Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

I hope that soon traditional banks will remain in the past and we will no longer have to perform a lot of useless actions. Everything will be simple, for payment it will be enough to have a phone and a cryptocurrency. I dream of this time
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
It's a good idea to see crypto currencies like bitcoin increasingly used as transactions. It would be good if the government of all countries accepted bitcoin in that country. That way it will continue to be known as the crypto currency which is very useful for people who make transactions quickly and safely.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

I also hope like that, where all the people who will make transactions, whether online or offline, they only need to scan the QR code and everything is done. no longer need to go to the bank for verification and the old process. I think the method of using crypto is more effective.

this way is more comfortable for sure. with banks and 3d parties ppl just wasting money. and looks like banks are worrying.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

Digital currency is a future. with its various advantages, now digital currency has been accepted by various places. the future requires speed and also good mobility, so for me that we will face the digital era and digital currency is something that is very necessary in supporting the economic life that we have.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
Even if you want that to happen, it is not as easy as you think. If you have employees, you cannot be so sure if they like or understand cryptocurrency in the first place. They will surely prefer to have a fiat salary because it is still the main currency that is using today.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

This is a modern and very convenient technology for transactions but the world is not ready for this yet. I think due to the fact that the market is not stable as traditional money.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

I think we should start to using a trust cryptocurrency wallet in our phone, which we can use it to send and receive our coins seamlessly and easy as you just need to scan the QR-code to transact.
Once we already use it with ease, we can promote crypto payment method by accepting crypto payment through the mobile wallet.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

The payment methods of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in future should be ensured. It will help more to become digitalized in this global world.
maybe you are right that technological development must be balanced with economic development, especially economic systems and cryptocurrencies created by using technological advances
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

I think many people who want bitcoin and crypto can be used as payment instruments in the future. I think bitcoin is great if used as a payment tool because the process is faster and bitcoin has an unstable price so people will use bitcoin to trade and invest.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Electronic money is an accepted payment method in many countries. In many other European countries, digital money trends are also increasing. People should also be ready to approach and see opportunities to do better, reduce costs, and increase efficiency. Banks and computer security organizations can rely on multiple stakeholders and encrypt it to ensure increased security and safety; Public transport can be operated with blockchain without intermediaries; startup in the field can help set up the system automatically once the user knows how to use it; Energy distributors can cut the huge costs associated with distribution and centralized management.
Don't mix up digital money with crypto currencies. Both are virtual currencies, but digital money is related and equivalent of physical fiat currency. They are totally centralized and controlled by some authorities. On other hand, bitcoin and crypto currencies are virtual currency that is decentralized and has no relation with fiat currency (other than value evaluation) at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

now there are also quite a number of companies and stores that use payment methods using bitcoin and crypto, but only in countries that have legalized bitcoin or crypto, I'm sure in the future after crypto is legalized in all countries, more companies and stores that use payment methods with bitcoin or crypto.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

Well, I really hoping that in the coming future, the future payment will in hand of the Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. But as of now, as I can see observing the current community, there are truly lots of people that is still not yet ready for this changes of payment method. But they are on the stage of getting curious to what this crypto currencies mean to our payment method.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

Ya, i also agree with you. I think it is the high time to accept BTC for every big companies and investors. When big big companies will accepted it, another small companies will also accept it as for their business transaction. I also think that, the fast a company will work behind it, the more they will advance in this sector and they will be an ideal for others. Matter of  happy that some big company has already working about BTC.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

If digital money succeeds, it will be the successful payment method! Fast, accurate, secure and completely active in use!
I hope so in the near future!

It is successful. Creating a huge transaction over time and new cryptocurrencies are still being and continuously made and developed. That is enough reason that it is successful.

But in terms of payment, I think it is still not best method to do. I'd still stick on using banks since they will let you pay everything online without any transaction fees and transaction delays. Also, with Bitcoin being volatile as it is right now, I don't think people will be using it. Instead they will be just holding it and earn money from it though time.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

The future really looks so promising with the adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. As envisioned by satoshi nakamoto, bitcoin will become the alternative medium for online payment to make it more secure, cheaper and faster transaction which may even replace fiat in the future too.
I agree with you! it does seem promising- and optimistic, Im really glad BTC is progressing so much.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

It will be very good for the progress of the crypto world every year if used for payments anywhere. I agree that bitcoin is used for positives like that because with bitcoin we can transact quickly and safely.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

We are waiting from experts on their new inventions to make bitcoin payments more practical for our lives. In the future we will probably be using bitcoin payment by scanning the code. Also I think there will be bitcoin cards like bank cards. And we can easily use it to pay.

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

Everyone in this forum will certainly agree with your idea, but it will be very difficult to realize, given the government in each country has not given permission to crypto, besides that the security factor must be the main priority.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Many organizations are currently accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. People can buy content Microsoft software payemtent, paying utility bill, hotel biil using Bitcoin. Please read the following link to know the list of the organizations that accept bitcoin. https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

That idea is very innovative. I guess this isn’t impossible for the next years to come. But, along with these, we must make sure that every cryptocurrency transactions would be much more secured than it was before.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: