Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

Any youtube Genre channel is accepted? Or only focus on crypto related youtube channels?Sorry didn't read properly, I fully understand now. Sadly I only have 350 subscribers, The ETH payment is really tempting... Hope for the success of this campaign!

Why not just buy some more subscribers? It's not like that the cost for buying some subs is pretty high. It's usually pretty damn cheap if I'm not wrong
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Only youtube bounty campaign? But well, this is a great way of promoting this project in this community of crypto currency. The youtube is one of the most powerful tool that can be use to spread the information of a certain project in a much larger area. The IBC as an international congress has a good platform so if the team will keep on promoting this project, a high possibility to gain more investors will occur to the IBC.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Di you also have a link to your other bounty campaign. This is not fair for people like me who dont have youtube followers. Hopefully we can also earn your tokens by a different bounty.
I agree, there is actually many of us that has many followers on youtube, so even if we want to participate it would be impossible ,I hope there are alternate way to earn.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

One of the rules of participation in the bounty is that it must turn 18. as it will be checked? You will need to send a passport? But in the form of a questionnaire there is no this.

Pretty good observation, I think that rules doesn't much effective because like what you mention it needs some proof of evidence and it will only makes the participant uneasy due to some requirements needed which it will only identify the personal information of the video creator.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Only youtube bounty campaign? But well, this is a great way of promoting this project in this community of crypto currency. The youtube is one of the most powerful tool that can be use to spread the information of a certain project in a much larger area. The IBC as an international congress has a good platform so if the team will keep on promoting this project, a high possibility to gain more investors will occur to the IBC.

Yeah, because IBC is not a platform and what they are looking is about about a video that describe about the conference I think. This is connected to Nucleus Vision which I think is one of the co-host of this event.
11KaiFat

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

JOINED YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN:

Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/y57RUVCZb4Y

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRws4sL-WOlY2C_B3Swj7Sw
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

I am just curious why the team focuses on the youtube bounty campaign, even though a lot of people are using youtube how this campaign will make  the project more popular in the youtube platform?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

One of the rules of participation in the bounty is that it must turn 18. as it will be checked? You will need to send a passport? But in the form of a questionnaire there is no this.
Well its very good questions mate. How can the team can check participants realy age with any supporting documents like identification or Id. Hopefully this will be assisted soon for everybody's clarifications.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Di you also have a link to your other bounty campaign. This is not fair for people like me who dont have youtube followers. Hopefully we can also earn your tokens by a different bounty.
I agree, there is actually many of us that has many followers on youtube, so even if we want to participate it would be impossible ,I hope there are alternate way to earn.
I agree that the team will need to have a another ways of campaign so that more people will participate on this. Because not all people here have a lot of followers in youtube. Most of the people only watch the video and nothing else. Hopefully, it will be addressed by the team of IBC.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:54:25 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 05:12:23 PM by Jedzkie050617

500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
500 participants are quite many number for almost todays. It means that the project is very interesting. The increase is indication that project is continuously growing and fine. More advertising this project will be more famous a d collonade.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

So let's say we'll be participating in this bounty campaign. Do we need to produce our own script when talking about Nucleus in our video? Or the team will provide what we'll be talking about Nucleus?

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

I think that the project can be successful if it does not come up with all sorts of video bloggers that could be spoiled by YouTube.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Sevaev
Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK5qyT7qC6w
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
500 participants are quite many number for almost todays. It means that the project is very interesting. The increase is indication that project is continuously growing and fine. More advertising this project will be more famous a d collonade.
Well, this number of participants is just the beginning. The further the project develops, the more participants will join the channel. So the team and the project still have a lot of time to develop their project.
grey007

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

==JOINED YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN==

Youtube Video URL: https://youtu.be/OVLqg6L-Qjk

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFK-qxjg3832aS-P7NcdvzQ

hxmsam

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

Any youtube Genre channel is accepted? Or only focus on crypto related youtube channels?Sorry didn't read properly, I fully understand now. Sadly I only have 350 subscribers, The ETH payment is really tempting... Hope for the success of this campaign!

Why not just buy some more subscribers? It's not like that the cost for buying some subs is pretty high. It's usually pretty damn cheap if I'm not wrong
I do not understand why you should buy subscribers at all? This will say that the company does not conscientiously treat the development and popularity of the project.
mcpoYmicro

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Joined Youtube campaign

user: mcpoYmicro
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DrAltcoin
Youtube video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKzZlnJ2O0
ritsel02

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.
I think the project is moving in the right direction. The developers immediately made their channel on Youtube in order to make it easier for all proponents of the project to understand and recognize the concept of the project development. And the number of subscribers will definitely increase in the future.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

I think the project is moving in the right direction. The developers immediately made their channel on Youtube in order to make it easier for all proponents of the project to understand and recognize the concept of the project development. And the number of subscribers will definitely increase in the future.
It is desirable for project to receive very well-known youtuber which would become interested in IBC advance if it has occurred, then the audience sharply would jump up and progress in realization of tokens would go.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███