Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:31:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
Phinoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

I think this can indeed be a reference business or pay system that still needs to be developed, especially from the currency that is increasingly changing day is not fixed or with a certain price.

while the need is certainly going to increase and also will be higher, we need to eat we can set the price first.

It's not possible to happen as bitcoin today getting higher by the way in currency in the market maybe if you pay by bitcoin to bitcoin .There have been some reports today on our company retracting its plan to enable airline tickets to be purchased with Bitcoins; however, this is not something that was announced by the company and is not a fact. We are currently considering our start period in aiming to introduce such a service.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

Not only the individuals but corporations are also interested to use Bitcoin but there are some issues with it from their point of view. At this stage, Bitcoin is not yet recognised legally so if large corporations are using Bitcoin to settle their financial transactions then they might not get the compensation or relief from the government when it comes to the taxation and other stuff. On the other hand, even the 1% fall in the market might cause a loss of millions of dollars to this corporations as they usually have their turnover in billions.

Exactly my point, seeing recent fluctuations in the crypto market, holding the value will be difficult for everyone. Also, the taxation part will become difficult so gov will not allow as it is their only direct revenue.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

I think in time we all will accept future payment methods using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Its just that at present, some countires does not accpet them yet because they have not figured out how to tax them but once it could be taxed there is a possibility payments will be allowed digitally.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
Using Bitcoin in every transaction we do is a great thing to appreciate, using bitcoin can help develop and increase the trust of the public. In the future, of course, that the development of Bitcoin will increase and it will make Bitcoin better known. I am optimistic that Bitcoin's future application will be very helpful in the world's financial system. Perhaps we will see a very high percentage of the use of Cryptocurrency globally in the future.
kumablack

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

Current trends seem to be moving in the direction of cryptocurrencies being recognised as legal tender in the future however, i dont hink bitcoin, in its current form, will be able to handle the network load that comes with all that.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I think the absence of the authority to regulate Bitcoin (and other Cryptocurrency) is expected to eliminate unnecessary costs as currently applicable in the world's financial system.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

Not only the individuals but corporations are also interested to use Bitcoin but there are some issues with it from their point of view. At this stage, Bitcoin is not yet recognised legally so if large corporations are using Bitcoin to settle their financial transactions then they might not get the compensation or relief from the government when it comes to the taxation and other stuff. On the other hand, even the 1% fall in the market might cause a loss of millions of dollars to this corporations as they usually have their turnover in billions.

bitcoin is already recognized legally in most of the world! but not always as a currency but when it comes to accepting it as payment that doesn't concern businesses much. only the fact that bitcoin is legal.
for instance bitcoin is not a currency in US, it is a commodity instead but yet Microsoft (which is a huge company!!) is accepting bitcoin payments.
so i don't need to even argue about the taxation problem that you are mentioning here because that is a non-issue otherwise they wouldn't be accepting it in first place.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:26:25 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 06:09:25 PM by tylerderden

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
Accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method is a very good thought as bitcoin and other cryptocurrency transactions can't be reversed so no charge backs and frauds can occur like the scams that occur in credit cards so the settling of transactions will be easy for shopkeepers. And usually a credit card transaction takes more than quarter of an year to fully settle but crypto currency transactions are almost instant.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

Making Bitcoin as mode payments is a great news for all bitcoin holders. It will pacify those who are worrying about their investment in Bitcoin with its state now a days that is lowering down. It will be a great help if one way or another use it as payments for commodities.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

This is as not simple as it seems that one day you decide to wake up and set up bitcoins payment and people will follow suit. The biggest hurdle is the law of the nation which you're bound to it. Unless of course you plan to go to court lol, then comes tax issues how'll you solve it and most importantly in case of a argument where do you go? As much as I would love crypto payments sadly we'll have to wait.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

this idea are already implemented on some other business establishment that want to get involve in crypto mostly in bitcoin. payment that accepting bitcoin or crypto currency is not new now adays, and i want to see that even in a employee pay-outs may implement this method as mode of payment. for less hustle and fast transactions made in an instant.
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

What do we have to say as regards other cryptocurrencies used for transactions having advantage of lower transaction fee, fast confirmation and the likes.

That's one of the hindrance. I hope lightning network will come on time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

It really is a good idea. This will be a great discussion especially if bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be accepted by different businesses.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Crypto is the future of money, bitcoin is very successful but can be replaced by altcoin at any time when not catch up with the general trend of development!
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

I strongly support it. stuffing in the future is specially made bitcoin, and the transaction uses a QR code scan on your wallet, more simple and safe, and fun information faster.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

I doubt that many employees would actually agree to get paid in Bitcoin. Bitcoin value has been going down recently and I doubt that anyone would take the risk. Also, cryptocurrencies are not accept widely so they would have to exchange it to fiat anyway. It's still to early to pay everyone in Bitcoin. However, it should change in the next few years.

Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Crypto currencies have become part of payment methods…more and more business and merchants are adopting it because You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money,Payments in Bitcoin can be made and finalized without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions.
Due to the fact that personal information is kept hidden from prying eyes, Bitcoin protects against identity theft.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

That's a great idea only if bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be accepted globally because bitcoin is the future of money and I surely believe bitcoin will reach far.
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

As the technology evolves like bitcoin and cryptography, so I think BLOCKCHAIN will be used in the future, as people are now eyeing the Blockchain technology being used and I think the technology will be better in the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

As if all companies are willing to adopt bitcoin as their main salary. I've watched an experiment by a company that they will ask their employees if they want to receive their salary off bitcoin. IIRC, there's a balance in the number of employees accepted and denied it.
In Japan, there's a company that started paying their employees with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: