Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:19:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2981 times)
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

I do not know I'm not so categorical, the Chinese new year has always had a huge impact on the market. Only this year due to the large flow of money was ignored. Therefore, I think that the world Cup after the end will greatly affect the price, perhaps 15% growth will be in connection with this event. Although we can assume the growth and so will be. I'm guessing around that time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
inbetweener

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

Definitely, WORLD CUP will not have an influence over the rise and fall of the prices of the BTC and ETH, the crypto world is influenced by many other important factors that affect the price of the Bitcoin and Ethereum. Hope the price recovers in the coming weeks and everyone is happy!  
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

World cup is another thing and bitcoin price is in another page. I doubt that we see an impact on the market prices when the world cup ends for these two has no link to one another. so let's just hope for a change this coming months and let's not be think for another speculation.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I hope the market would actually recover soon but i still dont see how world cup is affecting crypto currency and i dont think it is true on any level
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.
I agree with the case that prices fell when the World Cup began. I am thinking of skonding such an idea?
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

As big as gambling is, I don't think it's big enough to affect the whole market with one event.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

well bro, i do not really care if the dealer makes a big profit or anything, i just expect the btc price to go up, along with the other altcoin
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

There's no connection between the price of crypto and world cup so there's no way that it will affect crypto that much. The price of crypto is mostly affected by economic situation in large countries where crypto trading is huge. There's some event that can bring a lot of money into crypto but world cup is certainly not one of them. Just hope that the price don't crash anymore, I am even fine with moving sideways for a year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

the market will soon grow and possibly after the World Cup, but that does not mean that it will happen because of your version, but laundering will certainly affect to some extent
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

I can say the World Cup is really distracting people from cryptocurrencies as some of the guys are already told here, in my opinion is also similar, that we will go up after the end of World Soccer Cup.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

I don't think that there is a direct correlation between the World Cup and ETH and BTC prices. Retail traders can sometimes move markets but big moves are orchestrated by big players.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

And I think that the World Cup did not affect the crypto currency market at all. Have we seen any dramatic changes in the price? No, it was still the same fall.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

In general, the world was divided into two camps. Those who believe in the ties of the World Cup with future growth bitcoin and those who do not believe in this relationship))) Time will tell) I personally think that after the cup bitcoin will continue its fall.

twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

it can affect the price of bitcoin, but the impact is only positive. before the beginning of this event, new offers on the payment of services by digital currency appeared on the market. This is due to US sanctions, as a result of which some restrictions were imposed on American payment systems. in connection with the development in Russia of its own payment system "Mir".
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

I think that the profit of bookmakers is not so big to turn the trend up. Everything decide major players (so called whales) who are connected with the financial markets and miners.
Somthison

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

They, would probably rise, because all the prices have done for a while is to drop, so the end of the world cup would be a good time for them to rise and get the profit.
sekhan1990

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

I like your point of view. I think that after the championship everything is not pominyaetsya. But I admit growth because large sums like quiet translations. What can the crypto currency offer.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

A very good question. I agree with your opinion that after the World Cup ends, the exchange rate will rise again quickly. It is currently the World Cup, and investors are focusing their money on betting instead of investing in cryptos. It can, therefore, be hoped that after WC end, the market rates will recover.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

A very good question. I agree with your opinion that after the World Cup ends, the exchange rate will rise again quickly. It is currently the World Cup, and investors are focusing their money on betting instead of investing in cryptos. It can, therefore, be hoped that after WC end, the market rates will recover.

That's what I also think on after the World Cup because there is a greater possibilty that it will rise as soon as possible. With that most of the member will be happy about the changes of the value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: