Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:34:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2981 times)
jemine

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

I don't think btc or eth market price depends on the World Cup.  So the end of the tournament won't add anything to the price of btc or eth. Only forces of demand and supply determine price
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

agrees with you, very high probability of growth
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

In my opinion, with the ongoing world cup has nothing to do with ETH and BTC. but, I've seen pictures of a graph showing in 2014 when there is a world cup as well, at that time the market is also going down, but after the end of the world cup market back up. but, I do not know the truth of the matter. hopefully later after the completion of the world cup market price could rise again, the same time in the events of 2014 ago
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

If you follow Bitcoin and ethereum previous market price you can see the market was good but now the market is going down but in a couple of days the market is again growing. Too many people start trading in cryptocurrency so I hope ethereum and bitcoin must be rise so if you want to invest in this coin you should invest.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

There is nothing to do with world cup
Saigeky

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Most likely,I'm sure there are a lot of intuziastov that accept rates through the crypt, mostly bitcoin, because I think it's worth waiting for, very much.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I think your opinion certainly has the right to be. I think that many people did this.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

I do not think there is a connection between bitcoin and world cup, if the world cup is clear will end 15 juli but when bitcoin will go up no one knows
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

I think if after the World Cup finishes price coins will again rise. Yes, I think it can very happen and I hope that can be experienced higher growth. In a few weeks we are having a bad time coins continue to fall and many of the panic that made the price of getting down.
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

the thought is certainly interesting), and maybe there is something in it. but I do not think that bookmakers have earned so much to raise the market, especially not all of them will launder money through crypto
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Definitely because lot of money goes into gambling and stuff while the world cup is going on people would invest their money for a quick profit in gambling rather than investing that money in cryptocurrency and wait for the price to rise. World cup is the big occasion for gambers to invest their money and to be honest lot of investors in cryptocurrency are there for quick profit. So to my knowledge when the world cup ends cryptocurrency prices are definitely going rise.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

the market will before long develop and perhaps after the World Cup, yet that does not imply that it will happen due to your variant, yet washing will surely influence to some degree
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

It seems to me that neither the beginning nor the end of the World Cup will have any relation to the growth or fall of the price of the crypto currency. Changes in the price at this time bitcoin or other crypto currency will most likely be random and caused by other reasons. If he had passed at least in such a country as Japan, or even England, then one could count on it. Crypto-currency in Russia is still very poorly developed, there is no corresponding infrastructure and even a certain legal regulation.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

It seems to me that neither the beginning nor the end of the World Cup will have any relation to the growth or fall of the price of the crypto currency. Changes in the price at this time bitcoin or other crypto currency will most likely be random and caused by other reasons. If he had passed at least in such a country as Japan, or even England, then one could count on it. Crypto-currency in Russia is still very poorly developed, there is no corresponding infrastructure and even a certain legal regulation.
Yes, it has a potential to bounceback again it's prices after the elimination round of world cup Because it will be more interesting during of the road to finals. I'm still believe that world cup may effective to rise again so I'm still waiting for that.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

Personally I do not think World Cup has big influence on the Crypto market as not all Crypto investors are betting on WC and as bettors they  can use different sources for betting than Crypto. I do not know anyone who would sell BTC  to make bets  and in case if market trend change they could miss the train. Maybe there  are such cases but should not be significant.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

I think the World Cup does not affect the price of cryptocurrency. Now investors are waiting for regulatory decisions and this is the main factor that does not allow this market to recover. But I am sure that the laws will only contribute to the development of this sphere and after their adoption the cryptocurrency market will begin to rise very quickly.
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

World Soccer Cup is a really significant event for everybody, but still I don't see the way how it is influencing the crypto world, anyway for us it would be better if bitcoin will go up after this.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

I think not because in my opinion it is not related to any way but I hope your forecast will come true and altcoins and Bitcoin prices will rise.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

I think with this there is no connection.  The impact of political agreements has a moment, for the development of technology.  But your idea interested me, time will tell.
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

I cannot see the connection of World Cup in the BTC or ETH or any coins in crypto currencies. But there are some bounty advertising the teams who are playing in a World Cup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: