Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:58:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2981 times)
ptraf

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Maybe i have missed something, but how FIFA World Cup and top 2 crypto coins are connected?

ETH and BTC will rise in late Autumn i guess (November-December).

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

I don't see the connection between the two . It is only possible to increase the prices of those ico , which are engaged in this, but not the entire market and crypto currency in General
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

In my personal opinion I think there is nothing to do between the world cup and bitcoin or ethereum,
because I do not guarantee if the world cup ended then the price of bitcoin or ethereum can rise,
which is important we still follow the existing developments
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

I actually anticipated a rise in those coins when the World Cup began but things didn’t happen as I thought. Perhaps this rise is likely to happen after the World Cup.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
TraiKH

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

It is difficult to determine the relationship between FIFA world cup and the value of bitcoin. However, before the WC took place. The bitcoin value has moved down very fast. Similarly, I also hope that after the finals today. The bitcoin value will have a certain flourish.
The past few days, there are many cool blue signs.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

I cant say if there is a relations betweet World cup and crypto. It may be so or may be not. As for me, I don’t think there is any chance crypto depends on such events.
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

Soon the World Cup is coming to an end. During this period, Bitcoin is still falling, and the impact of the World Cup is useless. And it can't be used. The current cryptocurrency doesn't allow everyone to participate in the World Cup quiz at the same time, it will be very blocked.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

I hope that, although I don't know what is the relationship between them, I hope that because the market has been falling, I hope to hurry up and let me see some hope. My coin has been falling and I can't hold it anymore. Give me some courage.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

Well, that's the end of the championship. Now we will watch closely how events unfold. Although until mid-August I do not think there will be any podvzhek ...

Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

I think that the world Cup does not affect the price of cryptocurrencies and therefore nothing will increase.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

I think that the world championship is in no way able to affect the cryptocurrency market. Illegal money is circulating in the world every day. Many companies launder a lot of money every day, but for some reason it does not affect the value of cryptocurrencies.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

I don't think so, and I just can't see how the worldcup is related to the cryptocurrency market. for now, just be patient and hold. The market is struggling at this moment to make an increase,and selling at this point would just make the situation even worse. We should be patient as investors because such scenario is a normal thing in cryptos. Just be calm and avoid panic.

GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I think that the world championship is in no way able to affect the cryptocurrency market. Illegal money is circulating in the world every day. Many companies launder a lot of money every day, but for some reason it does not affect the value of cryptocurrencies.
People traveling to Russia for the 2018 World Cup or for any other reason will need to find an alternative payment. The best thing that one can do is to convert all their costs into Ruble before they come to the country or try to feel safe and less confused, which seems to be the common choice they might try. Using cryptocurrency is well accepted in Russia, I think this is the factor that will help crypto grow during this time.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

I don't think that world cup influences bitcoin and ethereum price. So, from that opinion I want to know from where side.
Agreed. I don't think the influence is that strong. To be honest, I can not even think of what a cluster of foreigners in Russia could do to affect the cryptocurrency.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

It may make sense. But personally, I myself really wish that the market can recover soon, although slowly. We are all sick of the red market and the low prices during this time. Although we know that the market can change unpredictably, I really hope that the price can reach higher as in the early of this year. The relation of World Cup and crypto may be also.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Yep? Why are you asking this question?
I don't think there is any connection between the World Cup and the cryptocurrency. They are completely separate from two individuals
At the beginning of the World Cup, I did not find any fluctuations in the currency. I did not find any fluctuations when the World Cup was coming to an end.
The rise of BTC and ETH, we only need to wait patiently.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

Yes, a good price progressing can be expected and the same sis is taking place. France has grabbed the world cup 2018, this will lts them go for large level price which in turn helps with the growth of entire cryptocurrency to take place over the falling months of the year.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

The world cup ends already and Price of cryptos are still the same. We don't know when will bitcoin rise. Just make sure that everybody here is accumulating there coins.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

Right. When the world cup ends, the losers will gain huge profits from football betting. With such large sums of money they will buy BTC and ETH electronic money to avoid paying taxes. Because electronic money is an anonymous transaction. This is a good opportunity for money laundering.
Pocimw

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

World glass has not nothing to do with crypto. Realities about great benefits individuals who have put resources into matches won't influence the cryptography showcase, regardless of whether it will be a negligible rate. The main thing which can get are whales, so we should sit tight for their
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: