Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:03:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2981 times)
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

I cannot see the connection of World Cup in the BTC or ETH or any coins in crypto currencies. But there are some bounty advertising the teams who are playing in a World Cup.
Agreed. I do not see any connection in this, although I think many who will go up on the rates in the Ethereum with a happy hand. But I'm most likely inclined to the fact that there will be a lot of ICO with a betting idea or dedicated to the world Cup.
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

It is possible but not certain, yet there is no direct depending between those two things. So I won't be waiting the significant jump after the World Cup ends. Otherwise you can again go frustrated.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

I don't think there is any connection between the World Cup and the cryptocurrency, and it seems to me that the encrypted market is still in a downturn, it will still last for a long time at the bottom, I still have a positive attitude towards encryption, and will definitely be bullish and All time is high again, so please be patient.
Oldcoolboy

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

There have been too many incredible matches in this year's World Cup. The basics of buying a ball are losing money. So the situation is not very optimistic. But if whales consider using crypto money laundering, then it may win huge growth.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

we hope so, that the market will recover after the world cup is finish. i think many investors are still hype with the world cup fever right now. but dont tell to your self that when the world cup is finish it will pump again. because if you will and if will not happen you will be disappoint. just hold on to your holding. there is an better days.
annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

The World Cup is certainly a very sensational event, but I do not think that it is able to greatly influence the financial markets. Nevertheless, most people in the world do not care about football.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I think not, because today the market is re-growing and bitcoin is able to grow more than 6k. this is good
I hope it will continue to grow in the next few weeks even until the end of this year. the world cup in russia has no effect on the crypto market development.
befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

I don't know how the world cup trend is going to affect ethereum and btc price maybe if you have seen some correlation then you can let us know so that we hope for the better.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

I think so too, though it's not going to be a lot of influence. But I'm sure there will be a little difference. Because the world cup is an annual event that is rare. And indeed in certain events usually will affect the price of the bitcoin.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

The world cup or any form of sport does not have any relation to BTC and ETH price. I love sports its just that is not making any impact on the crypto currency market. I know that there are a lot of fans using bitcoin to bet on world cup games but there are millions of coins circulating everyday and a few bets will not make a change on the pricing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

The only ones that will be directly benefit from it are cryptocurrencies that is aimed at sports or gambling, however for cryptocurrencies that are aimed for other market will not be affected by it as the bookmakers are tending to gamblers and not investors. If I would say what event would trigger a great bull run in the market that would be the rumor that Facebook will acquire Coinbase but as of now it is just a rumor.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.

Me too,  i don't see any connection with crypto amd world cup but whatever it is,  i hope that the market finally recovers after a long period of going down may it finally reach again at $20,000.

firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

What is the relationship between the World Cup and Bitcoin? Because they are all gambling? When the World Cup is over, will these people use the money earned by the World Cup to invest in Bitcoin? If so, I hope that a lot of money will be injected into the encryption market, so that the bull market will come soon, I hope so
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

No the state of cryptocurrency market has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on in the World of football. I think one is a great diversion from the other in fact. The amount of crypto sports betting is miniscule compared to Fiat so the influence is negligible the markets will recover towards the end of 2018 or early 2019 in my opinion
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

Some betters maybe uses cryptocurrency for hiding their gambling within it for the world cup. Too much money per transaction can affect the Bitcoin and altcoins value. To think of it, even the US taxation or futures contract suspected to be the reason of this crash but until now, the price is still stable. Finding the cause is hard, but advance thinking is better. Still invest even if the price is low and wait untill it comes back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

I think that this things are not correlate. People dont pay via Bitcoin on World cup, so there are no reasons for its growh. All community waiting for a great news which will increase the price of btc immediately.
ms.moon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

I do not think there is any connection between WC and cryoto. People try to find some connection to justify their own thoughts, but whales are business people, so their only concern is money and somehow to get there. as much money as possible.
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Yeah not sure there's a link here, it's not as if people will rush to buy bitcoins as soon as they're done being busy watching football Smiley

Mehdi
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I don't think so, even wen the world cup hasn't started the Market have been on deep red so specifically designed or caused by the world cup but thinking is missing somewhere. Once it's fix thinks will be alright.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

Everything is pretty much tied to the price of Bitcoin at the moment, so whatever is happening with Bitcoin dominates the remainder of the markets. Bitcoin is still trading within a range that has an upper limit of $9,300 and a lower limit of $5,800 so when it breaks above that range you can confirm the end of the Bear market. I don't think that will be happening during July however.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: