Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:42:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2933 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

Now the topic of crypto currency is widely heard, but not all people know about it. Trend, the topic of crypto currency will be when 80% of people will use the crypto currency.
Yes it is a trending topic all over the world since it is one of the greatest invention that we are looking at, I believe this is really a one time opportunity that can help change the world, that is why many speculations, arguments are happening worldwide.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

We will not leave the haters alone because we really need to educate them about the benefits inherent in Bitcoin and crypto currency in general so that they will spreading fake  news all over the social media platforms.
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

It is obvious that an advertisement is the key factor which makes crypto technologies more popular and I am sure that it is the right approach to advertise and explain people about new technologies and possibilities.
Moreover I think that we should more actively advertise crypto technologies and prove and explain people new features and benefits.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

I agree with you, cryptocurrency is popular everywhere and a lot of singers have their songs about it, what is really good and it is a good promotion for crypto.
Wow this is really a nice way of promoting bitcoin all over the world, I think we should try to increase the fame and popularity of bitcoin all over the worlds using different ways, the more we will promote bitcoin the more it will get high in price, listening bitcoin songs will surely get it world famous, many dress designers are now selling bitcoin T shirt for earning money and making bitcoin more popular.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 12:36:23 PM by vintages

Though, it is trending better than it was during the year 2013 but yet, it still need more exposition been that there is a long distance between 2013 and 2018. Five years should have created a high impact in the evolution of cryptocurrency but because of some government oppostions and price instability, the awareness is dropping instead of growing.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

There are different social media's who are always posting topics about different cryptocurrency and this is one of the reason why bitcoins is becoming very popular and people is starting to invest that makes the price in the market to pump up.

Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

Yes, almost everyone knows about cryptocurrency these days because there is a lot of information about it on the internet and even on TV and YouTube!
And yes, it sounds funny but haters do help cryptocurrency become more popular in our world. Thanks to them more people know about it Smiley
geraldmcraney

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

I THINK OF THE GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY OF THE MONTH BTC BTC RICE PRICE
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

it's always been the talk when the price is drastically down. but when prices are rising rarely I read the news about the moment globally. even now on local television in my country also make the news. and his nature is like something that fails. but for many people to judge a moment like this is the moment to wait for the best buy price.

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
For ICO that was main topic in digital market these days . most of advertising was about ICO . but its not really important google will close that kind of advertisement after period time was ended . they just want to avoid people from scam project . but they still let legitimate project to do it these day .
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

With in some months you will be able to see the bitcoin price to peak value mate. By seeing the current market trend you may see the news like negative information only on every news sites mate. First learn the more information on about crypto currencies.
Then you need to find the youtube to understand the real potential of the bitcoin and alts.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Yes, I also confirm this, electronic money is now widespread and they may be more widespread next year, nowadays electronic money remembers almost everyone knows them, so every day There will be large volume of people entering the market.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

With in some months you will be able to see the bitcoin price to peak value mate. By seeing the current market trend you may see the news like negative information only on every news sites mate. First learn the more information on about crypto currencies.
Then you need to find the youtube to understand the real potential of the bitcoin and alts.

negative news are making the price of cryptocurrnecy to drop, there are new investors in the market today who cannot manage their patience and all they do is sell their coins at its lowest price which makes the value of bitcoins to drop even more.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

today the crypto currency is becoming increasingly popular and has become a trending topic in almost all countries because investing in crypto currencies can get huge profits and make us have a better economy
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Yes and it will surprise the world again now that the hype is drained along with the series of retracement more and more people will be interested why? its simply just the price change will make their heads over heels in bitcoin followed by its very ambitious technology that is continously disrupting the industry where it is implemented.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Not all over the world mate because in our country there were only i think 5% to 10% of the population where people aware of cryptocurrency.I have introduced it to my friends and co workers inorder that there would be additional adoptors to prolonged its existence and become known in the whole world.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

It has been like that after several ICO started to take social media to be part of their campaign, they spread the information towards people with or without knowledge of crypto.
Most computer users now know crypto so I agree with crypto being a worldwide trend.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

Yes crypto is now a topic everyone talks about. lots of bad news and good news is in crypto. I as a holders of crypto can only see the news and follow a good trend
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

Haters make cypto more famous by spreading the news it's okay even it's really good like your words ,we should be proud crypto know before others and this is the beginning as the hot trend of the internet world
They are trying to dump the market but this market is too strong that can survive no matter what negative news they will say. Cryptocurrency will hit the main news in any country but I hope not because of scam news, well this year so many news like that in my place and yet the market are still growing simply because this is an international investment/currency now.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

It has been like that after several ICO started to take social media to be part of their campaign, they spread the information towards people with or without knowledge of crypto.
Most computer users now know crypto so I agree with crypto being a worldwide trend.
,but not everyone who is into online is very much interested in crypto. although it has been a worldwide trend, there are also some other factors that also triggers the price on the market somehow, as for example is social media as you have said. good or bad news always brings crypto into top spot when it comes to trends.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

Yes I think so. everyone is already familiar with crypto and become a trend topic this year.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: