Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:28:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2456 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

So how much time does the team thinks that the project will takes them to come in action and will become mainstream.
I think is more of awareness creation than just ico they are trying to get the community not raise fund for a project or ico thats the bounty campaign is sticking to youtube only
That is a very good and valid point by the perspective of yours as this project needs to work harder and much faster is they want to reach there expectations.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

So how much time does the team thinks that the project will takes them to come in action and will become mainstream.
I think is more of awareness creation than just ico they are trying to get the community not raise fund for a project or ico thats the bounty campaign is sticking to youtube only
That is a very good and valid point by the perspective of yours as this project needs to work harder and much faster is they want to reach there expectations.
Actually, Nucleus Vision have some successful from their ICO running before, this is only campaign for make awareness, IMO.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.

I think that too they need others bounties, In twitter they are 1,010 following and they have only 443 followers which is not good at all and doesn't look professional for their business.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

The first thing need to consider about the project concept would be all the information and details you need to review and master the concept before you can conclude anything in the thread.  Since not anyone has the same mind set that's why many are still asking even they read the whole concept. As for its ok to answers some questions if that's not bothered you much. Its you if you want to share your knowledge and thoughts to others.
Agreed. Most of the people still complaining about the people keep asking before even reading the project. But, it is an important thing to read the first post before asking something.

It is very important to read everything first in order to avoid hesitations and many queries about the project. I'm not saying don't ask questions to the team but ask them those things that not written in their background such as whitepaper and other thing.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.

I think that too they need others bounties, In twitter they are 1,010 following and they have only 443 followers which is not good at all and doesn't look professional for their business.
In my opinion, even they have so less following at social media it is not big problem, they can increasing step by step. And who follow it real person pay attention to project.
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

In my opinion, even they have so less following at social media it is not big problem, they can increasing step by step. And who follow it real person pay attention to project.

Right mate, what matters most is that they have the strategy and resources to help and provide the needs of the community in the cryptomarket. Hope to see this project on the top in the world of cryptos in the coming months.
asa naka

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

The first thing need to consider about the project concept would be all the information and details you need to review and master the concept before you can conclude anything in the thread.  Since not anyone has the same mind set that's why many are still asking even they read the whole concept. As for its ok to answers some questions if that's not bothered you much. Its you if you want to share your knowledge and thoughts to others.
Agreed. Most of the people still complaining about the people keep asking before even reading the project. But, it is an important thing to read the first post before asking something.

It is very important to read everything first in order to avoid hesitations and many queries about the project. I'm not saying don't ask questions to the team but ask them those things that not written in their background such as whitepaper and other thing.

Yes, most of the people are keep on asking even if they are provided already the information about the project. This project is very interesting in the future.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

Of course they will need some other bounties not only in youtube video making contest. The conference is One month ahead and they will need more promotional stuff to attract visitors to go to blockchain conference.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

Well, yes, I might agree for you to make a bounty campaign for this project and also an airdrop which can gain so much followers for them.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

Also if in youtube there are those fake streamers, bot traffic that views the videos, So I think even if the videos have less viewer but the people and traffic that watches receive by the videos are real person and legit, this could lead on attracting potential members to participate in the IBC.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Also if in youtube there are those fake streamers, bot traffic that views the videos, So I think even if the videos have less viewer but the people and traffic that watches receive by the videos are real person and legit, this could lead on attracting potential members to participate in the IBC.

That's why they used the bounty campaign to make this platform better than ever and you should be proud of the YouTube campaigner as they were promoting the project so well.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

The fact is that people prefer watching videos, not reading, choosing correctly fell on YouTube as a means of promoting the event.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

This is not an ICO but an event that will happening soon in India. It doesn't need social media campaign because the team only wanted a video presentation which I think they will used in the event.
I dont know how many time people need to hear this i really doubt an event will need social media campaign because its not necessary the video is maybe just to find better concepts for representations
I see your point, even so, whatever they are looking for then I hope they will acquire, as many think that some video presentation is not that good. Anyway I hope there will be a video that satisfy them.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

Of course they will need some other bounties not only in youtube video making contest. The conference is One month ahead and they will need more promotional stuff to attract visitors to go to blockchain conference.

Yes. They need to provide other bounties that can easily attract many people and possible investors to participate in that event. Most likely, they need to conduct social media campaign so that the chanced to gather numerous people will be possible and probably the event will become more successful.
ace09

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

Yes. They need to provide other bounties that can easily attract many people and possible investors to participate in that event. Most likely, they need to conduct social media campaign so that the chanced to gather numerous people will be possible and probably the event will become more successful.
That is what the team International Blockchain Congress should do to their community. It is a good chance for the team to make its launched of new bounty campaign since we can really see now how the people here on the IBC community keep on trusting and supporting this project and their wants to bounty programs. I believe that if they will pull that off, then this project will spread much wider in the crypto community being able to gain more users, supporters and investors.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
500 participants are quite many number for almost todays. It means that the project is very interesting. The increase is indication that project is continuously growing and fine. More advertising this project will be more famous a d collonade.
Well, this number of participants is just the beginning. The further the project develops, the more participants will join the channel. So the team and the project still have a lot of time to develop their project.

I agree, so the team have time to think for more upgrade in order to make IBC project more attractive , with that move I am pretty sure that the number of participants will increase more and it can add also popularity to the project.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
500 participants are quite many number for almost todays. It means that the project is very interesting. The increase is indication that project is continuously growing and fine. More advertising this project will be more famous a d collonade.
Well, this number of participants is just the beginning. The further the project develops, the more participants will join the channel. So the team and the project still have a lot of time to develop their project.

I agree, so the team have time to think for more upgrade in order to make IBC project more attractive , with that move I am pretty sure that the number of participants will increase more and it can add also popularity to the project.

For me, first thing they need to do and to focus more is their main goal why they created this project, once it achieved success then they may add more features and upgrade in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

I think the International Blockchain Congeress is a very important event this year because they could discuss all the pass problems abd future developments for all blockchain system users. It is also a way to showcase the new projects thst will launch in the future. This could be the reason why they are looking for youtubers who have alot of followers so that they can easily distribute thier web traffic through the internet.

IBC really have a big role to the community which they are giving new ideas and new hope for the cryptocurrency. Blockchain will be boost and more features and updates will be released soon.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

This is not an ICO but an event that will happening soon in India. It doesn't need social media campaign because the team only wanted a video presentation which I think they will used in the event.
I dont know how many time people need to hear this i really doubt an event will need social media campaign because its not necessary the video is maybe just to find better concepts for representations
I see your point, even so, whatever they are looking for then I hope they will acquire, as many think that some video presentation is not that good. Anyway I hope there will be a video that satisfy them.

If they are going to pay in BTC or Ethereum I think they will be able to attract more video creators that are really good and making ads. But if it will be their token that will be difficult.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

If they are going to pay in BTC or Ethereum I think they will be able to attract more video creators that are really good and making ads. But if it will be their token that will be difficult.
I think thier participants should have given a chance to choose how will they get paid by partnering with IBC. For sure more will choose to be paid with eth and btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: