Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2926 times)
fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Currently enterprises are interested and gradually adopt the blockchain technology. So, thanks to blockchain technology, this market is more popular. And it seems to be the current hot topic.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is trending and some people are still watching from far and some really not interested and can't see it being different from a ponzi scheme. I only hope the trending helps make a shift to helping the cryptocurrency moves into good usage for the future now.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

I agree with the statement, because as time goes by and this technology makes evolution in all spheres of life including the financial world developing crypto currencies that have many advantages both in terms of transactions and security, transactions using crypto currencies are very cheap even close to numbers zero
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

I agree with the statement, because as time goes by and this technology makes evolution in all spheres of life including the financial world developing crypto currencies that have many advantages both in terms of transactions and security, transactions using crypto currencies are very cheap even close to numbers zero
ages it is the most trending as of today and maybe until the next couple of years it will still become more trending. Because it really gives everyone a verry amazing feature which lead everyone to earn a huge amount of profit. Maybe it will become more amazing in the near future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

ages it is the most trending as of today and maybe until the next couple of years it will still become more trending. Because it really gives everyone a verry amazing feature which lead everyone to earn a huge amount of profit. Maybe it will become more amazing in the near future.
I really do believe that in the future we can see cryptocurrency that is being more discussed and opened topic in the world compare to the other type of topic because cryptocurrency has the opportunity that everyone is looking for and because of that, cryptocurrency will really stand out compare to other and that will make itself more trending.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

cryptocurrency is complex and not just bitcoin, in the end each coin can open everyone's view of its potential and usefulness, and this will be a trend point with all crypto.

As we know, today Stellar became the first coin to pocket Islamic blockchain certificates for payment asset tokens and that was enough to get people interested in learning more than 1 popular coin.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

Crypto currency is a common news. Even in countries where it is banned. A lot people may not know or understand how it works but they do have some exposure to bitcoins. It's more on the news when something bad happens like the price dips than anything else though. The media is very misleading.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

Now the topic of cryptocurrency is heard extensively on news sites and social networks. I also fully agree with your view that cryptocurrency is ubiquitous everywhere. I think that's good, because more and more people know crypto and invest in it. Making the crypto market grow.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

Cryptocurrency space is in its infant stage. It is one those assets which can bring very good dividents in a short time frame. Some time has to pass when cryptocurrency will be less discussed. But after BlackRock interest in crypto i believe the hype will be even bigger in the near future.
Look! As long as there are advancements in the technology, your product will sale out in the market. Similarly as long as the crypto currency advances in the market, it number of people investing will also rise immensely. Even in the current rising trend in the market, crypto has been attracting huge investment money into the market. This is the reason why crypto is the trending topic in the world.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc.
But as it said that facebook and twitter banned ICO's paid advertisement but it's still a hot topic on these platforms and people are getting interested about it. Each day, there are people adding to the market and gets interested all of the time.
Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me?
These celebrities are just adding to make crypto's hype but even they won't advertise it, crypto's will still trending because of volatility and that's how it gets too much attention.
Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
Agree! good or bad publicity still it's publicity.

Social media banned cryptocurrency are only applied on the those countries that are still making some rules and regulations in the process of accepting the system. Those country do not want to compromise any possible illegal activities so as the preventive measures they will banned cryptocurrency those also mandating social media in that certain country. However, after establishing rules and regulations most probably those country will going to accept cryptocurrency just like what happen in india. India ban crypto and then later on accepted and regulated cryptocurrency.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

i'm not sure, if most of the time you do crypto related stuff, then you will find many topics about crptocurrency or ads about ico on social media but for those unrelated they will not find a topic about crypto. they only found a few on the news. so i think cryptocurrency is not the trending topic around the world
sniper23

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

Most people just came to crypto currencies for money, unfortunately.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
No, this topic is not trending but we can observe the increased interest of people in cryptocurrencies if compared with even a couple of years ago.
This hype is a bit artificial, I would say, but it definitely helps to promote the idea of blockchain and attract new investors to the market
icoresearch

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

Yes, except for countries that don't have internet + China because they have their own internet.
Check Google Trends https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Yeah nowadays crypto is getting popular for so many ads read on social media such as ico invesments platform trading etc.. And yes even big personalities are interested for they know crypto is one good opportunity to grow their money without doing such hardworks.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

Not that much I think knowing that it has been banned already by other countries and not everyone gains the opportunity of knowing it. It only became a hot topic all over the world when bitcoin's value grew higher than what is expected by many. Sooner or later, it will become a hot topic for sure as it enters the world market and become legalized in the future.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

Yes, crypto-currencies have become very popular over the past year and very many people have learned about them, but I still believe that this is only the beginning of the road and their development will continue and we will use them more in everyday life.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

Cryptocurrency sounds a little strange to most people in the world. Some people do not know what at all crypto is and how come people get money from crypto. This makes crypto to become a topic on board and everyone will like to join the crypto family.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Cryptocurrency sounds a little strange to most people in the world. Some people do not know what at all crypto is and how come people get money from crypto. This makes crypto to become a topic on board and everyone will like to join the crypto family.

it's time we need to know much more about the cryptocurrency in our recent world and it's sure that the traditional money will be replaced with this cryptocurrency in very near future.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

The trend of bitcoin is not only that famous people advertise and talk about bitcoin. And the point is that people have become more interested in bitcoin. More and more people in America come to the Bank and say we want to buy bitcoin. And America's banks can't sell them. That is why the fight is taking place now. But we will definitely win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: