Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:47:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:17:47 PM

some ico can still provide benefits when you invest there but not all ICO can always be profitable and you must be careful now, because many ICO are currently scam.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:32:13 PM

some ico can still provide benefits when you invest there but not all ICO can always be profitable and you must be careful now, because many ICO are currently scam.
at least we must choose an ICO that has a clear team so if ICO fails the possibility of our money will return.
and unfortunately nowadays it is very difficult to distinguish between deceptive ICOs and real ICOs, so that we do not have to make hasty decisions.

whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:28:25 PM

at least we must choose an ICO that has a clear team so if ICO fails the possibility of our money will return.
and unfortunately nowadays it is very difficult to distinguish between deceptive ICOs and real ICOs, so that we do not have to make hasty decisions.
the fact of the matter is that the most important factor for investors in the company's ico is the analysis of each project in order to identify the most profitable and promising project. But since fraudsters have learned how to deceive cryptocurrency users with sophistication, it has become quite difficult to analyze.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:50:16 PM

In the bear market, I strongly advise you not to invest in a cryptocurrency startup because you lose your money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:00:42 PM

the fact of the matter is that the most important factor for investors in the company's ico is the analysis of each project in order to identify the most profitable and promising project. But since fraudsters have learned how to deceive cryptocurrency users with sophistication, it has become quite difficult to analyze.
they make scam projects maybe learn from how to analyze from investors and they make ways in which investors can be affected. I think as an investor or bounty participant, it must be more careful because in an ICO project the losers are not only investors but the people associated with the project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:25:04 PM

No, you should not invest in ICO now, because you will simply lose your money, even if the ICO will not be fraudulent and will be successful.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:26:36 PM

Unfortunately, such investments do not bring the expected profit. Many investors have abandoned this type of investment activity.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:31:51 PM

Investing in ICO these days is a risk which may bring a lot of loss if care is not taking,we have to many project without a product and that is why it will continue to dump after hitting exchange.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:51:53 PM

It's no longer worth it the crypto sphere Jac been infected with many scam ICOs coupled with the bear market which renders all ico listed tokens 80% below their ICO price on listing. Investors money isn't guaranteed.
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:02:39 PM

still profit in my opinion because some ico are fast developing after the token starts trading, but we have to do thorough research and it's not an easy thing but if you don't want to do research maybe you can try another investment example ITO / STO

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:20:55 PM

I think that it has long been worth stopping investing in ICO. And not only because of the fall in prices for tokens after the end of ICO. Now, among the new projects, more and more scammers are appearing who want to deceive investors and steal their money.

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:25:41 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

To say, ICO investment is worth it if the project itself is really worth it. Why would  you invest on such an ICO that has a bad reputation? Well, choose the best to ensure the payback of your investment.

ICOs as you said are very risky for the past year. This might be the effect of the bearish market. Also, the effect of scams.and frauds for the past years. A lot of investors became a victim of scammers especially by ICOs. So, before investing in ICOs, perform due diligence but still the chances of being failed is high. Based in study, more than 90% of the ICOs failed last year.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:04:48 AM

yes the use with returns on acquisition within the terms of ico scheme might gives of supports on developer to work on completing request of public audience to gains with the delivery of work on service as complying of modest on expends as offering finest on objective with the decision of exchange.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:30:33 AM

I think ICO investment is still worth it but the problem is how to choose a good one to invest in. If the coin get listed after it has gotten a working product, then the price is less likely to fall.

MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:51:48 AM

I think investment in ICO is still feasible, it's just that it really takes time to make their project successful. If you have patience, you invest for the long term, let their team continue to work in developing the project. For more details, you can see their project roadmap.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:05:49 AM

In as much as there have been series of scam ICO projects,but there have been good ones that came out positive, so i think ICO investment is still worth it,but one has to check some features like the white paper, the team, the social media handles and so on before choosing a particular ICO to invest in.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:25:56 AM

In recent years there have been many ICOs that have not been successful and there have also been great successes. But of all that is natural. there must be a project whose name fails and some are successful. For ICO now is it feasible for investment or not? Actually investing in ICO is still feasible and still profitable. Because it is seen from several projects, people are still interested in investing in the ICO.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

It might be worth it and also not worth it. I explain why this is so if you does not buy in at ICO and wait for it to be listed on exchange you might have get a cheap deal but i assume if the coin is a potential coin when it is listed on exchange you might not have the chance to buy the coins or even a much more expensive coins compare to ICO.

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:47:40 AM

It might be worth it and also not worth it. I explain why this is so if you does not buy in at ICO and wait for it to be listed on exchange you might have get a cheap deal but i assume if the coin is a potential coin when it is listed on exchange you might not have the chance to buy the coins or even a much more expensive coins compare to ICO.
to see a coin like that I think is very difficult now. most projects require time to make their token prices stable and increase. after the listing on the exchange will decline, and I think it becomes very reasonable for all the coins now. indeed to invest, of course it will take time to see the actual price of coins.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:19:49 AM

no better to have a look at few pos coins like for example edinarcoin or rain, that can give you plenty of interest on pos, rain pay you more than 10% per month, and edinarcoin 0.65% per day with contract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: