Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:34:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2981 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

if noticed fundamentally, I do not see any link between crypto and world cup, because the movement is not dependent on certain moments like the world cup or other big day.
even basically we know that crypto does have properties that fluctuate and move unstable.
but expectations for rising prices are a shared desire to profit as much as possible.
Exactly there is no link b/w world cup and crypto market, I agree many gamblers are active in this tournament and a normal people also do betting but I don't think it will affect to the full crypto market. We can just predict but for what reason the price will go high and come down nobody knows that truth.
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

The World Cup will probably affect Crypto because of the public interest so large that it will be a promotional tool in the crypto. but I still hope the market can recover soon and patience is needed for now.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

I think that when the World Cup is over, there may be some money flowing into the cryptocurrency form gambling. So, your statement makes some sense, but it's just a guess. It's unlikely.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Even if someone uses the cryptocurrency to launder money, it will only increase the price for a short time. When they withdraw funds, the price will still fall. Although I also want the market to rise rapidly, the World Cup really has no effect on the market!

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

A common assumption that seems to be like clutching at straws. Every major world event becomes the harbinger of the price see saw behind crypto, turning into a catch 22 situation, where assumption creates reality.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

I do not think that in connection with the world Cup prices will change somehow.I only see them falling.)))Rapid growth at the end is unlikely to be
enendad

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

I once mentioned such a problem today and I have intense discussions in the circles. However, everyone's answer is almost negative. This may be my prejudice at the time. In my opinion, it will not follow the arrival of the World Cup. The end of the big impact on BTC and ETH, this judgment has some paranoia.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

I once mentioned such a problem today and I have intense discussions in the circles. However, everyone's answer is almost negative. This may be my prejudice at the time. In my opinion, it will not follow the arrival of the World Cup. The end of the big impact on BTC and ETH, this judgment has some paranoia.
I don't understand what you are talking about. The cryptocurrency and the World Cup are two different things. How can the World Cup impact Bitcoin and Ethereum? Unless you use a lot of Bitcoin and Ethereum for gambling,  but there are few websites that accept cryptocurrency gambling right now!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

initially there are many people who predict that the presence of the world cup can affect growth in the crypto market. but the fact is not, I think your assumption can not be a definite measure in any speculation. moreover the state of the market takes time to rise and grow

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

I don't understand what you are talking about. The cryptocurrency and the World Cup are two different things. How can the World Cup impact Bitcoin and Ethereum? Unless you use a lot of Bitcoin and Ethereum for gambling,  but there are few websites that accept cryptocurrency gambling right now!
Right I think between the world cup with cryptocurrency seems to have nothing to do at all,
so it can be concluded that the world cup is over then there is no effect with bitcoin and ethereum will rise
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

Probably will. Timing is about right. Not convinced the world cup has much to do about it tho, my view comes from TA and market psychology

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Probably will. Timing is about right. Not convinced the world cup has much to do about it tho, my view comes from TA and market psychology

I dont see any related conditions between BTC and world cup. BTC and ETH dont depend in world cup, its been unstable in the market with or without world cup. But I believe in the recovery ability of this two crypto currency. Hopefully, before year end, it will wake up.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

Where do people get the idea that the championship for footbawl somehow relates to the crypto currency market? These are two opposite things. If a hostel said that it would take Bitcoin for payment, then it's just a drop in the ocean.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

I don't think that's gonna make any difference. Periodically, there is good news, but the rate is only falling. I'll be glad if I'm wrong.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

i do not understand how world cap affect crypto prices? i do not believe it will grow or dump because of this event. Im just hoping for bull market in near future =)

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

I think that the growth of Ethereum or Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is not connected with the world Cup, but most likely by the time the championship is over, the bull market will start.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

I think that the prices of crypto coins in the world can not be declared World Cup.
World politics is affecting the values of crypto money. It's a stock exchange all over the world. It will grow even more in the future.s
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I don't think that the cryptocurrency world will be effected by the Fifa World cup. unless the winning team has a crypto trader in them, and he puts all his earning in the cryptos, even then the effect would be very very low. Crypto is a massive market an FiFa or ICC or any other even't won't effect it. Infact its the other way around, soon, in the very near future, things will be effected by cryptos.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

I don't found any link between them. Bitcoin & ETH price are down from long time ago & at present the situation is same.  So we can say that bitcoin & ETH price will rise after the end of world cup. However it's also true that price will definitely up but when it's not mentionable. We are waiting for this magical moments & I truly believe, we are very closer.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

I don't found any link between them. Bitcoin & ETH price are down from long time ago & at present the situation is same.  So we can say that bitcoin & ETH price will rise after the end of world cup. However it's also true that price will definitely up but when it's not mentionable. We are waiting for this magical moments & I truly believe, we are very closer.
Yes, we are already encountered dump in a few months ago but I, don't think this will be the reason to bounceback again because it is unpredictable. But I believe eventhough without world cup it has a chances to regulates more because both coin has a good potential and good platform for individuals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: