Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2442 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

Will other social networks be covered, or will it be only YouTube and only video? Someone does not have 500 subscribers, but would like to participate
As per the agenda YouTube is priority however the minimum subscribers as per the instructions is required, if any one do not have subscribers as per instructions have to follow the rules once they validatebat the end that may turn wasting their efforts.
I agree this bounty is not realy for those video bloggers who dont realy have much subscribers on thier channel. I think thats jusr fair because they would like to reach out to the masses so it reasonable to pay good promoters.
I gues so too. Some are not good in vedio blogging or anything that involves vedios. Many are silent action and dont have any experience or idea about vedio blogs. Will we can blame if this what the project want to implement but hopefully they will also create another form of campaign that everyone can participate.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Will other social networks be covered, or will it be only YouTube and only video? Someone does not have 500 subscribers, but would like to participate
As per the agenda YouTube is priority however the minimum subscribers as per the instructions is required, if any one do not have subscribers as per instructions have to follow the rules once they validatebat the end that may turn wasting their efforts.
I agree this bounty is not realy for those video bloggers who dont realy have much subscribers on thier channel. I think thats jusr fair because they would like to reach out to the masses so it reasonable to pay good promoters.
I gues so too. Some are not good in vedio blogging or anything that involves vedios. Many are silent action and dont have any experience or idea about vedio blogs. Will we can blame if this what the project want to implement but hopefully they will also create another form of campaign that everyone can participate.
just Youtube is a very popular platform, which is popular all over the world. Most likely, therefore, developers prefer to use only Youtube for the implementation of their campaign bounty.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

At this time they only running youtube bounty, but i am sure they will gave us more bounty, because at youtube is not enough to gain the target.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

At this time they only running youtube bounty, but i am sure they will gave us more bounty, because at youtube is not enough to gain the target.
Of course, the larger the bounty campaign, the more result the project will receive. But maybe the team has their own thoughts about this and they decided to launch the campaign only on Youtube.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.

This is not an ICO but an event that will happening soon in India. It doesn't need social media campaign because the team only wanted a video presentation which I think they will used in the event.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

The project is good, but similar projects are similar, it's really very much and interesting to me than this project stands out against the background of those similar.

It's not a project. IBC is a congress that will host congregation of innovators, businesses, technologists, regulators, startups and enthusiasts in India. And all blockchain events are similar, only visitors, location change.
I consider that this congress in the majority will be based on introduction of cryptocurrencies in the large existing companies that they were easier to operate the capital without risk and high taxes. The same scheme will work also with the new companies without any essential differences.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

So how much time does the team thinks that the project will takes them to come in action and will become mainstream.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

The project is good, but similar projects are similar, it's really very much and interesting to me than this project stands out against the background of those similar.

It's not a project. IBC is a congress that will host congregation of innovators, businesses, technologists, regulators, startups and enthusiasts in India. And all blockchain events are similar, only visitors, location change.
I consider that this congress in the majority will be based on introduction of cryptocurrencies in the large existing companies that they were easier to operate the capital without risk and high taxes. The same scheme will work also with the new companies without any essential differences.

Yeah, and it is good that blockchain technology has already got this far wherein prominent people will be discussing about this matter. Case like this is like helping the cryptos to be more useful and probably their will be more will follow this kind of event.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

Of course, the larger the bounty campaign, the more result the project will receive. But maybe the team has their own thoughts about this and they decided to launch the campaign only on Youtube.

I think every decisions they had is base on how they comes up in their ellaborative discussion. It needs more plan in order to make it successful. Let just trust all their moves because I am sure they know what they are doing.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

So how much time does the team thinks that the project will takes them to come in action and will become mainstream.
I think is more of awareness creation than just ico they are trying to get the community not raise fund for a project or ico thats the bounty campaign is sticking to youtube only

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
They have do it before long time ago, as i know this is successful bounty program. And now is the time for youtube campaign only bro.

ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

For the record, it's now closed. There might be a little chance they will more option in the bounty campaign. All we need now is to wait for further announcement whether there will be campaigns for example in Facebook.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

This is not an ICO but an event that will happening soon in India. It doesn't need social media campaign because the team only wanted a video presentation which I think they will used in the event.
Unfortunately some realy didnt understand whayts this project is all about and they are misiinterpretting it as an iCo. Kindly read all the details first before making some comments so that the important updates wont be flooded by useless comments.
Well, people nowadays are too lazy to read, so this YouTube bounty campaign is suited for those people. Hopefully people will understand much better the International Blockchain Congress true watching videos available. But people are still waiting for the other bounty campaigns of the team IBC to launched aside from YouTube bounty campaign.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Unfortunately some realy didnt understand whayts this project is all about and they are misiinterpretting it as an iCo. Kindly read all the details first before making some comments so that the important updates wont be flooded by useless comments.
Well, people nowadays are too lazy to read, so this YouTube bounty campaign is suited for those people. Hopefully people will understand much better the International Blockchain Congress true watching videos available. But people are still waiting for the other bounty campaigns of the team IBC to launched aside from YouTube bounty campaign.

Agree, most of the time investors don't have time to study the white paper and prefer to watch video presentations to easily understand how the project will works and all its benefits.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Sometimes they are just to curious about things. They were able to read the details but unfortunately they are not knowing the exact meaning of each information they are reading that's why they keep on asking and seeking rightly explanations each details.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Agree, most of the time investors don't have time to study the white paper and prefer to watch video presentations to easily understand how the project will works and all its benefits.
The first thing need to consider about the project concept would be all the information and details you need to review and master the concept before you can conclude anything in the thread.  Since not anyone has the same mind set that's why many are still asking even they read the whole concept. As for its ok to answers some questions if that's not bothered you much. Its you if you want to share your knowledge and thoughts to others.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

Sometimes they are just to curious about things. They were able to read the details but unfortunately they are not knowing the exact meaning of each information they are reading that's why they keep on asking and seeking rightly explanations each details.
Well, we are human, there are so many characteristics of a human being and this is the one of it. They asking before reading, it is their decision on their life, we can't judge them.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

The video creation bounty is already closed, so what will be the next bounty? I don't think this campaign is successful because a lot of videos is not good.
Why do you think so? My opinion is the opposite, that a large amount of video means that the team is trying to move the project forward and offers to look at the project, rather than read a large article.
Especially young people prefer to watch the video than to read the article. I think that a large number of videos on Youtube will raise interest in the event
I also think that it's better to watch a video than to read a great article, it's very time consuming. A video can be viewed in two minutes.

Videos is one way to make people understand the basic information about this kind of event, This is IBC which not all of us know what is really the true purpose of the event. So, to make some clear understanding the team really offer a bounty just to get a very well-created video presentation to show for the upcoming event that will be held in India.
Honestly, it's very interesting to watch a video in the Vlog style, as the team will hold a conference in India. This is much more interesting than just a video from the conference.
All is what required the quality in presentation and there should be a clear vision in communicating the exact idea that need to be shared to the audience that will enhance to gain a positive response.
The presentation is one thing, but here's a high-quality video where the development team will be shot live and at the same time lead a conference and tell for the project, it will be much more interesting to watch.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

The first thing need to consider about the project concept would be all the information and details you need to review and master the concept before you can conclude anything in the thread.  Since not anyone has the same mind set that's why many are still asking even they read the whole concept. As for its ok to answers some questions if that's not bothered you much. Its you if you want to share your knowledge and thoughts to others.
Agreed. Most of the people still complaining about the people keep asking before even reading the project. But, it is an important thing to read the first post before asking something.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

I dont know how many time people need to hear this i really doubt an event will need social media campaign because its not necessary the video is maybe just to find better concepts for representations

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: