Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2447 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

The video creation bounty is already closed, so what will be the next bounty? I don't think this campaign is successful because a lot of videos is not good.

There are some that I watched will have potentially attract the judges like if it's in fluent English and the editing and writing on the videos are clear and attracting to watch until the end of the videos.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

The YouTube bounty campaign of the International Blockchain Congress is a good move of the team. Well, this marketing promotions is very effective since the Youtube is a very powerful social media sites that thouroughtly spread the information to the whole world. Furthermore, there are lots of videos made for this project that is clear and really understandable for the people even though there are some that are not. I hope that this team will make another bounty campaings aside from this for additional promotions.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Will other social networks be covered, or will it be only YouTube and only video? Someone does not have 500 subscribers, but would like to participate
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

Will other social networks be covered, or will it be only YouTube and only video? Someone does not have 500 subscribers, but would like to participate

There could be more campaign to promote this project in the future. As the way I see it, they are just slowly letting the people know about this project before launching a massive promotion.
sathvik112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

As per the agenda YouTube is priority however the minimum subscribers as per the instructions is required, if any one do not have subscribers as per instructions have to follow the rules once they validatebat the end that may turn wasting their efforts.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Well that there is a limit of one video per week. With such a restriction there will be more quality content.

There have rules for the participants to qualify like clean and understandable language if its English no need sub titles, The uniqueness of presentation and also the video editing must be clear and all the information written there too.
A proper plan with complete instructions may reap to a quality output and we may proceed to a finished level after various validations and confirm the final presentation.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

The video creation bounty is already closed, so what will be the next bounty? I don't think this campaign is successful because a lot of videos is not good.
Even so lets not just hope that your opinion is similar to the investors ,I hope that their reason of watching the video is about the project not the quality of the video.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
First video bounty campaign is already ended a few days ago. Secondly, as for campaigns of popular social networks, I am confident that the developer also realizes it and if such campaigns are planned, soon we it will see and if desired we will be able to take part.
Well so far, the developers have not announced which social networks will participate in the next stages of the bounty campaign. Maybe it will be Facebook and Twitter, maybe Youtube again.
Most likely it will be Youtube and Twitter. Because basically only these social networks participate in generosity when the team starts up.
ResuLT

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
First video bounty campaign is already ended a few days ago. Secondly, as for campaigns of popular social networks, I am confident that the developer also realizes it and if such campaigns are planned, soon we it will see and if desired we will be able to take part.
Well so far, the developers have not announced which social networks will participate in the next stages of the bounty campaign. Maybe it will be Facebook and Twitter, maybe Youtube again.
Most likely it will be Youtube and Twitter. Because basically only these social networks participate in generosity when the team starts up.
I mostly like YouTube to earn money because it can make me easier than retweeting and liking posts, its boring at all. Why would you guys don't try it?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

I rarely meet that the project chooses only one social network, but maybe in this case there will be an advantage, as the level of quality videos will increase.
Yes, but its more effective marketing if you choose most of the social platform as all investors don't use a single social way to select project but the judge from every popular platform in the market. If IBC do a social media campaign for all social platform they will gain more interest from the community.

Using too many platforms becomes a mess to handle at times but they should be using around 3-4 major ones atleast like twitter, medium, BTT and so on
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

YouTube campaign Report
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/mRNe8lP9Ly8
Good videos, your advantages is 10k subscribers, how to gain it for quickly, i really want building my channel like this.
I have some suggestion look like: creat a lot of videos and make some giveaway for increasing you subscribers

Creating a lot of videos is just pointless though it's not like Youtube algorithm counts the number of videos you make at once to base your ranks
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

Even so lets not just hope that your opinion is similar to the investors ,I hope that their reason of watching the video is about the project not the quality of the video.
First of all the team thinks of the number of video to captivate the Internet, the quality doesn't matter as if video will be a lot of, then users will precisely pay attention and the project will find though some popularity.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

I rarely meet that the project chooses only one social network, but maybe in this case there will be an advantage, as the level of quality videos will increase.
Yes, but its more effective marketing if you choose most of the social platform as all investors don't use a single social way to select project but the judge from every popular platform in the market. If IBC do a social media campaign for all social platform they will gain more interest from the community.

Using too many platforms becomes a mess to handle at times but they should be using around 3-4 major ones atleast like twitter, medium, BTT and so on

For me, I think using fewer social media will not help the project to boosts its popularity, it's okay to create accounts in popular social media sites but they need to make sure that they will handle it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Yes, you are right mate. The main reason of watching the video is about the concept of Nucleus project not the quality of video. And I hope that people and most importantly investors, will only acknowledged it so that they can be able to understand the purposed of this project here in crypto world.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

The project is good, but similar projects are similar, it's really very much and interesting to me than this project stands out against the background of those similar.
Your observation was quite right. Projects that launches in the market has almost similar content and concepts but I also notice they have different approach in each project might have similar characteristics but still different types. The team need to focus on how this project is different from others and sight some ideas and comparisons.
Yes, I agree with you, but agree with me that all such projects have one idea and one goal, so I think that there is nothing new here.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

Yes, you are right mate. The main reason of watching the video is about the concept of Nucleus project not the quality of video. And I hope that people and most importantly investors, will only acknowledged it so that they can be able to understand the purposed of this project here in crypto world.
Well, this project is different than Nucleus project. I believe this project can bring much futures for watching videos.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

These video presentations were mostly done by normal people who want to earn money, most of them haven't mastered the art of editing videos, but i  guess the team already have their own video to release soon.

I think mostly of the participants of vedio editing will suitable to those who mastered vedio editing or those who was prominent background of vedios edition. This will only applicable to vedios masters and not to all simple participants. Hopefully everything will be done under the good conversations and everybody will enjoy and benefited.
hxmsam

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

Why do you think so? My opinion is the opposite, that a large amount of video means that the team is trying to move the project forward and offers to look at the project, rather than read a large article.
Especially young people prefer to watch the video than to read the article. I think that a large number of videos on Youtube will raise interest in the event
I also think that it's better to watch a video than to read a great article, it's very time consuming. A video can be viewed in two minutes.

Videos is one way to make people understand the basic information about this kind of event, This is IBC which not all of us know what is really the true purpose of the event. So, to make some clear understanding the team really offer a bounty just to get a very well-created video presentation to show for the upcoming event that will be held in India.
Honestly, it's very interesting to watch a video in the Vlog style, as the team will hold a conference in India. This is much more interesting than just a video from the conference.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

The main reason for running this campaign is make awareness bro. So we cannot consider it is successful or not by ourself.

Yes, the reason of this youtube bounty is make awareness and also increase exposures and popularity of this project, so even the bounty was ended we cannot tell if the project will succeed or not. It needs time and more improvements.
I totally agree with you, have a lot of bounty program, but youtube is good and the advantages of it that their videos will live long with crypto community.
it seems to me that advertising a project in Youtube is the best way to disseminate information and attract supporters and investors. And thanks to the bounty of these promotional videos becomes very much.
Yes. This kind of way in promoting the project will be a good moved from the team as it can have a better explanation on how the project works in real time. It can also give much more understanding to all investors on how can they be able to gained profits from it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

Why do you think so? My opinion is the opposite, that a large amount of video means that the team is trying to move the project forward and offers to look at the project, rather than read a large article.
Especially young people prefer to watch the video than to read the article. I think that a large number of videos on Youtube will raise interest in the event
I also think that it's better to watch a video than to read a great article, it's very time consuming. A video can be viewed in two minutes.

Videos is one way to make people understand the basic information about this kind of event, This is IBC which not all of us know what is really the true purpose of the event. So, to make some clear understanding the team really offer a bounty just to get a very well-created video presentation to show for the upcoming event that will be held in India.
Honestly, it's very interesting to watch a video in the Vlog style, as the team will hold a conference in India. This is much more interesting than just a video from the conference.
All is what required the quality in presentation and there should be a clear vision in communicating the exact idea that need to be shared to the audience that will enhance to gain a positive response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: