Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2981 times)
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

There is no connection between world cup and crypto, although world cup passed well and I was really amazed seeing in Moscow ( I am russian) a lot of happy people from all over the world. It was a great step forward and there are no more rumors about Russia in negative way. I hope so
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

May be there is a little corellation between these 2 facts. After the end of the World Cup, fans have more time to look at the market and invest in crypto in stead of watching football almost evert day  Cheesy
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:42:25 AM

I don't think there was a relation between the world cup and BTC, ETH Transactions. But Today we are seeing a good pump in the crypto market. Somehow your prediction goes real but that reason wasn't the world cup  Grin I hope this uptrend will take us to a higher market.
I don't think if it will be more effective after the world cup because it depends the demand and supply in the market but we're hoping for a good comeback on that in order to achieve our expected profits we earned.
BTC is now slowly recovered in prices so I hope this will be continue to grow because the world cup already end, I believe this sport has a good impact to bounceback the market of bitcoin, because its more demand and a lot of gamble in crypto.
Yes, I think it has a certain impact, bringing a lot of capital. But above all, the news from the encrypted market itself has turned a corner.
opeakande

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

The world cup has come and ended now but we're still expecting the predicted increase in the price. I don't even see the correlation between cryptocurrency and the recently concluded world cup
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Indeed there was increase of coin price after world cup but i don't think what trigger it was as result of just concluded world cup, there is more to the increase than world cup event i think ETF rumour has more to do with thr pump.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
elpsycongro

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Sport not chaning anything in crypto and World Cup did not change anything too. Only economy news and acts can influnce to crypto market stability and prices.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

I don't think there was a relation between the world cup and BTC, ETH Transactions. But Today we are seeing a good pump in the crypto market. Somehow your prediction goes real but that reason wasn't the world cup  Grin I hope this uptrend will take us to a higher market.
I don't think if it will be more effective after the world cup because it depends the demand and supply in the market but we're hoping for a good comeback on that in order to achieve our expected profits we earned.

Werfomu

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

I truly don't perceive any connection between's reality container and the ascent of digital money and I basically don't know where individuals are getting this thought from. The market will ascend at its own opportunity when there is request and keen cash begin kicking in. We are in a downtrend, so attempting to append each occasion to the development of the market sounds dubious.
nurelisyahakim

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

I don't feel that the digital money world will be affected by the Fifa World container. except if the triumphant group has a crypto broker in them, and he puts all his winning in the cryptos, and still, after all that the impact would be low.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

Do anyone catch up any changes that related to the end of world football cup in Russia. I didn't see any connections. And really I don't know why so many guys are talking about it. On my mind there is no any significant connection.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

To think that at the end of the World Cup the crypto market will rise is a lot of innocence because there is no correlation between these two worlds
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

World cup already end and yet the price of bitcoin and eth still the same. World cup is not give any affect on the bitcoin and ETH price, I think we must wait until the end of the year to see the rise of BTC and ETH price. I hope we can back to $10k for each bitcoin again and it's at $8k right now.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

I think as usual because there is nothing significant to change the price of Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Except maybe if Bitcoin received in ticket payment at the World Cup 2018 held yesterday.

But some there are Altcoins that are used for Betting during the World Cup 2018, maybe a small portion of Altcoins will rise in price.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:28:02 AM

As far as I can see, the world cup had zero impact on the exchange rates. The trade volume was down and the prices were stable. On the other hand, it was the talks of Bitcoin ETF approval from the SEC which enabled the crypto-currency to breach the 8K level once more.
sorkulor

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

I don't think there is any association between the World Cup and the digital money, and I can't help thinking that the scrambled market is still in a downturn, it will at present keep going for quite a while at the base, regardless I have an uplifting state of mind towards encryption, and will be bullish and All time is high once more, so please make an effort to remain tolerant.
Koherse

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

well I figure it can be recoup when amidst the world glass played, in light of the fact that somebody truly require this if still numerous inn or other are tolerating installment with btc itslef, individuals will paying with the bitcoin I suspect as much it can make bitcoin more required
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

I completely agree with your idea. Cryptocurrency has long been time to return the former value.

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

It seems to me that there are already a huge number of ICO that are dedicated to this and so do not be so surprised. The idea is no longer unique
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

It would be cool if it affected the growth of the crypto currency but, unfortunately, the probability of this event is quite small. Don't think like that and to be.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Yes gambling in sports is illegal. But cryptocurrency has nothing to do with it. There was gambling going on years earlier than the cryptocurrency was established. People would use other means to participate in gambling. And the world cup did not boost increment of cryptocurrency in prices as such. I think cryptocurrency is a genuine way that will bring changes in transaction making people independent of banks. But it needs regulations.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: