Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

The bounty is oriented only to YouTube, will other social networks be used that are popular and can bring new people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.
I think you problems are very easy to ressolve mate. They can simply add an english subtitle to the video so that i can be undesrood by the majority.

Good point, I think the problem is good to address with the developer or shall we say the team because they know how to fix it. I think sharing about it can help a lot because it is a way that participants feel comfortable and understand  more about the IBC project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
It seems that the team promised that there will be generosity, but so far no one has written what will pass and in what time frame. So that's what interests me, too.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Is the OP already have some potential participants that he/she already choose? Also, it is much more better that they will also accept English language in order for them to have more participants to join in the bounty program.
You meaned that the youtube campaign is only for Russian people? Because as I have watched the video the language being used is Russian and no subtitle for english. I hope the team will also consider some other languages and participants so that they can have a better promotion.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

To conduct a bounty company using YouTube is an excellent strategy that can bring success, while the reward is elegant, so the performers will try.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

The project is not bad, but this is the experience of working with developers, in creating similar projects, because the idea is very good.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
It seems that the team promised that there will be generosity, but so far no one has written what will pass and in what time frame. So that's what interests me, too.
Hopefully for next few days we could expect too much from them. The youtube campaign I think is just a start. Basically the project is very new and needs more preparation for every step they made. Let's give them a little bit of time hopefully they will launch another set of campaigns for everyone.
hxmsam

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

To conduct a bounty company using YouTube is an excellent strategy that can bring success, while the reward is elegant, so the performers will try.
If you pay attention, the team is already trying for the project. There are news and updates. Go to the site and make sure that the project is developing.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

I would not implement in a bounty campaign  the youtube campaign because I think youtube is very effetiive, if you choose your crypto youtube influencer yourself. In a bounty campaign you are not be able to choose them specifically.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

It is advisable to draw attention to the project or event using YouTube. Many people are looking for information on it.
yeah its a good media to draw attention of the people because the video will show  the details of the project & it will be easy for the people to understand the project
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

#Join

Twitter Campaign
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/AleksGra4ev
Twitter Profile Name :@AleksGra4ev
Do you read the first post before? Only youtube program at here, bro? Please read before make comment.
I think that this companion won't even pay attention to your message, most likely it is bounty bot which at the word "bounty" inserts twitter the report at once.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.
I know it will be big prize, but have exactly amount is more transparency to motivate people joinned.
Yes I think that reliable publicity of the project on other social media platforms will be a good opportunity to expand.

sathvik112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.
I know it will be big prize, but have exactly amount is more transparency to motivate people joinned.
Yes I think that reliable publicity of the project on other social media platforms will be a good opportunity to expand.
Such promotions can add a value however with one go we can even easily reach out to the huge groups that will inreturn bring us huge response.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.

That is not official videos from Ineternational Blockchain Congress. It's just belong to one of participators in this bounty who made a video for his Russian's audiences and has nothing to do with all this. This event will take place in India and language gonna be English as it obvious from the website.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

My arms are crossed while still waiting if there is a good youtube video from bounties something not russian might fit in the line but hey who knows maybe russian video might attract users eventually

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

The bounty is oriented only to YouTube, will other social networks be used that are popular and can bring new people?
At this time, i don't see any information about IBC team will running campaign on other social networks.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

They need a lot of people here to this bounty, as I have observed there's only few participating. Hoping more will come and join.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

Anyone suggest for me make video? I don't have microphone to talking so is so hardly for make it, could i only making with picture and music?

Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

That is not official videos from Ineternational Blockchain Congress. It's just belong to one of participators in this bounty who made a video for his Russian's audiences and has nothing to do with all this. This event will take place in India and language gonna be English as it obvious from the website.
Most of the users are in English so it would be a better choice if they come with english language ww can gain more attention from the participants.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:20:22 AM

At this time, i don't see any information about IBC team will running campaign on other social networks.
As they have started the foundation level approach let us allocate some time for them for bringing the announcements and share the vision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: