Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
D C

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

Lately there haven`t been a lot of good projects around. Maybe NEX is the next great thing?
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

For me yes, I think that it might be more profitable, but it is all about selection of good idea. I am looking for good projects at www.icoguide.com, their rates are not paid and realistic, so it makes it easy to make decision.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

I am planning of participating an ICO, I am still studying and researching
about this, and I think I should wait till the market recovers then I will
participate in an ICO.
Masleo

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

I am planning of participating an ICO, I am still studying and researching
about this, and I think I should wait till the market recovers then I will
participate in an ICO.
Based on the market conditions nowadays, ICO investment is not as good as cryptocurrency market is running in bearish mode since 6-8 months and any new coming token/coin could not be sustained their ICO value, so this time ICO investment is not worthy. This time you may be invested already established Tokens/coins. Right?
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/listofico

https://listofico.com/icos/incodium
AceFlash

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

Of course, they are profitable, since the ICO project is a powerful project and investments in different ICOS in most cases will give a positive result, but only if you know what to invest in.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

I personally don't consider ICO investment lucrative anymore. ICO was a very lucrative last year and investors flocked from one ICO to another, but this year have been very challenging for ICO's. I regretted investing in ICO's as they all listed far lower than the ICO price and made the investors feel cheated.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

I would say there is nothing wrong with ICO investment peradventure one finds a good one to invest into. Though sometimes, there could be some unexpected happenings which could be unpalatable in some ICO but not frequent. I would just advise you that after you have been rewarded with tokens from your ICO investment, do not always be in haste to sell once the token get listed . If you could cultivate the habit of holding tokens for a longer time, then you are likely to make good profits because by then, the price value would have increased.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

For me currently I am staying away from ICO investing, the bear market condition we are experiencing now is making the ICO to go below ICO prices when listed on the exchanges, currently buying new ICO coins on the exchanges is better than investing in the ICO

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

It is still good for me to invest to some ICO and I think you just need to choose the right ICO to make more profit. But I think this coming months is the great time to invest in any campaign to make a big amount of profit because as I see the market are making some changes that will really gonna like by the investors like us.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

For me yes, I think that it might be more profitable, but it is all about selection of good idea. I am looking for good projects at www.icoguide.com, their rates are not paid and realistic, so it makes it easy to make decision.

As long as we can make an accurate analysis and estimate of a project, we can be sure that we will get profit if we invest in ICO, in my opinion the thing that makes people affected by a scam is that they are lazy to know the source of information about an ICO.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Yes it is i participated in many ICO before investing i always do my research to projects that i want to join with this from i got 10/ 10 successful ICO this strategy is very helpful to not lose some many to scam projects . And today im participating with Eternal Trust it is the first fiduciary crypto protocol , it is based on EOS blockchain technology to develop the services making it flexible , transparent and affordable for the end user where experts ensure the security and collective decision making for unpredictable market instances

earn20

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Even today, investments in ICO can be profitable and profitable. But whether they will be such is quite difficult to say.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

As soon as the value of the whole crypto-currency market increases I'm sure that such processes as ICO in any case should also start again, because there is no other process that could attract such large funds in the usual ways.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

ICO is very risky. But it can give you big profit and on the same hand, it can also give you big lose too.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

The ICO procedure is at long last getting administrative consideration it merits, and needed to have from the begin. SEc is following faulty arrangements, and any further ICO must be completely securities-agreeable, no more bull s#@t about "utility" tokens when the main design is to tear however much money from the innocent purchasers as could reasonably be expected. Likewise, the cost of propelling the ICO is expanded because of lawful and consistence (AML/KYC) issues, and this value obstruction additionally sift through minor,
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

Over 90% of all ICOs never get on an exchange and the investors get burned. If you are going to invest in ICOs be very careful and perform due diligence before handing over your money. Very few make people amazing profits.

That's why many ICO were extending the term of campaign , maybe because they didn't  reached their hard cap or even their soft cap and the causes is no more investors are getting interest to buy coin from ICO .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Now such a market, tokens are falling when entering the exchange. If the project is promising you need to wait or buy an early ico with good bonuses.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Recently most of the ico are not good, base in my experience the ico project which I saw most of them ended up into cancellation or paused of their project. Where it leads me into frustration feelings, although they've refund their investors capital. But right now I saw that most of the ico project at rise up so far was good actually, if I am going to compare it before. Meaning at this point of time it is a good time to invest in the ico now and worth it to buy.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Well, I think dropping 300% of the ICO price is not realistic.  In my experience,  if you have joined and invest a legit ICO, the price only drop 50% or 30%. There are also no decrease of price if the project is very successful. It is still worth for me in investing an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: