Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

It's only a matter of time, of course, for the currency to be moved by a virtual currency, be it bitcoin or altcoin, but this should be due to the requirements of time that will change.I hope this will come true in the future when everyone starts accepting bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a medium of exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

As if all companies are willing to adopt bitcoin as their main salary. I've watched an experiment by a company that they will ask their employees if they want to receive their salary off bitcoin. IIRC, there's a balance in the number of employees accepted and denied it.
In Japan, there's a company that started paying their employees with bitcoin.
if for example in the future, more and more companies will use bitcoin as salary for their employees, is it possible that bitcoin will be able to increase the price higher, and of course bitcoin will be able to
used for shopping, and we can buy anything with bitcoin.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

Hoping for the best with this to happen.  We are all hoping that other countries would accept the cryptocurrency as mode of payment in their countries - though other countries and establishment are starting to accept it. Lets just wait in time that the whole world.will accept it. And I hope that this is the goal of everyone!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

It's only a matter of time, of course, for the currency to be moved by a virtual currency, be it bitcoin or altcoin, but this should be due to the requirements of time that will change.I hope this will come true in the future when everyone starts accepting bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a medium of exchange.

Maybe in the future, there could be a place for crypto and used for payment system everywhere and there is no more banning. Reason of development mostly is to make improvement of payment method which is being stopped because mostly of us used crypto as an asset and less for currency. I hope that this goal could apply sooner for us to have more faster and convenient manner.

Podda (SL)

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Definitely, crypto payment method can become a next world largest payment method because there are have a lot of benefits. Especially, easy to handle, instant transactions, very safe and etc... Already few countries are accepted BTC and ETH payments. It means in a very soon day crypto payment method can become a worldwide popular transaction method.

I believe that thing. " crypto payment method can become a worldwide popular transaction method. " Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Maybe in the future, there could be a place for crypto and used for payment system everywhere and there is no more banning. Reason of development mostly is to make improvement of payment method which is being stopped because mostly of us used crypto as an asset and less for currency. I hope that this goal could apply sooner for us to have more faster and convenient manner.

banning will only slow the process of adoption down. and in the end it doesn't matter if one country bans bitcoin as long as the majority of them have already adopted bitcoin which is the case today, the adoption is not at mass adoption stage but bitcoin is legal in majority of countries and it is being used as payment.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

There is no need to discuss future methods of payment by bitcoin. Now it is necessary to introduce payment by bitcoin in absolutely all spheres of activity with which you come across. Anyway, there will come a time when bitcoin can be paid everywhere.
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

nowadays,different payment methods of bitcoin and other cryptos are created by a group of people.Blockchains are being used for a certain of methods and today,lightning network are being created.Lightning network also refers to  the flow of different cryptocurrencies over different nodes which usually use cryptographic algorithms or malleability that consists of data encryption over a series of network called peer to peer.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

There will come a time when payments will be carried out in Bitcoin or other crypto currencies but that time is not near. Somw countries are still afraid of crypto for unknown reasons. People see it as some alien thing which they don't understand. First, general public needs to be made aware of concept of crypto in proper way, which may in result increase the exposure of crypto in whole world. Then that day will not be far.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
true, without the support of the government impossible it will be realized.
government support is urgently needed here.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Btc will gain more attention if the product is available for physical payment model. If most of country and offline retail can accepted btc payment then surely BTC will rises up more. I hope that this will become true in the next 1-2 years
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

It will be very difficult ,but nothing impossible, crypto payment method can become a world largest payment method because there are lots of benefits like easy to handle, instant transactions, very safe and it save time etc...
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

In a small scale if an employer and the employee understands themselves and knows about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin precisely, payment can be done with Bitcoin with agreement. But in a large scale it will require the approval of the government.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:29:59 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

There are some companies already accepting cryptocurrency like BTC as a payment from their customer.
Bitcoin is basically created by satoshi to become a peer to peer payment system, not a speculative asset.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

There is no need to discuss future methods of payment by bitcoin. Now it is necessary to introduce payment by bitcoin in absolutely all spheres of activity with which you come across. Anyway, there will come a time when bitcoin can be paid everywhere.
It is not impossible if future bitcoin is used for payments in all fields, because bitcoin is predicted to have equality with conventional currencies that are used as payment instruments today. It takes time, but bitcoin is slowly starting to be accepted as a payment instrument. Bitcoin as a digital currency has advantages over conventional money, because it is simpler, safer and cheaper transaction costs.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.

Government plays crucial role in the world of crypto currency and bitcoin. We are looking forward to the day where bitcoin are widely accepted by different business institution as a payment method to make everything easier though it is kinda impossible knowing how unstable bitcoin price is.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

I do feel that future installments would turn out to be all the more simple, quicker than the squint of an eye, moment and secure installments, that is the thing that I think will occur later on, as innovation advance so as bitcoin and crypto, hence I figure BLOCKCHAIN will be utilized as a part without bounds, starting at now individuals have set their eyes on the innovation Blockchain is utilizing and I figure the innovation would turn out to be all the more better later on.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

I think many people already use bitcoin as payment. so far, this is only happening on the Internet. in the future, we expect such a tender in conventional stores)
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

You can see that few hours ago the bitcoin price has fallen sharply to $ 5900 and has now moved slightly to $ 600. I believe that with the current market situation, bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply at any time. The market is bearish in the long term so I believe the bitcoin price may fall to $ 4000 and maybe even $ 2000 at the end of 2018.
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Bitcoin has been around for almost a decade now and is rapidly becoming a recognized payment method worldwide. There are loads of different places that will accept payments in Bitcoin. These range from peer-to-peer markets right through to established retailers. There are even companies that allow you to buy gift cards with cryptocurrency that can then be exchanged for goods at online shops that don’t currently accept Bitcoin. The list of things that one can buy with BTC is getting bigger every day. Not bad for an experiment in decentralization and cryptography that completely opposes the status quo of global finance!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: