Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2933 times)
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

cryptocurrency is a trending topic the main reason behind the sudden boom is because of too much concentration from media house and more newbies are searching about bitcoin
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Yep it is and it will be, this perfect market was made some years ago and with every day it is just getting more and more popular, it is just a matter of time when we will be able to use it in every part of the world.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

It is truly a trendy story in the mainstream, whith all the big dramas, and success stories mixed together.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

This is absolutely true. Cryptocurrency news and updates on social media are being posted everyday. This is no longer new to me because this is really a big fish topic. Celebrities and government officials are not just talking about how amazing cryptocurrency are. Dome of them are really into it. Either good or bad news regarding cryptocurrency, still makes it become the hit topic everyday.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

The news usually comes in waves, a few months of nothing mentioned, and then bam.. We will see it a bit in the mainstream media and then it will die off for a while. I have noticed recently the local news does a bitcoin price in the daily market recap along with currency prices etc...

Yes, it is all over the News....crypto currency become so popular, the global trend is unstoppable, the global awareness is increasing each day, investors are coming in and a lot more just waiting for the right timing for an investment into the crypto  market. Both good and bad news had place the crypto currency on the top news item everywhere.

WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

At present, there are many companies that want to apply blockchain technology in their daily work. So this market is gradually gaining popularity around the globe.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

One of the most source why cryptocurrency is trending is because of the advertisement and more topics from all kind of social medias. Sharing is the great success of cryptocurrency and also the news around the world affect the popularity. And If you see the past and today there are many difference that you see and i think many people want to know this because of the income that can gain with this kind of currency.

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

Because of social media. Cryptocurrency promote everywhere around the world and become popular. More and more people are curious about it. And they want to explore what cryptocurrency is.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

Because of social media. Cryptocurrency promote everywhere around the world and become popular. More and more people are curious about it. And they want to explore what cryptocurrency is.
This is the mentality among limited number of users, while there are users who use the same social media to promote cryptocurrencies negatively. This at times has led to the growth of cryptocurrencies, because negativity gets spread much easier than positive things. Also the negative part gets initiated with the scamming process making use of social media.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

I agree with you. A good work has been done to disseminate information about bitcoin and crypto-currencies. Mass media, celebrities, those who earn on the crypto exchange, bounty hunters have well advertised bitcoin. At present it is difficult to meet a person who has not heard about bitcoin.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Bitcoin has become one of the most relevant currency in the world. While a couple years ago, it was nothing more than a hobby, some weird thing, people cared about. Sure it is an interesting story.

bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
Seems that hype is a little bit less than it was few months ago but this is obvious because the prices and overall market mood is lower and worse than it was before, so we need just to patiently wait for the situation to become better.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

I think the media and social networking will be the foundation for bitcoin or cryptocurrency to be popular with everyone and give them a different perspective on cryptocurrency. And when more people are interested in the market will be more and more open, many investors will spend money on the project. This is a good news

pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

it is trending as it made numerous money closing yr. And the lot of haters that failed to like people getting cash with less hassle than them will constantly hate and spread FUD. but yes, they do help in spreading the news albeit in a negative manner but still it brings interest.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

I think that last years growth from 100 billion to 800 billion is very representative. Yes, crypto is an absolute trend in current economical world in my opinion.

Chris_Costales

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

I totally agree with you. Nowadays, even haters can help you improve your business. With the social networks, everything is fast. A simple comment can get viral. A simple like or interview can boost a product and make it famous. For that reason, Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Everybody is talking about it. On social media, in the society, investors, people are really interested. This helps the Cryptocurrencies to become popular and of course to gain some extra ranking. This is good for investors. So please, keep talking and chatting about Cryptocurrencies.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

Yes cryptocurrency is a trending topic nowadays. Though a lot of people are trying to engage in it there are also a number of people who are trying to evade especially when talking about bitcoin since most people are currently looking the negative side of bitcoin in terms of its current price today which is way far behind its price last December 2017. They are afraid to invest in it thinking that they might lose their money when BTC price will go down further.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

If this is true, its good for is to know that many people are getting aware of cryptocurrency. Good news or bad news what matters for me is for the awareness of many and investment of others into crypto.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

Trending topic on a sense that publicity about cryptocurrency can be a good publicity or bad publicity. People tend to dwell on the fact that cryptocurrency is a life saver and another way of investing with hardcore returns. They are migrating from using fiat money to selling off everything and utilizing cryptos. Let us just be aware of some of the features of cryotocurrency and be mindful of how we use it.

Poorman80

Activity: 103

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

Yes it is trending all over the world, yet as I do noticed also there are only a few of the many who are really into cryptocurrency. This might be because of the FUD they have read on new and on some other sources. No wonder its popularity had gotten low. There are still many believers though like me but If everybody will be into it, I think there will be a potential rise of the values of any coin in the market.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: