Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2447 times)
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:10:36 AM

People are really looking forward for the IBC to make other campaign other than the YouTube bounty campaign. Up until now, the team didn't give any answer or response to this recommendation of the people of the IBC community. Well social media promotions will surely bring a boost to the IBC if they really make it. But still, if they just want YouTube bounty alone then I still hope for the good outcome of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.
I know it will be big prize, but have exactly amount is more transparency to motivate people joinned.
Yes I think that reliable publicity of the project on other social media platforms will be a good opportunity to expand.
That should be highly priortized as a good foundation and all was made out of good efforts however there should be good advertising and people should be aware about the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.
I think you problems are very easy to ressolve mate. They can simply add an english subtitle to the video so that i can be undesrood by the majority.
I think that is an interesting idea, even if some could actually just read, but if some video creators could consider adding subtitles then its surely appreciated.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

The bounty is oriented only to YouTube, will other social networks be used that are popular and can bring new people?

I think they are only promoting for now is in YouTube. But there is a possibility that adding additional campaign like in social bounty would be  a great idea to attract viewers and guest to join the IBC.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/M7Jp69Xr0rM
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I watched your video. I think this is one unique video that I've seen. The presentation is clear and also the editing on the IBC topics are outstanding. Hopefully, you will win!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

The bounty is oriented only to YouTube, will other social networks be used that are popular and can bring new people?

I think they are only promoting for now is in YouTube. But there is a possibility that adding additional campaign like in social bounty would be  a great idea to attract viewers and guest to join the IBC.
Yes, a content bounty will be very effective in the marketing of the IBC as more and more people will gain chances to work with the project and also earn great rewards from the project. I hope that they will surely launch a social media bounty in upcoming days.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I watched your video. I think this is one unique video that I've seen. The presentation is clear and also the editing on the IBC topics are outstanding. Hopefully, you will win!
Yeah, I have some feelings that you will win this YouTube bounty and be the number one in the competition. I really love your video sir.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

Yes, a content bounty will be very effective in the marketing of the IBC as more and more people will gain chances to work with the project and also earn great rewards from the project. I hope that they will surely launch a social media bounty in upcoming days.
Yeah, they will need another bounty such as Facebook bounty and Twitter bounty because both of it has a lot of cryptocurrency investors using it.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

Yeah, they will need another bounty such as Facebook bounty and Twitter bounty because both of it has a lot of cryptocurrency investors using it.
maybe the developers decided to launch the bounty campaign in Youtube as the first stage? Perhaps the next stages will be for Facebook, Twitter, etc. Over time, we'll find out.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
The video makess the project more easy to understand.because a get lots of information through this type of video.make more video with your project
I think creating a video presentation should be a requirement for every ico that will be advertised in btctalk in that way everyone can easily understand the whole concept of any icos that will run in the future.

That rule will never ever be enforced lmao. For starters this is supposed to be a text based forum and not some kinda video portal like Youtube lol
this guy says that every project that launches its Ico must necessarily have its own video presentation, which will make it easier for many users to understand the project. A forum certainly should be textual, all video presentations should be on Youtube.

Yes but how exactly will that be even enforced? A lot of ICOs dont even mention what the hard and soft cap is and yet idiots invest into that crap lol
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.
Where have you read that it will be available only to Russians? I think it wrong information as if only one language is resolved, it won't lead the project to anything serious. The English international language is at least necessary.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
The video makess the project more easy to understand.because a get lots of information through this type of video.make more video with your project
I think creating a video presentation should be a requirement for every ico that will be advertised in btctalk in that way everyone can easily understand the whole concept of any icos that will run in the future.

That rule will never ever be enforced lmao. For starters this is supposed to be a text based forum and not some kinda video portal like Youtube lol
this guy says that every project that launches its Ico must necessarily have its own video presentation, which will make it easier for many users to understand the project. A forum certainly should be textual, all video presentations should be on Youtube.

Yes but how exactly will that be even enforced? A lot of ICOs dont even mention what the hard and soft cap is and yet idiots invest into that crap lol
I do not even know what to say, most likely it's just brand new and not experienced investors who are trying to profit from any project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

I am not sure about this, but maybe some of the ico don't mention their soft cap and hard cap but as the project goes by more and more members are asking for it so they are forced to tell it. I don't agree that a lot of icos are mentioning it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

Same here. The presentation is very detailed and clear. From the speaker's background informations down to the key feautures. And I hope it will lead to a better outcomed and gained more positive feedbacks from the people so that the success will be possible to reached.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

You answered your own question there, this is a text based forum. Also I meant that this is not a catalogue for youtube videos to be linked in one place
vzroslieigry

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

YouTube campaign Report
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/mRNe8lP9Ly8
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

YouTube campaign Report
Good videos, your advantages is 10k subscribers, how to gain it for quickly, i really want building my channel like this.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

YouTube campaign Report
Good videos, your advantages is 10k subscribers, how to gain it for quickly, i really want building my channel like this.
I have some suggestion look like: creat a lot of videos and make some giveaway for increasing you subscribers
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

I think the team only organize a youtube bounty and social media probably won't happen. This is not an ICO and probably their allocated budget is only for this program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: