights to study another field of activity. Diversify your sources of income, the bounty era is paused.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

This is obviously not worthwhile. The current sharp decline in the cryptocurrency market has shocked everyone, and miners have begun to sell their equipment in large quantities. Perhaps the future cryptocurrency market will disappear.
Obviously, youre novice about the cryptocurrencies market price movement because this is not the first we have this kind of situations in the crypto market and any miners that sold his equipment because this current market status was just one of the novice miners either because the current dip is something which has been foretold.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Yes, bounty companies require a lot of time. Therefore, I sit and sleep. Sometimes just not enough time to close everything. I don `t know if using the same incentive in an ordinary business can achieve great success. Working 12-16 hours a day.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Last year, during the bullish trend, I worked very hard and spent all my free time on a bounty campaign. Today I stopped working in social bounty campaigns because it does not bring any profit. When the bulls return I will fully immerse myself in work and now I am resting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: